PDA

View Full Version : XboxLive: Game is already in progress!!!!

thgsnhrmny
09-30-2005, 01:41 PM
I swear the online game is awsome when i can actually join a game, 99% of the games I try though are in progress and wont let me join.... is there a way to filter out games you cant join

headbanging411
09-30-2005, 01:52 PM
i don't usually have a problem, most of the game i join, about 90 i can join no matter what

artofdecay
09-30-2005, 01:59 PM
Well, whether or not you can join a game in progress is a setting that the host of the server manages. However, even if a host has his server set to allow people to join during a session...Nobody can EVER join a predator game in session. So, If you filter out predator game types, that should cut down on the number of servers that you can't join in progress. Hope that helps.

thgsnhrmny
09-30-2005, 02:17 PM
I guess i should have been more specific.... RANKED GAMES I can almost never join, i can always join normal games but ranked games id say around 90% of the time I cant join

Kristhebhoy
10-01-2005, 08:54 PM
I join predator games that are in session all the time. You just automatically enter observer mode.

dbrandon
10-02-2005, 07:21 AM
When I try to join a ranked game I get the game already started thing. I am wondering how do you know when the game has ended so you can then join. I have never been able to join a ranked game.

headbanging411
10-02-2005, 01:13 PM
this thing ur talking about, not being able to join a game while it's in progress, the person who created the game has a option to let people join while it's in progress, if they say no then u can't join it, if they say yes then u can still join if it's in progress, if they say no then u have to wait until the game is over and their in the pre-lobby