PDA

View Full Version : Need help.

Buzz19
11-18-2010, 05:00 PM
So I am on sequence 4 and I have done all the missions in it and taken down all the Borgia towers but not all of the area is open and the next mission and some more Borgia towers are in a area that i cannot get to it says area unavailable and it just kills me if i just go in it. The next mission is called Memory start? and its in the area that i cannot reach i was hoping that someone could help me figure out how to get that area available for me so i can go to the next mission and to more Borgia towers

seod2006
12-08-2010, 07:15 AM
I am having this same issue. Did I miss something? Is there something you are supposed to do first?

Ru1986
12-08-2010, 08:06 AM
Strange i got too sequence 5 only last night how many sequences are there btw i have not looked? Sequence 5 i believe is "the Banker" I hope you manage to sort this out as its great and you will love it.

ZCherub
12-08-2010, 08:40 AM
To get to this memory, you have to travel AROUND the unavailable area. The game does not want you accessing that Borgia tower yet, so it makes it unavailable. You can still go around it to get to your next memory, though. Within a couple missions, the tower will be accessible.

BTW - all new missions are labeled "Memory Start" when highlighted on your map, so that's not really the name of your next memory.