PDA

View Full Version : Game crash issue...

Kelen1973
12-03-2004, 08:59 PM
Hey guys, I love this game but every other mission that I fly my game crashes. I have updated my drivers to the latest versions but nothing has helped. I believe my problem is with my sound card. I have an Iwill motherboard for my AMD processor and it uses an online soundcard made by Cmedia. It is version CMI8738. I play with a group of people and the only 2 people who crash on a regular basis have this soundcard in common. And only the soundcard.

Thanks for any help you can provide...
S

Kelen1973
12-03-2004, 08:59 PM
Hey guys, I love this game but every other mission that I fly my game crashes. I have updated my drivers to the latest versions but nothing has helped. I believe my problem is with my sound card. I have an Iwill motherboard for my AMD processor and it uses an online soundcard made by Cmedia. It is version CMI8738. I play with a group of people and the only 2 people who crash on a regular basis have this soundcard in common. And only the soundcard.

Thanks for any help you can provide...
S

3.JG51_BigBear
12-03-2004, 10:01 PM
Did you try posting this in the community help forum. The guys who hang out over there are great at this stuff.

Some quick ones that sometimes work: lower hardware acceleration for your sound card in windows and turn off audio enhancements and hardware acceleration for sound in the FB setup menu.