PDA

View Full Version : A few questions

ElGrandeLupo
12-01-2010, 06:13 AM
1: I have all my assassin recruits raised to full assassins. Are there any point in sending them away on missions now that they are all assassins ( it seems they can't get more xp anyway )?

2: I've completed memory 6. Opend all the chests ( except for those in the Vatican and last Romulus lair ) and i've killed a lot of bandits and yet haven't found any Aconite for the doctor shop quest ( the only quest i'm missing ).
Is the Aconite that rare or does it only show up later in the game?

obliviondoll
12-01-2010, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by ElGrandeLupo:
1: I have all my assassin recruits raised to full assassins. Are there any point in sending them away on missions now that they are all assassins ( it seems they can't get more xp anyway )?

2: I've completed memory 6. Opend all the chests ( except for those in the Vatican and last Romulus lair ) and i've killed a lot of bandits and yet haven't found any Aconite for the doctor shop quest ( the only quest i'm missing ).
Is the Aconite that rare or does it only show up later in the game?
1. Certain Assassin contracts will get you items as well (which ties into the next question

2. Aconite is VERY rare, I've got it from bandits a handful of times, and from the aforementioned assassin contracts.

FrankieSatt
12-01-2010, 06:47 AM
I only use them to collect items, as there are some missions that have items to collect as well as money. Other than those missions, the rest of them are usless unless you happen to kill one and have to retrain one to full assassin.

ElGrandeLupo
12-01-2010, 06:49 AM
I see. Thank you obliviondoll & FrankieSatt. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Then i've just been unlucky with the Aconite. I better go kill some more bandits then.