PDA

View Full Version : Help with additional campain

taiterbud
12-27-2004, 08:37 AM
I downloaded and installed the popular 3rd party BoB campain for a hurc pilot (sorry I forgot the name of the author). It came with in flight radio chatter that just runs constantly. Its really cool for the BoB feel, but it runs no matter what mission I'm doing. How do I get rid of it?

taiterbud
12-27-2004, 08:37 AM
I downloaded and installed the popular 3rd party BoB campain for a hurc pilot (sorry I forgot the name of the author). It came with in flight radio chatter that just runs constantly. Its really cool for the BoB feel, but it runs no matter what mission I'm doing. How do I get rid of it?

sapre
12-27-2004, 09:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by taiterbud:
I downloaded and installed the popular 3rd party BoB campain for a hurc pilot (sorry I forgot the name of the author). It came with in flight radio chatter that just runs constantly. Its really cool for the BoB feel, but it runs no matter what mission I'm doing. How do I get rid of it? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
tic off "inflight music" button in sound option menu.

taiterbud
12-27-2004, 09:20 AM
Yeah I've done that as a temporary fix but is there a way to get rid of it for good?

sapre
12-27-2004, 09:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by taiterbud:
Yeah I've done that as a temporary fix but is there a way to get rid of it for good? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
goto
your il2fb directory\samples\Music\InFlight

and delete the file.