PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else ready for E3?

Scotty056
05-25-2011, 07:12 PM
Badass CGI on the way along with a look at some storyline or the hookblade.

DavisP92
05-25-2011, 08:09 PM
well I always enjoy AC's CGI trailers, and they're going to have to show the hookblade and bombs. hopefully the brotherhood will be shown too

xsatanicjokerx
05-25-2011, 11:10 PM
Im not ready for E3 i hope they push it back a few months.

ShaneO7K
05-26-2011, 06:49 AM
I want to see the Brotherhood which is already in Constantinopole, and maybe a glimpse of Altair and Desmond. The modern day story is never really talked about before release, which is kind of disappointing because I find it very interesting.

reini03
05-26-2011, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by dead_gunner187:
The modern day story is never really talked about before release, which is kind of disappointing because I find it very interesting.

It's so easy to spoil the modern-day storyline. They just don't want to do that.

ShaneO7K
05-26-2011, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by MagnifyHope:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dead_gunner187:
The modern day story is never really talked about before release, which is kind of disappointing because I find it very interesting.

It's so easy to spoil the modern-day storyline. They just don't want to do that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Yeah, but even if they gave one or two modern day screenshots and kept trailers for the memory sequences that would be OK for me, the modern day story is one of the main reasons I love AC so I would be content with just seeing how it looks through a screenshot.

GunnarGunderson
05-26-2011, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by Pdavis3:
well I always enjoy AC's CGI trailers, and they're going to have to show the hookblade and bombs. hopefully the brotherhood will be shown too I hoping the trailer might show Ezio being Ezio and show a montage of all his assassinations with a voice over of Ezio thinking to himself about what his life has been

ShaneO7K
05-26-2011, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by BradKinn:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pdavis3:
well I always enjoy AC's CGI trailers, and they're going to have to show the hookblade and bombs. hopefully the brotherhood will be shown too I hoping the trailer might show Ezio being Ezio and show a montage of all his assassinations with a voice over of Ezio thinking to himself about what his life has been </div></BLOCKQUOTE> If they did a half and half CGI for Ezio and Altair it would be great.

GallopRider
05-26-2011, 09:24 AM
I'm excited to see what all is going to be unveiled at E3. A CGI video of Ezio and Altair would be great; Ubi does a terrific job with the CGI. I'm also looking forward to maybe seeing some new sceenshots or videos for Skyrim. Too bad I can't go to E3. Maybe next year...

However, GameTrailers.com will be doing live streaming video at E3, so that's still cool.

Xanatos2007
05-26-2011, 10:42 AM
Hopefully I'll have consistent access to the internet unlike the last two E3s.

iN3krO
05-26-2011, 12:46 PM
What does CGI means? :P

ChaosxNetwork
05-26-2011, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
What does CGI means? :P
Computer Generated Image look it up to understand what it is all about.
And I am super pumped some great games at E3.

iN3krO
05-26-2011, 01:09 PM
Hmm xD Brotherhood CGI trailer was really realistic compared to the game it self :P

Maybe a CGI film instead of a normal film would be better haha xD

samward
05-26-2011, 01:35 PM
Does anyone know if we can watch the live feed of the reveal at E3 from the UK? And is so how and at what time (Uk time)? Help Please!

phil.llllll
05-26-2011, 02:26 PM
Ready? I can't wait!

Originally posted by xsatanicjokerx:
Im not ready for E3 i hope they push it back a few months.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Subject J80
05-26-2011, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by samward:
Does anyone know if we can watch the live feed of the reveal at E3 from the UK? And is so how and at what time (Uk time)? Help Please!

Hey man, I'm from Ireland and last year I watched the live footage on GameTrailers, IGN and Gamespot.

It is usually on when I got home from work around 6pm and I got to see pretty much everything I wanted from the websites above.

Hope that helps man!

StarScream391
05-26-2011, 03:12 PM
E3 is around mid June right?

ShaneO7K
05-26-2011, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by StarScream391:
E3 is around mid June right? Starts June 6th.

dchil279
05-26-2011, 04:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by StarScream391:
E3 is around mid June right? Starts June 6th. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pardon me if I sound stupid because I don't really know how E3 works, but will all of the AC trailers and such be released on the 6th or will they be gradually released throughout the expo?

SleezeRocker
05-26-2011, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by dchil279:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dead_gunner187:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by StarScream391:
E3 is around mid June right? Starts June 6th. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pardon me if I sound stupid because I don't really know how E3 works, but will all of the AC trailers and such be released on the 6th or will they be gradually released throughout the expo? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It depends how it goes.
One day they feature Nintendo Only stuff and then some multiplat, another day Playstation then some more multiplat, anotherday Xbox then some more multiplat.

Im going to miss out on this since I have shcool those days so may have to read online what occured :P

samward
05-27-2011, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by jaybyrne10:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by samward:

Hey man, I'm from Ireland and last year I watched the live footage on GameTrailers, IGN and Gamespot.

It is usually on when I got home from work around 6pm and I got to see pretty much everything I wanted from the websites above.

Hope that helps man! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ta! Would you recommend one of those websites over the others?

ShaneO7K
05-27-2011, 04:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jaybyrne10:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by samward:

Ta! Would you recommend one of those websites over the others? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> GameSpot were great last year for it.

samward
05-27-2011, 04:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jaybyrne10:

Ta! Would you recommend one of those websites over the others? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> GameSpot were great last year for it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wicked! I am so ready...the next week or so is really gonna drag.

Subject J80
05-27-2011, 06:37 AM

Ta! Would you recommend one of those websites over the others? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> GameSpot were great last year for it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wicked! I am so ready...the next week or so is really gonna drag. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Scope this and see if it is to your liking:

http://www.gamespot.com/featur...or%3Ball%3Btitle%3B1 (http://www.gamespot.com/features/6314700/how-to-e3-2011/?tag=updates%3Beditor%3Ball%3Btitle%3B1)

samward
05-28-2011, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by jaybyrne10:

Wicked! I am so ready...the next week or so is really gonna drag. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Scope this and see if it is to your liking:

http://www.gamespot.com/featur...or%3Ball%3Btitle%3B1 (http://www.gamespot.com/features/6314700/how-to-e3-2011/?tag=updates%3Beditor%3Ball%3Btitle%3B1) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well good, Thanks mate http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif