PDA

View Full Version : Japan's War, In Color PBS documentary tonight

Sun_Ra
01-12-2005, 07:03 PM
For all us Yanks who get PBS TV, I beleive they are going to broadcast what promises to be a good TV program for once, titled Japan's War in Color. I think it's scheduled to air at 9:00 PM Pacific Time, check it out. For once basic cable comes through.

Sun_Ra
01-12-2005, 07:03 PM
For all us Yanks who get PBS TV, I beleive they are going to broadcast what promises to be a good TV program for once, titled Japan's War in Color. I think it's scheduled to air at 9:00 PM Pacific Time, check it out. For once basic cable comes through.

Daiichidoku
01-12-2005, 11:00 PM
As with the others in the series, Germanys war in colour, and Britains war in colour, mostly fluff and pre-war footage of civilians life....combat-lite, indeed...but still fasinating....yes, ppl DID live in colour then! lol

Americas war in colour was, of course, better, with US having easily the majority of surviving vintage footage...and a gem with original 1919 colour film of a victory parade in Paris.

Heavy_Weather
01-13-2005, 07:02 AM
sweet, cant wait to see this, might have to tape that one since PBS is cool enough to be commercial free. thx for the headsup http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif