PDA

View Full Version : Just saw something cool at the end of AC2 **spoilers**

godsmack_darius
12-11-2009, 01:48 PM
K, well I finished Ac2 for like the 5th time, and at the end, Minerva puts all these fancy looking holygram things. So right at the end she says many will stand in your way

Well as she is saying that, look at the holygram thing and I noticed The Abstergo Symbol in the holygrram (No Way!!) Yeah I tried to look at the rest of the holygram but it disspeared which really ticked me off.

But concidering she was using Ezio as a "message in a bottle" type thing, Minerva obviously knew Desmond would look at this memory and watch it.

And it is also weird how Minerva knew who Abstergo where, and what the Companies symbol looked like

Crash_Plague
12-11-2009, 02:01 PM
well wouldn't you also say it was weird that she who Desmond even was in the 15th century?

She obviously has some kind of precognitive ability and knew who Desmond was and that he would be looking back into the past of Ezio.

So I don't really understand how seeing her show you the Abstergo logo would be such a surprise...

kingbren08
12-11-2009, 02:06 PM
disregarding the negative reply i think that maybe the old templars made a new symbol between AC1 and AC2 because i dont recall seeing the cross on any of the assasination targets tell me if im wrong

Crash_Plague
12-11-2009, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by kingbren08:
disregarding the negative reply i think that maybe the old templars made a new symbol between AC1 and AC2 because i dont recall seeing the cross on any of the assasination targets tell me if im wrong

Well, that would be because technically the Templars didn't really exist at that time.

They were disbanded shortly after the crusades, so in the game, even though they are templars, they are "underground" as no one knows they still exist. In that sense, wearing a cross wouldn't make much sense.

bigdan0189
12-11-2009, 02:14 PM
The Templar IS the church. That's the point of the game. The cross shows the significance of their control of the church. If you control the catholic church, you control what people think to be true.it's pretty epic. Ultimately very cool.

caswallawn_2k7
12-11-2009, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by bigdan0189:
The Templar IS the church. That's the point of the game. The cross shows the significance of their control of the church. If you control the catholic church, you control what people think to be true.it's pretty epic. Ultimately very cool.
they were the catholic churches military faction, but due to King Philip IV of France and Pope Clement V and the torture of members of the Knights Templar causing the Order to be disbanded in 1312 (long before the setting of AC2)

this is why you don't see them as if they came forward as what they are they would be killed.

bigdan0189
12-11-2009, 02:41 PM
Right. They are no longer the "Templar" but they still have the same goals.

caswallawn_2k7
12-11-2009, 02:44 PM
actually their original goal was to fight for the catholic church and I doubt they would be doing that after all the torture and killings.

godsmack_darius
12-11-2009, 02:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...paKA&feature=channel (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk9-xCrpaKA&feature=channel)

a link to all the glyphs and the speeches Subject said, starting from 1 too 20

assassinato_862
12-12-2009, 12:41 PM
Minerva saw Desmond because her race "First Civilization" sees time Differently than humans do.

itsamea-mario
12-13-2009, 06:14 AM
they said that they were more advanced in time, so can probably see foward in time.