PDA

View Full Version : Two questions about AC! About chance of Ubi relasing a patch and a story-related one.

nekov4ego
11-30-2010, 03:40 PM
Hi, guys, I am new to the AC forums. I am sorry if there were topics about the questions I will ask. Here they are...

Is there a chance Ubi will release a patch for ACII to allow us re-live memories, because I finished the game about five times already and I still want to assassinate a particular guys without having to replay all the previous memories?

And the other question is about how Ezio and Altair lead those before-I-kill-you conversations with their prays. It's a bit odd. Ezio and Altair are supposed to have lead those conversations if Desmond can see and hear them, but it doesn't seem realistic that they lead them in an endless white room with Animus effects around. On the other hand it's even less likely that they lead them before all the guards, who chase you after you finally assassinate your pray, for why would the guards wait and not kill you while they can? You can see Ezio and Altair killing the guys with the hidden blade, but after they kill them, there's a conversation (and in the final memory, after you use your hidden blade to kill Rodrigo, he isn't actually killed after the conversation).

I hope you got what I wanted to ask. If there's something you don't understand I could try explaining it in a better way. My English could be better...

AssassinVenice
11-30-2010, 03:46 PM
I would like a patch nothing else! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

nekov4ego
11-30-2010, 04:00 PM
Well, is there a way of asking Ubisoft? I don't think we are the only ones who would like a patch, and I also don't think Ubisoft aren't able to make a patch easily.