PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for Assassin's Creed 2

Inferno015
12-26-2007, 11:47 AM
I have discovered from personal experience that posting ideas for sequels on many forums aactually bears results. As such, I would like to dedicate this topic to everything everyone things needs to be changed with the game.

The following is a list of my ideas that I would like to see integrated into the next game as well as a short explanation for each:

1) More Assassinations
This game seriously misses out on that. There are only 7 big assassinations. The last three "assassinations" are actually all just combat sequences. I'm not talking big assassinations, but there should be people hanging around town that are like, "Hey, there's this one guy I don't like on the other side of town, go kill him for me." Basically something other than the standard Save the Citizen objective.

2) Levels of Difficulty
This game was definetly too easy. A person who skipped everything and was even somewhat decent in combat could beat it in one day.

3) Smarter Guards
This is a two part suggestion. Part one goes with level of difficulty. You should NOT be able to engage 50 men in combat and win. At most, you should be able to fight off three. How to do this? Quite simple, make up to three guards attack you at a time instead of one. The other part that comes with this is the fact that they are so retarted. I mean, when there are two of them standing watch, I assassinate one, then walk over to the other and assassinate him as well and still no one notices.

4)More ways to get your health up. The Sync idea is awesome, but doing the same thing over and over to get higher max HP is not. There should be more things you can do such as those flag mini-games with the informers, or delivering something or as previously mentioned, becoming an assassin for hire.

5) This is one small detail but I don't think you should be the only one on the rooftops. To make matters more realistic, put a few people up there.

6) More textures and audio. I get sick of seeing the same person over and over and hearing the same words over and over. "I only wish my sons were half as brave as you," yeah I get it, I've heard it like twenty million times.

BTOG46
12-26-2007, 12:09 PM
Ther'es already a thread for AC2 suggestions. please post on this thread.
Assassins creed 2 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/5321044016?r=3751083026#3751083026)

moqqy
12-26-2007, 02:10 PM
What? Those are obvious stuff that they are going to do/ try to do...

And 5).. Huh? Why would there be people at rooftops?

Faylinks
12-26-2007, 04:58 PM
okay, here is for the makers of Assassins creed 2, and if they listen there game will become much better and more successful. Assassins creed 1 has
no depth, in game depth not storyline. what i mean by depth is in the sandbox, theres more then one level of things happening, such as normal walking, gourds around. thats one level of complexity. to add another level of complexity, have random events, some where shown in assasins creed 1, but there where not many and very alike. to add a third level of depth, would be able to comunicate, have a market, and be able to buy/sell/trade create a hole new part to the game, by being able to have a sourse of money and be able to purchase somthing at markets, off people, diffrent iteams to make the game more complex, such as creating more of an RPG aspec to the game, self improvement. Also, 90% of the game is just running around, witch is great fun, but not for a long period of time. if you create a mercanary aspect to the game, where you kill random people for money, also contributing to the 3rd level of complexity, you will also create this RPG aspect, so you would be able to act as a merconary, kill a target, get money from the guy who asked you, go to the market and purchase an iteam to costimize the diffrent abilitys of atier, and cater to how you play him. such as, buying stuff to help you do waht you liek to do IE shortsword.

The more complexity, level of dephth you have in the game the more fun it becomes, it makes the player fell like he is apart of a world, not just liniar levels and assassinations.

and if you add, level of dificuly, skipable cut seanse, some mutiplayer aspect, you will have a good game on your hands.

Faylinks
12-26-2007, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Faylinks:
okay, here is for the makers of Assassins creed 2, and if they listen there game will become much better and more successful. Assassins creed 1 has
no depth, in game depth not storyline. what i mean by depth is in the sandbox, theres more then one level of things happening, such as normal walking, gourds around. thats one level of complexity. to add another level of complexity, have random events, some where shown in assasins creed 1, but there where not many and very alike. to add a third level of depth, would be able to comunicate, have a market, and be able to buy/sell/trade create a hole new part to the game, by being able to have a sourse of money and be able to purchase somthing at markets, off people, diffrent iteams to make the game more complex, such as creating more of an RPG aspec to the game, self improvement. Also, 90% of the game is just running around, witch is great fun, but not for a long period of time. if you create a mercanary aspect to the game, where you kill random people for money, also contributing to the 3rd level of complexity, you will also create this RPG aspect, so you would be able to act as a merconary, kill a target, get money from the guy who asked you, go to the market and purchase an iteam to costimize the diffrent abilitys of atier, and cater to how you play him. such as, buying stuff to help you do waht you liek to do IE shortsword.

The more complexity, level of dephth you have in the game the more fun it becomes, it makes the player fell like he is apart of a world, not just liniar levels and assassinations.

and if you add, level of dificuly, skipable cut seanse, some mutiplayer aspect, you will have a good game on your hands.( i have other posts that go into other ideas, IE combat, gameplay ect.)