PDA

View Full Version : New Version *SPOILERS*

Selvanathan
03-02-2011, 06:24 AM
What the is the new version of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. At last Lucy is dead and end too y Animus or some transformer y u mingle old generation and new generation y don't u start the game in that year i mean 1505 or some year y animus or something needed

Thank you very much in advance u release XBOX and PS3 version instead of PC version if u release PC version first i waste my money to buy this game thanks GOD

Better luck in next version Assassin's Creed: Lost Legacy in this version please don't kill everybody in the game

Avoid the white splash screen every time i start a new mission or press Esc instead of white use black that's cool one

Avoid the Animus i want to play the game full and full the olden year please don't mingle the old and new generation

And one more great request please allow user to skip every thing in the game i mean the long conversation during game

Sorry about this in mafia 2 game we can skip every thing even the Phone call too

So Allow user to skip such thing

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter. It is also important that you remember to add a spoiler warning to the thread title of any thread containing gameplay information. Failure to do so will not only ruin the game for others but put you at risk of suspension, I've edited the title for you on this occasion but make sure to remember this next time.</span>

AntiChrist7
03-03-2011, 02:04 AM
someone ban this spammer

Abeonis
03-03-2011, 08:37 AM
Sorry, is there an issue you have? Perhaps you might want to actually explain what's wrong?

cptn_k
03-03-2011, 12:15 PM
Looks like google translate is broken then http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

logarithm64
03-03-2011, 12:53 PM
Translation:

Where is the next game of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood? At last, Lucy is dead. Why have an Animus and a plot that mixes modern times with old times, anyway? Why not just start the game in 1505; why is an animus needed?

Thank you very much for releasing the XBox and PS3 versions before the PC version. If you released the PC version first, I would have wasted my money to buy this game.

Better luck in the next game, Assassin's Creed: Lost <span class="ev_code_GREY">(Project?)</span> Legacy. In that game, please don't kill off every character.

Get rid of the white loading screen- every time I start a new mission or cancel/exit a mission, instead of a white loading screen, use a black one (it's cooler).

Don't use the Animus, I want to play the game form a completely historical perspective. Please don't mix modern and old times.

And one more great request: please allow the user to skip everything in the game (especially long cutscenes). For example, in Mafia 2 we can skip everything- even the phone call, too.

Selvanathan
03-04-2011, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by logarithm64:
Translation:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
Where is the next game of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood? At last, Lucy is dead. Why have an Animus and a plot that mixes modern times with old times, anyway? Why not just start the game in 1505; why is an animus needed?

Thank you very much for releasing the XBox and PS3 versions before the PC version. If you released the PC version first, I would have wasted my money to buy this game.

Better luck in the next game, Assassin's Creed: Lost <span class="ev_code_GREY">(Project?)</span> Legacy. In that game, please don't kill off every character.

Get rid of the white loading screen- every time I start a new mission or cancel/exit a mission, instead of a white loading screen, use a black one (it's cooler).

Don't use the Animus, I want to play the game form a completely historical perspective. Please don't mix modern and old times.

And one more great request: please allow the user to skip everything in the game (especially long cutscenes). For example, in Mafia 2 we can skip everything- even the phone call, too.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh Thank You very much if u don't mine please translate my all post i will pay 0.1$ for my all post translate ?????

Black_Widow9
03-04-2011, 01:18 PM
You have already been told by Mr_Shade where to post your Feedback.
<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>