PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's in commercial?

tH3PatRi0Tx1776
02-07-2011, 03:24 PM
What's up with Motorola using Assassin's in a commercial??? lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsZlFCzNW0M

kriegerdesgottes
02-07-2011, 03:28 PM
HAHA wouldn't it be hilarious if it ended with her looking at him and then assassinating him lol.

Evan52395
02-07-2011, 03:33 PM
Because it's "Motorola- Empower the people" which is what Assassins do.

That place was the Farm.

tH3PatRi0Tx1776
02-07-2011, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
HAHA wouldn't it be hilarious if it ended with her looking at him and then assassinating him lol.
Hahaha! that would have been! and then it says "Assassin's Creed: 3- Templars Beware" lol

LaCava1
02-07-2011, 05:49 PM
First things first: You don't need the Apostrophe in the title/in the post.
Grammar-changing aside, this is a spoof of an Apple Super Bowl commercial from either 1983-84. It had everyone walking, with white clothes and gas masks, as though they were slaves, and one person revolts, and breaks through the crowd as they are all staring at a big screen with their leader on it, and throws a sledgehammer through it. This is a spoof of it, as I said. Half Life 2 (Valve) spoofed it too when they released HL2 for Mac.
Link to it Here. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhsWzJo2sN4&feature=related)

tH3PatRi0Tx1776
02-07-2011, 09:10 PM
Umm first of all, those are quotation marks.
And second of all, I knew that it was a spoof, but we were just bending to represent the assassins. It's called humor, you can use it in your life sometimes. Oh and the original spoof is on the book 1984, do your research if you're going to talk about things that have nothing to do about the original post to not look like a fool.

EmperorxZurg
02-07-2011, 09:53 PM
oh GOD, my class just finished reading that horrid book >< It was so weird and horrid, I have no clue how anyone thinks it's good. Seriously, the love scene even freaked me out in 1984. "The more men you've been with, the more I want you?" 0_0 that's one weird guy. (weirdly, I have the same name as him minus the S Dhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I liked the commercial though, it was a funny spoof. At first, I thought the murmuring was like the assassin's praying before a kill XD

ThaWhistle
02-07-2011, 10:50 PM
apple slaves =/= assassins

btw, this is the ad geomart was talking about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYecfV3ubP8

Xanatos2007
02-07-2011, 11:32 PM
It'd be funny if just one of those guys was wearing a red sash with a beaked hood & showed up behind that guy at the end of the commercial.

Ass4ssin8me
02-08-2011, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by geomart:
And second of all, I knew that it was a spoof, but we were just bending to represent the assassins. It's called humor, you can use it in your life sometimes. Oh and the original spoof is on the book 1984, do your research if you're going to talk about things that have nothing to do about the original post to not look like a fool.

Umm First of all thats not a quotation mark.... " <--That is.. Learn Grammar to not look like a fool.

Sorry but, You don't need to get mad, just because you Disliked what he said.

Anger is not a good habit. Stay Calm.

LaCava1
02-08-2011, 05:27 AM
This is a quotation mark, and it shows speech (usually) -> "
You used an apostrophe (which shows possession) and it wasn't needed.
I know it's a spoof of the book 1984, I just didn't want to make my post longer by explaining all that.
I can tell you were joking, but I was telling people who visited this post and didn't understand it.

AntiChrist7
02-08-2011, 05:42 AM
he does a job at blending in though

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

persiateddy95
02-08-2011, 06:03 AM
Was that even AC?

Ru1986
02-08-2011, 06:41 AM
They dont look very alert do they like the legends we have as our recruits in ACB.

tH3PatRi0Tx1776
02-08-2011, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by triforceman5:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by geomart:
I know it's a spoof of the book 1984, I just didn't want to make my post longer by explaining all that.
I can tell you were joking, but I was telling people who visited this post and didn't understand it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Oh, my bad, I just noticed what my mistake was. I was originally going to put ''Assassin's Creed in commercial?'' but I guess I spaced out on that, oops. Sorry for insulting you, good sir.

LaCava1
02-08-2011, 03:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by triforceman5:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by geomart:
I can tell you were joking, but I was telling people who visited this post and didn't understand it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Oh, my bad, I just noticed what my mistake was. I was originally going to put ''Assassin's Creed in commercial?'' but I guess I spaced out on that, oops. Sorry for insulting you, good sir. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's all good, good sir.

SolidSnakeMat
02-09-2011, 11:09 PM
This was just a waste of time. I call for a lock on this thread. Just no.... Just stop