PDA

View Full Version : XBL/ Playstation Home Avatar Item Idea

HeeroHammer
11-24-2010, 11:03 PM
So I really love getting all the assassin outfits for my little XBL avatar. I have every iteration of Altiar/ Ezio (including the LE black outfit that still doesn't work with the new dash)...

I was thinking earlier about props to go along with the costumes. I like the flying machine, but the jack-in-the-box is not my cup of tea (mostly because I have the plague doctor version of the collectors edition and I don't give a turkey about the Harlequin)...

Any how, I was very surprised a little Apple of Eden avatar prop hasn't been made yet. I mean, doesn't it seem obvious? Don't have a PS3 so I'm not quite sure how it would work for the Home avatars, but I'm sure XBL avatars could hold it and it'd glow and they'd look scared or something along those lines. Fun, right?

Anyway, just a thought. Brotherhood is an amazing game. Just started on my second playthrough and taking my time. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Lonnie_Jackson
11-25-2010, 12:19 AM
All I want is an Ezio avatar photo for the PSN and great job on the dynamic theme ubi!