PDA

View Full Version : Oleg: MG-fire is N O T the only Bug in *.ntrk!

Wolkenbeisser
01-26-2004, 05:35 AM
Hi Oleg

Just one very important thing about *.ntrk: Missing MG/cannon fire is N O T the only Bug in *.ntrks!

There is a bug (that existed in 1.1b, and was solved in 1.21!), that is back from earlier versions of the game:

Some AA-VEHICLES DO NOT KEEP THEIR POSITION in the convoy. For example: In the German Vehicle-convoy "Deu. Vers. Fahrzeuge II" the AA-Opel Blitz drives at the third position in the original Game - In the *.ntrk it takes another position (most at the end of the convoy).

So, when I hit the AA-Vehicle during the flight, I shoot into an empty space (within the line of vehicles) in the *.ntrk!!!!

As a LAN-Groundattack-Squadron we need correct display of what we hit/destroyed in the game. *.ntrks should not "lie"!!

Please take a look at this problem. I hope this bug will be fixed with the Ace's expansion and will never show again.

Thanks for your great work - best sim ever!

Fliegergr├╝sse

http://home.tiscalinet.ch/meyera/Bilder/Wolkenbeisser1a.jpg

Wolkenbeisser
01-26-2004, 05:35 AM
Hi Oleg

Just one very important thing about *.ntrk: Missing MG/cannon fire is N O T the only Bug in *.ntrks!

There is a bug (that existed in 1.1b, and was solved in 1.21!), that is back from earlier versions of the game:

Some AA-VEHICLES DO NOT KEEP THEIR POSITION in the convoy. For example: In the German Vehicle-convoy "Deu. Vers. Fahrzeuge II" the AA-Opel Blitz drives at the third position in the original Game - In the *.ntrk it takes another position (most at the end of the convoy).

So, when I hit the AA-Vehicle during the flight, I shoot into an empty space (within the line of vehicles) in the *.ntrk!!!!

As a LAN-Groundattack-Squadron we need correct display of what we hit/destroyed in the game. *.ntrks should not "lie"!!

Please take a look at this problem. I hope this bug will be fixed with the Ace's expansion and will never show again.

Thanks for your great work - best sim ever!

Fliegergr├╝sse

http://home.tiscalinet.ch/meyera/Bilder/Wolkenbeisser1a.jpg