PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Sequel idea which makes perfect sense, dont delete mods..=)

emchiez
11-14-2007, 10:29 PM
**spoilers**

Upon leaving the animus, desmond gains eagle eye, then that the following morning he wakes up from a vivid dream and is quick to realise he now has superb acrobatic skills and reflexes.

Abstergo notices this and tries to dispose of desmond. Desmond escapes their hq and goes to his bar to get a new change of clothes and pull himself together.

Theres a phone number thumbtacked to the door and it contains a number. Lucies number. She tells him everything, that she is really on his side and is an undercover operative for the modern day assassins, call them whatever.

Abstergo realises desmond is a threat , and calls upon modern day templars to kill desmond because he knows far too much.

? that could work

Or

If any of you watch heroes you'd know about takezo kensei? , well you could play a character similar to his, in fuedal japan, you have to stop the evil emperor from producing firearms for his army because once he does he will destroy any oposing him and his reign of terror will start.

I dont think ubisoft would use a modern day setting for one of theyre games, it'd be too similar to the game Hitman:Blood Money, or Splinter Cell, plus too many shooter games around these days, keep it unique ubi.

what ya'll fink :P?

jpswim27
11-16-2007, 04:05 AM
i would have to agree with you on the sequel plot being in a major city...i think Lucy is an assassin who has infiltrated the company, however, due to an email in her files asking for a rescue team for des to prevent the templars from getting his memory

as for the plot of the sequel who knows...if you read the emails from lucy it said one of her friends "committed suicide" and i dont wanna spoil the end for people who haven't finished the game but i think that will come into play before des gets to venture out into the city and wreak havoc on the templar assassins

jpswim27
11-16-2007, 04:07 AM
i dunno if youve finished it all the way through or not...but any ideas of what to do once youre through the memories im kinda stuck

mildelta
11-17-2007, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by jpswim27:
i dunno if youve finished it all the way through or not...but any ideas of what to do once youre through the memories im kinda stuck
Oh i was stuck at that part for 2 minutes. It's simple, when you finish the game, they let you see hidden blood-written messages and symbols in the lab, using the eagle vision button. Go to your room with the bed, use vision, you could see weird writings in Arabic, Chinese, English, all sort of languages. Desmond will say "what is all this? who was here before me?" Then credits will roll, and you are free to use the Animus. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif bravo, excellent ending.

So my guess about the sequel is that it might either reveal things from the past(like the memories of people who been there before Desmond) or Tell us more about desmond himself, by letting him free i guees. And about the weird symbol at the end, it creeps me out. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

Tomero1992
11-17-2007, 01:42 PM
or maybe desmond writen these ???? when he sleeps you see for a second these words . maybe is this because like he remember what he was writing......

MykullRoss
11-19-2007, 11:09 PM
First,

I have heard way to many complaints from people about assassins creed having a non-sensical ending. The problem is not the ending, but that the creators assumed that the population of the world would have a better grasp of our history. Pure archeology, not mummies and Indiana Jones. The ending for me was very satisfying, yet it touches on my area of study and the aspect of our history that I will be writing my thesis paper on.

So I suggest you google or wiki these topics:

Mayan Calendar
Veracocha, Quzacotal and Osiris
The all seeing eye
The Nazcan Lines
Any Meso-American ruins
Pre-columbian antiquities
The date 2012
Alchemy
Nephelim

Books are also a great resource. You may want to try Graham Hancocks "Fingerprints of the Gods."

Most important is the underlying game concept.
I would bet money that they do not give up the animous concept and the idea that they would turn the game into a splinter cell type of assassin game is all wrong for this team of designers. I see the game using the animous and exploring ruins from around the world while the plot unfolds on the intentions of the templars in regards to 2012. I see them exploring more ancient civilizations like the Egyptian, Mayan, Toltec, Olmec, Aztec, Anastasia, Denie and Hopi.

The threat that ties us all together is allot bigger than most of you know.

Cheers,
Mike

dd22cowboys
11-19-2007, 11:45 PM
Omg, Aztec times would be awesome!!!!! They could do it from the view of a spanish conquistador/assassin(im spanish http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif) Imagine climbing those pyramid temples with people getting sacrificed on top!

dirtybird21
11-20-2007, 03:41 AM
A few corrections...

They do eventually say what they're using his memories 2 look 4.

And 2 whoever said they think lucy is an assassin... You're right, She even has the missing finger, Shows it too you sometime... don't exactly remember when.

GPNM
11-20-2007, 05:16 AM
I don't know about Native American cultures, because they didn't have any well known Assassins.

My guess is that the sequel will be in Japan, seeing as how the name of a Japanese Feudal Lord appears on the floor.

Steelhandchun
11-20-2007, 05:35 AM
Its not the name of an feudal lord, its the name of an Island and sunken ruins near Japan.

Automatiic
11-20-2007, 05:43 AM
i posted my idea on another thread but no one is looking at it. so here's mine.

how about this for AC2 and AC3

CAUTION! ENDGAME SPOILER OF AC1!!!

In the end, after Altair kills his Master, he is left with the Piece of Eden. I say that in AC2, his entire goal is to hide the other Pieces. Abstergo only saw where the Pieces of Eden were when Altair first saw them on the "holographic" map. In AC2, maybe the plot is for Altair to assassinate those who have the other pieces and then to hide them facing resistance on the way. Abstergo goes out to find them right? Well thank God Lucy was around because it was due to her that they didn't kill Desmond. They need him again. They need him to continue following the memory he has of Altair to see where he hid them. BAM. AC2 plot. At the end, Altair has finished and has settled down with some lady at the end of AC2. There goes the family line to eventually get to Desmond. Finally, in AC3, Desmond is no longer useful because they know the final resting place of the Pieces of Eden. While in his last few minutes on the Animus, he saw where Altair left his gear... locked away... He retrieves it which is where we begin. Desmond is now the modern day assassin in an older assassin's garb. His mission is to retrieve the pieces from Abstergo before they can use them but there's a twist... Like the Templars tie with Abstergo, the Assassin's that Desmond is involved with have ties to Al Mualim. Play with the ending how you want UBI. There's my version of AC2 and AC3. what do you guys think?

jpswim27
11-21-2007, 01:14 PM
pretty good theory on AC2 and AC3 minus the old school garb that desmond finds...it would rust and be worthless 800 years later plus everyone has guns now why shouldn't he get some guns too...maybe the assassins blade in the wrist but i cant see a sword being useful against machine guns

nmatt
11-21-2007, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by mildelta:
the weird symbol at the end, it creeps me out. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

That symbol is a Lorenz attractor. It has a lot to do with the chaos theory and what-not.

@jpswim - Assassins don't use long range weapons (hence why there is no bow and arrow, crossbow, etc...) or poisons. If there are guns in the sequel (or at least ones that you use) I will quit playing Ubisoft games forever (and Spinter Cell is definitely my favorite series ever).

jpswim27
11-21-2007, 06:39 PM
assassins these days do...maybe not in 1191 but swords and such would suck to try and kill someone with when they are surround by 20 guys with guns

LordLonewolf777
11-22-2007, 02:02 AM
I agree, besides if ur willing to give up games made by a company because ur not happy with one little fact in a game then u must be a bigger ****** than u sound.

What kind of idiot assassin will use only swords/blades in the 21th century?

This game will probably based on assassins in different time zones. USING DIFFERENT WEAPONS!!

Get over ur "Assassins only use blades" **** ideals.

dirtybird21
11-22-2007, 02:27 AM
It's true that assassins then didn't use ranged weapons... But people by now would have given up beliefs like that. There is no way anyone could be effective in a war nowadays without guns... And obviously the "templars" use guns, Also during the game you hear gunfire when the assassins come 2 save you. So they will, And that means you will never play an ubisoft game again... 2 bad kinda...

Anyways, I LOVE the idea of going back and using Altair 2 get all the artifacts or whatever and hide them so the templars can't get them, That would make for an amazing story, Plus it would mean Altair would still be in the next one and the fact that he probably wont actually be in AC2 would be the only reason i wouldn't get it, Altair is easily my favorite game charecter ever, I just love everything about him... Also, I don't really like your ideas past the hiding stuff, Because how would they get it if he hid them and why in hell would desmond use altairs stuff when someone could just shoot him? lol.

emchiez
11-22-2007, 03:05 AM
Okay, how about this.

Desmond rejoins "the camp", the place where they train modern day hashashin assassins. Desmond is sent out on a mission to infiltrate abstergo headquarters and find the peice of eden. What desmond doesnt know is that they have trained regular assassins to use moves like altair using desmond memories as training material. Desmond must avoid these hitmen/assassins and stop abstergo from world domination.

desmond will have at his disposal

a curved blade like altair,
sniper rifle
an outfit similar to altair but with body armour etc.

the setting of the sequel will be whatever city abstergo headquarters are in.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif watcha fink?

stix489
11-22-2007, 03:17 AM
First of all...it's called 'The Farm'...I think.

Secondly...Not a bad idea, but wouldn't the curved blade be kinda useless...when guns exist in the game...maybe a pistol or something similar!

But that would destroy the current fighting system...how on earth do you counter a bullet shot??

But still a good idea! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

HMHAssassin
11-22-2007, 04:09 AM
ok how about this for AC2:

desmond gets away or is let free, and luicy comes with him and builds him a new animus. he then goes back to (was it 1012?) or whenever the game was, and he has to find the other pieces of eden, and hide them. So that now, in the future, they won't be able to get their hands on them.

Royal.Mist
11-22-2007, 04:13 AM
People, Altair was just a vassal through which to tell a story as I suspect Desmond will be. According to numerous clues given on the floor of the laboratory the next game will be set in 1300AD in Feudal Japan. Altair can not live 230 years. Desmond however MAY be able to use the Animus to time travel or use the Artifact Astergo has to time travel.

Originally posted by HMHAssassin:

desmond gets away or is let free, and luicy comes with him and builds him a new animus. he then goes back to (was it 1012?) or whenever the game was, and he has to find the other pieces of eden, and hide them. So that now, in the future, they won't be able to get their hands on them.

Or lets not.

dr4gon
11-22-2007, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by MykullRoss:
First,

I have heard way to many complaints from people about assassins creed having a non-sensical ending. The problem is not the ending, but that the creators assumed that the population of the world would have a better grasp of our history. Pure archeology, not mummies and Indiana Jones. The ending for me was very satisfying, yet it touches on my area of study and the aspect of our history that I will be writing my thesis paper on.

So I suggest you google or wiki these topics:

Mayan Calendar
Veracocha, Quzacotal and Osiris
The all seeing eye
The Nazcan Lines
Any Meso-American ruins
Pre-columbian antiquities
The date 2012
Alchemy
Nephelim

Books are also a great resource. You may want to try Graham Hancocks "Fingerprints of the Gods."

Most important is the underlying game concept.
I would bet money that they do not give up the animous concept and the idea that they would turn the game into a splinter cell type of assassin game is all wrong for this team of designers. I see the game using the animous and exploring ruins from around the world while the plot unfolds on the intentions of the templars in regards to 2012. I see them exploring more ancient civilizations like the Egyptian, Mayan, Toltec, Olmec, Aztec, Anastasia, Denie and Hopi.

The threat that ties us all together is allot bigger than most of you know.

Cheers,
Mike

I agree, if you have some understanding of the world we live in, you will realise that the NWO agenda is more real than most people want to believe. When i read the email on the computer about the african population being wiped out, i was like damn the creators of AC have done their homework, as population reduction is a huge goal for the NWO. Also planet X is another thing people should google, relates back to the 2012 stuff.

dQuarters
11-22-2007, 05:03 AM
I'd be a waste not to go through the animus on another subject in the sequel.

I'm sure we all thought at some point "DAMN I wish I could just break out of here with Desmond... look at all these RAFTERS!" lol. But I don't think that's what a sequel will be about.

I'd also love to see subject 16's story. But I doubt they'd go for the cliche'd prequel thing. They put a lot of thought into this, so if they wanted to tell 16's story, they would have started the game in Japan.

I'm betting on the Mayans. And I'm KNOWING that would kick ***. I'll miss Altair, but oh well. Just let me unlock the costume after I'm done freerunning with some crazy lookin Mayan warrior.

CalevR
11-22-2007, 11:15 AM
I think everyone is putting too much emphasis on the writings and drawings on the walls and floors. I think the most important thing is when they say "we will be back for you Desmond." To me that would mean that Desmond would be in the next one. If he wasn't in the next one, they would have just killed him. And as seeing as Desmond is not Japanese, there for there probably not be a Ninja or anything like that. I believe that it will be Altair again. It is possible that all the writings are from places that have already been visited.

Oshfen
11-22-2007, 11:55 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif<span class="ev_code_GREEN">Mostly...</span>
(Ignore the fact that i am like the second oldest registered member on this topic and this is my first and only post on the site!)
Wild Idea.... Seeing as how you never know what happens to Altair when he has the oppertunity to take the artifact,he will probably be in the next one. Im thinkin that, as corny as it sounds, Altair becomes the new master and you play his son or favorite desciple. At many parts inthis story Altair will throw in the old, "You remind me of myself when i was your age." And your character will have to please Altair and he will slowly open up to you, all the while, revealing his story that was never finished in AC 1. The assassinations could be new stories all together or they might be friends/family/remaining members of "the quest for the new world" or possibly...another person from the future trying to change the past by stopping the assassins. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

As for Desmond, he will clearly remain in the next game because of the last thing Warren says to you."Dont get to comfortable Mr. Miles..." The main character fits mostly to the son of altair because that would allow Desmond to acess his memories also.
P.S. I know this doesnt fit in with the whole Japan or Aztec junk but im sure UBI can find a way... After all, we are all posting this stuff because of them. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

swinds2.7
11-22-2007, 02:58 PM
Remember that they mention the bleeding effect (the patient and the targets memories and abilitys being fused) desmond might become altair in the modern world and have all his memories and abilitys. So then desmond has to go and visit all the places that are mentiond in blood in his bedroom.

The_Werty66
11-22-2007, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by LordLonewolf777:
I agree, besides if ur willing to give up games made by a company because ur not happy with one little fact in a game then u must be a bigger ****** than u sound.

This game will probably based on assassins in different time zones. USING DIFFERENT WEAPONS!!

Just thought that the first part of the post was kind of ironic compared to the last few bits.

LoveForTheLine
11-22-2007, 05:06 PM
How aboutwe all stop posting on this thread?

NO GAMING COMPANY WOULD USE IDEAS THAT PEOPLE POST ON THE FORUMS BECAUSE THEN PEOPLE WOULD KNOW WHAT THE STORYLINE AND ENDING IS AND THUS NOT HAVE AS MUCH FUN PLAYING IT.

jesuit001
11-22-2007, 05:47 PM
Right one thing i think everyone has completely missed is tht the aminus is not a time travel device, it scans the genetic make up of someone for there memories. This wud make a sequel about the aminus being used to hide the remainder of the
pieces of eden silly. A more likely thing would be about the aminus being used to search someone else's memories to track down a device to destroy the pieces of eden as shown altair couldn't destroy the one he found. And obviously this would be set in Japan and after all this has been found you wake up and your assasin buddies create something to oppose the effects of the pieces of eden and thus enabling another sequal which then can be set in the modern day based around destroying each piece and killing off the abstergo corp.

MichaelAntinore
11-22-2007, 11:36 PM
Have none of you beat the game / listened to the dialog / deciphered the clues at the end? O_o hell they even have an interview where the decipher them for you

Richie11291
11-23-2007, 10:17 AM
Wait I must have missed something, I thought there were only three pieces of Eden? The one Altair has at the end, the one that Abstergo had, but was destroyed when the Assassn's attacked(I think they took it and are keeping it as a last resort in case Abstergo can't be stopped.) and the final one which was one of the dots on the map. Did some of the e-mails not refere to "other" artefacts, such as the one that caused the time travel and parallel reality "paradox concerns"? I thought the map showed all of the other artefact locations. Also all of these theories for the next games are missing one huge question, who the hell built these things?! God?! Or more likely some old highly advanced race, like the Ancients from Stargate. Whatever happens, I can't wait to find out how this pans out. The one I hope they don't do is at the end of number three(if it is a trilogy) you get the Animus load screen and some future decendant of Desmonde's gets up! That would be so annoying!

Oshfen
11-23-2007, 10:54 PM
At the very end of Altair's part, the hologram of earth comes up and there are like 30 dots on the map, althoug some were said to be located on land masses that don't exist anymore.. but even still... there are a lot more than 3 artifacts
P.S. Even though it wont happen, that thing you sed about Desmond's memories for the ending of the third, If for some reason...( the only thing i can think of is that UBI kidnaapeed a 5 year old and made him the writer/producer/Regional sales/advertisement and publicity + every other role on the credits {which is alot}) They did use that idea... i would have to take a chair and bend untill it resembles a spoon, cover it with lube and then... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/crackwhip.gif http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/heart.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/heart.gif to my dog if ya know what i mean. Ya so that whole "Desmond's story being a memory" thing wont happen and if it does there may be a few "work" related accidents around Ubisoft

Oshfen
11-23-2007, 11:05 PM
for the countering bullets thing...this is gonna sound really ignorant and far fetched but maybe he could learn to dodge them?? sounds crazy but who knows

Ya... Leave that to the matrix.... if they do that then... well just look at my post before this one and you will get the idea... unless it isnt removed and or i am banned for it...

Richie11291
11-24-2007, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Oshfen:
At the very end of Altair's part, the hologram of earth comes up and there are like 30 dots on the map, althoug some were said to be located on land masses that don't exist anymore.. but even still... there are a lot more than 3 artifacts
P.S. Even though it wont happen, that thing you sed about Desmond's memories for the ending of the third, If for some reason...( the only thing i can think of is that UBI kidnaapeed a 5 year old and made him the writer/producer/Regional sales/advertisement and publicity + every other role on the credits {which is alot}) They did use that idea... i would have to take a chair and bend untill it resembles a spoon, cover it with lube and then... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/crackwhip.gif http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/heart.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/heart.gif to my dog if ya know what i mean. Ya so that whole "Desmond's story being a memory" thing wont happen and if it does there may be a few "work" related accidents around Ubisoft
Ha,ha,ha! I think I would have a similar reaction! I know they won't do but I can see it happening. And I know there are more than 3 atefacts I was just saying I don't think they are all Pieces of Eden.

coolheatn
11-24-2007, 10:22 PM
Okay so this idea is not totally original give him a cyborg suit and high frequency blades..just like the new Raiden in MGS 4 or Cyborg Ninja but with an Altair twist. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

dragdude1234
11-24-2007, 10:45 PM
Uhmm first of all.The Animus just lets you see memories,meaning NO TIME TRAVELING!You would jsut be revisiting the memories when Altair hid the Piece(s)of Eden.Also,im thinking Lucy is a double agent?Really working for the modern templars,but posing as a fellow assassin.She would be your main target.(?)

Th3Kr3ml1n
11-24-2007, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by HMHAssassin:

the idea of the animus in the first place was replaying your ancestors memory so unless you have Altair be hiding it then replay that your playing him hiding them, which of course would be pointless, seeing as theyd be already hidden.

I suggest modern day assassins creed. the past has been played through already, so maybe a modern city scene would be appropriate.

dragdude1234
11-24-2007, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Th3Kr3ml1n:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HMHAssassin:

the idea of the animus in the first place was replaying your ancestors memory so unless you have Altair be hiding it then replay that your playing him hiding them, which of course would be pointless, seeing as theyd be already hidden.

I suggest modern day assassins creed. the past has been played through already, so maybe a modern city scene would be appropriate. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Its better to stay unique.If it was modern day,it would be an adaption of Splinter Cell.

Th3Kr3ml1n
11-24-2007, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by dragdude1234:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Th3Kr3ml1n:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HMHAssassin:

I suggest modern day assassins creed. the past has been played through already, so maybe a modern city scene would be appropriate. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Its better to stay unique.If it was modern day,it would be an adaption of Splinter Cell. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
so what would you suggest? Splinter cell is a spy with a bunch of gadgets. how would this be similar to Splinter cell

Dunno
12-01-2007, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by LordLonewolf777:

If you didn't notice, Assassins hold themselves at extremely high standards. A gun is one of the most honorless weapons today. I would quit the game as well, as using guns would tarnish the series, the overall theme for the game, and assassin tradition. Stabbing people is an effective way of killing them, and probably the most stealthy. you fail to realize this. If you have ever watched CSI, it's pretty dang easy for scientists to figure out whose gun this came from. Desmond would have to use an unregistered gun, which marks him for black market dealing, and innaccuracy. A sword is much simpler to have made. In conclusion, even in modern times a blade is ideal. Furthermore, it would be pointless why desmond waited to break out, if he did not need his ancestor's abilities.
Furthermore, Desmond must leave, because otherwise his sworn enemies since birth and before will control the world. From what we see from Altair, Desmond will be a lot like a double of Altair, and Altair has strong morals.

This game was intended to be a stealth action adventure genre-type game. Clearly, they failed the first time with the stealth deal. Perhaps they will improve the skill required to play this game in the future, with the threat of guns.

Also, switching characters would be stupid. Seriously. Altair was assigned to this task, not some random dude in China. That would be stupid. "Okay, so we got all this info from Desmond on Altair. Now, let's ditch the protagonist and go to some chinese dude". The storyline would be ruined,. and ninjas originated in Japan anyways. There were no pieces of eden in japan.

Listen here: Altair doesn't know the earth is round. nobody did. China thought it was the center of the world. Europeans still thought there was no north/south america (we get that history isn't always true in this storyline, but this is asking for way too much). It's not like he's going to pick up on this and all of a sudden travel to these places, when he can't even find his very own location on this map. Altair's storyline is almost depleted. It's time for Desmond to make his move. Besides, why steal security codes, gain his ancestor's abilities, and be one of the last two assassins if he isn't going to take advantage of any of these factors?

Guns are stupid for this story's theme in particular, staying in the past runs into a storyline roadblock, and switching characters would make everyone confused.

Guyzie666
12-01-2007, 11:24 PM
I agree... If Desmond has indeed "inherited" his ancestor, Altairs abilities, He would utilise them to escape Abstergo HQ unnoticed whilst the rest of the Templar crew are out treasure hunting... Hows this for a sequel. Upon return, they discover him missing and desperately need him as they cant find any of the treasures shown on the map. As they need Desmond captured alive, they ban the use of guns and attempt to capture him using "traditional" methods. Desmond goes on to find his ancestors old gear and with lucys help, finds more lost relics. Another idea, is that one of the relics could possess the power to deflect bullets??? many possibilities for the modern day, un(fire)armed Assassin. Cant wait for the sequel, a truly wonderful game. = ]

Rufus_Da_Doofus
12-02-2007, 04:57 AM
Hey, Just scrolling through the topics for the first time, and came across this. Before I post anything, I would just like to state that i completed the game yesterday, and have only played through once, so you will have to forgive any innaccuracies when I refer to certain parts of the game. Also this post is full of SPOILERS.

After completing the game, I went to bed and started thinking about the game. One thing which immediately caught my eye was the fact that when Altair was stabbed by his 'Master' very early on in the game, it was stated that Altair had no wound, and that his 'Master' had made him 'see what he wanted him to see, or at least something to that affect. Unless Altair was poisened, which would be hard to achieve if Altair had no wound, then we can safely assume that his 'Master' (cant remember the guys name, so im gonna refer to him that way all the way through) used the Piece of Eden (I believe that one of the people Altair was with returned it to him?) in order to make Altair see an illusion(that he dies). However, later on in the game we are told that Altair is resistant to the effects of the POE (Piece Of Eden). This should rule this out, but then I began to think that Altair would have been under huge amounjts of stress when being held and stabbed, and so (for a short period of time) he may have become vulnerable to the effects of the POE. Maybe this could feature in a sequel?

Another thing which crossed my mind was that Desmond (subject #17) was the descendant of Altair, and that they were both assassins (quite a big coincidence if you ask me). This then prompted me to thinkthat perhaps every son or daughter of an assassin then becomes an assassin, kind of like a son of a farmer becomes a farmer (just slightly more weird). This then kind of just linked up with something else which crossed my mind, namely being that we have been kept completely in the dark as to what happens after Altair kills his 'Master'. This also means that we do not know whether the people who Altairs 'Master' had brainwashed were released from the illusion after he died, or whether Altair had to cull almost all of the assassins brotherhood. Also, the people who had come along to help Altair may have been killed by the brainwashed people. If all of this is to be taken at face value, we can once again assume that Altair may very likely have been the last assassin left. If this was true then every other assassin may have been the descendant of Altair, which could then mean that all of the assassins have recieved whatever it was about Altair which made him invulnerable to the effects of the POE. This would then mean that in AC2/3, even if Abstergo did succeed in launching the sattelitte, all of the assasains would not be effected, and so would be able to fight on. This in itself is interesting, but if we think about the powers of the Animus (to allow you to relive your ancestors memory) then Desmond could be the descendant of every assasain that ever existed, which would open up hundreds of possibilities as to where he could travel and who he could be. This could either mean that A. Desmond is the protagonist in the next game as well as this one or B. that the protaginist becomes another one of the assassins, therefore opening up a whole new bloodline to be explored. After thinkin about this, you cant help but wonder whether Ubisoft should be thinking less about a trilogy, and more about a huge series. The scope for Desmond and the Animus is huge, the amount of fan fiction which could be created is breathtaking, as is the range and amount of games that Ubisoft could create around it. I wonder whether Ubisoft have been thinking about this all along, or whether they could have just stumbled across one of the greatest storytelling devices since the invention of the Stargate (often recognised as the best storytelling device ever to grace the genre of sci-fi, due to the fact that it enables the writers to write about a new world every time there is a new show, amd even allowing them to travel across galaxies), I am hoping that this post will open all fans of AC1's eyes to the fact that they may have just played on one of the biggest titles of this century. There could be movies, books, TV series and many others all based around the Animus and the universe of Assassins Creed.

Sorry if I wondered off course a bit there, I have read the rules and realise that I am not supposed to move the thread away from its original purpose, and so apologise to any admins who feel I may have done this, and tell them that it was not my intention to do this. (For any people who are new to forums who are reading this post, that is a little thing called covering your back. You do something wrong without meaning to and then sound really sincere about the fact that you didnt mean to do it, but you leave it in the post anyway http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/353.gif

Back on course as to future storylines for AC, people have been talking about the way that Altairs thoughts 'bleed' into Desmonds, and so this enables dosmond to use the eagle visoion power of Altair. This then got me thinking about how Desmond could aquire all of the powers of Altair (swordfighting, climbing, jumping, knife throwing, etc.), but could then also use the animus to visit another one of his ancestors memories (say a gun wielding super powerful moder assasain), and then aquire all of his powers. This, once again, shows that Ubisoft has just created a HUGE stoytelling device, and it opens the door for hundereds of games set arounfd the animus, not just 3.

Im going to leave it there now, I have a few other ideas about the future of Assassins Creed, but nothing which is really properly formulated, and so nothing that I should really write down. If this post has iterested you, or you have any ideas about other things about the game, please feel free to e-mail me at rufusdadoofus@yahoo.co.uk or better yet, just post them below so that everyone can see them.

Wow, scrolling back up I have written far more then I ment to, not bad for my first ever post, I think you'll agree http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

laters

Edit: Wow I get a whole page to myself for a while, probably cos im so amasing, once again, laters

Big_A_HG
12-05-2007, 12:50 AM
I'm not a big gamer, but my roommate has a PS3 and had Assassin's Creed. I couldn't put the game down and found the game to be very compelling. Here's my take on the future of AC.

For starters, the 3 main cities and the Kingdom are all very realistically based on real cities. Acre, Israel....Damascus, Syria....Jerusalem, Israel. If you Wiki Acre, they have a photo of the real city and looks very much like the city in the game. Where I'm going with this is I think AC2 will have a similar multi-city format. There's very little chance that they will be back at these cities, which might rule out Altair in the next game. I'm not great at knowing what all the emblems meant at the end, so I'm not sure how it would correlate into the next one. I thought there was a pretty big variety of historic emblems to choose from, so I'm not sure if the Japan setting would be for sure.

I haven't had a chance to look back at the holographic globe, but I remember seeing 3-4 dots on the east coast of the U.S. (like your Philly, D.C., Boston areas or so). This gives a perfect multi-city format like AC1. Also, with history of Free Masons and Knights Templar in the 1700s in the U.S., which was when guns were still fairly uncommon, it gives a good ground to form a new story/setting around. Desmond will return, but a new ancestor will take us to the next plot. What the new story will hold I'm not sure. I'm thinking that Altair's ancestors made there way to the new America, and now must protect the POE's from the Free Masons, along with historic artifacts (along the lines of a national treasure scene, but better). During this time period, the knives and blades would still be useful, and the cities historic enough to make a cool setting.

The side story outside of the Animus would be Desmond slowly-but-surely gets more info on the stories within the computers. He'll find ways to access more parts of the Abstergo lab and regain his want to be part of the Assassin's again. Where he goes with it, I'm not sure.

Any thoughts?

One thing I forgot to add was he used a crossbow in the beginning of the intro video on his first kill (I think). That's the last he held one the rest of the game, but he used one, so it isn't part of the creed not to use one I don't think.

Side note, Wiki the cities from AC1 and look at some of the history during the time period the story in the game takes place. It is on par with all that is going on in the game. Pretty cool stuff if you're into history.

Pearson1989
12-05-2007, 04:04 AM
I like where your heading Big_A_HG.

shaggydoo1992
12-06-2007, 06:06 PM
K wtf one of the whole points of the game is to not only blend in the shadows but in plain sight and how is a cyborg suit sapost to blend in dumass
Originally posted by coolheatn:
Okay so this idea is not totally original give him a cyborg suit and high frequency blades..just like the new Raiden in MGS 4 or Cyborg Ninja but with an Altair twist. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

park212
12-06-2007, 07:33 PM
rufus if every assassin was a relative of altair then they wouldn't need desmond and could get any other assassin they could just dispose of desmond when ever they wanted to and just save other assassins in order to look into their anscestors past

Dunno
12-06-2007, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Guyzie666:
As they need Desmond captured alive, they ban the use of guns and attempt to capture him using "traditional" methods.

Or they travel to Canada. : )

Thank you for agreeing with me. Happy to have you aboard the true path. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ACfanboy12
12-07-2007, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by park212:
rufus if every assassin was a relative of altair then they wouldn't need desmond and could get any other assassin they could just dispose of desmond when ever they wanted to and just save other assassins in order to look into their anscestors past

Why would every other assassin be a relative of Altair... every assassin who gets recruted will have his child become an assassin... umm I dont understand what you mean.

Also, they picked Altair, because he is the closest person who can relate to what the scientists were looking for, and he was a perfect match. Plus, maybe Desmond was one of the few assassins that is alive/they could find.

phii1983
12-07-2007, 01:10 PM
blade is definitely a must have for the sequel if we are playing it as desmond.. think about it... where are you suppose to find the bullets... and even there is bullets lying everywhere in the research centre.. for the very least you will still have blade to use when your guns run out of ammos.. i certainly don't want this game to be like resident evil with all kinda weapons lying ard the area to let you pick up and use.... anyway there is a short msg @ the last memory block after you completed the game~ talking about what Altair was doing after defeated his master~ so maybe that's what we are playing in the sequel~ anyway~ looking forward for part2 to be released~ some of the ideas posted here sounds good~ hee

Chopper511
12-07-2007, 05:06 PM
I found this info on Arsuf when I looked it up in Wiki:
In 1101 Arsuf fell to a Crusader army led by Baldwin I of Jerusalem. The Crusaders, who called it Arsur, rebuilt the city's walls and created the Lordship of Arsur in the Kingdom of Jerusalem. In 1187 Arsuf was captured by the Muslims, but fell again to the Crusaders on September 7, 1191 after a battle between Richard I of England and Saladin.
Found it pretty interesting actually.

Sarpio123
12-09-2007, 05:41 AM
I thought maybe, You need to race the modern day Templars to the other peices of Edan and like beat 'em up take the pices.. And you get magical powers?
Like the master, Who could teleport at the end and duplicate him self, etc.

Redfeather1975
12-09-2007, 05:51 AM
I was thinking the last one involves...
1. The time traveling Philadelphia Project artifact.
2. The Holy Grail artifact.
3. The Scrying skull artifacts.

And essentially you get gameplay similar to the 1st game except it's really taking place in the past. You gotta destroy or hide the artifacts in that map at the end of the 1st game. D:
You cannot die thanks to the Grail.
Instead of desynchronization, if you screw up it creates a paradox and the PP artifact sends you back in time a wee bit (like a Prince of Persia deal).
You can communicate with whomever in the future about what you did and need to do.
And Desmond's abilities are a collection of things he obtained from that Bleed Effect from synchronizing with various ancestors throughout the series.

Ekko128
12-09-2007, 07:23 AM
hey these are my ideas for the sequels/series:

1. Assassins creed will be turned into a series. this is where the assassins in the future steal the animus when they rescue Desmond and then there will be a series of games each focusing on a different assassins as they go back into different eras and countries. which will all eventualy link up to a final game where they save the world or something.

2. Desmond gains a split personality between him and Altair. Altair knows about the POE (Oiece of Eden) but doesnt know anything about the present/future. so they must work together. and Altair is very old school and doesnt know anything about technology but still is a deadly assassin and with the other assassins who supply weapons, gadgets and information they try and stop the bad people (forgot who they are).

3. Desmond must access the decendent of Altair to find out more information which brings in that descendents story.

4. Desmond unlocks the memory of all the other test subjects ancestors and becomes even more valuable to the assassins who find him but the bad guys start hunting him down for all the other information he has.

(A sequel to Assassins creed would be very hard because it would be difficult to keep the free running or sword fighting in the future).

Ekko128
12-09-2007, 07:29 AM
Just got another Idea!:

if Desmond unlocks the memory of all the other test subjects then the game could have a leveling system where you can level-up and upgrade certain Ancestors.

an example would be if one of the Ancestors was a master archer then you could put skill points into him giving you greater accuracy or Altair could give you greater Acrobatics or social stealth.

Ekko128
12-09-2007, 07:43 AM
Just another Idea:

alot of people are arguing about whether to have guns or swords in the sequals but i still dont know. if Desmond or ancestors where to have guns it cant be "run and gun" but should only be used as a last resort.

I personally think it should be advanced melee fighting but some enemies have guns.

my other thought is that they have to keep the hidden blade idea because its almost the trademark of Assassins creed but if it is futuristic then it could just be a multi-tasking device under his arm which can tazer people, picklock, hack, have a small incineator and other stuff.

if the sequel is medieval then it should still be a blade just tweak it up and make it cooler.

The sequel could also be in the city of Tokyo or New York where you still use social stealth and free-running but this time your bring down the company.

randomgerbi2007
12-09-2007, 08:54 AM
in a sequel you should have to assassinate vidic because at the end when you have eagle vision if you look at him and lucy as they walk out the door she is blue and he is yellow

Gamewrecker
12-09-2007, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Oshfen:
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif<span class="ev_code_GREEN">Mostly...</span>
(Ignore the fact that i am like the second oldest registered member on this topic and this is my first and only post on the site!)
Wild Idea.... Seeing as how you never know what happens to Altair when he has the oppertunity to take the artifact,he will probably be in the next one. Im thinkin that, as corny as it sounds, Altair becomes the new master and you play his son or favorite desciple. At many parts inthis story Altair will throw in the old, "You remind me of myself when i was your age." And your character will have to please Altair and he will slowly open up to you, all the while, revealing his story that was never finished in AC 1. The assassinations could be new stories all together or they might be friends/family/remaining members of "the quest for the new world" or possibly...another person from the future trying to change the past by stopping the assassins. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

As for Desmond, he will clearly remain in the next game because of the last thing Warren says to you."Dont get to comfortable Mr. Miles..." The main character fits mostly to the son of altair because that would allow Desmond to acess his memories also.
P.S. I know this doesnt fit in with the whole Japan or Aztec junk but im sure UBI can find a way... After all, we are all posting this stuff because of them. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

Just wondering... who does Al Tair get this kid with. A ****** from the streets of jerusalem? The only thing that would have fit was like maybe an ancestor of Lucy

pretzelman94
12-09-2007, 08:37 PM
Okay, I don't know about having swords or guns in the second one or whatever, but I do feel that they have to put Desmond in the majority of it, and maybe they have a side-story of Altair too, but whatever happens, I'm sure I'll love it. This has become my favorite series ever, next to the Halo series, of course. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Big_A_HG
12-10-2007, 11:39 AM
OK, I think we can be smart about this. I think it's safe to say we won't be back at the same cities...since it would make the game too boring knowing where everything is and stuff. Also, the multi-city format surely must stay. It provides different unique areas, but similar setting with the use of one ancestor.

So, the question is where will the next setting take place? I think we can rule out possibilities and add some valid ones.

One question we need to ask first is, are the dots on the holographic globe any indication of where the next setting will take place? I will assume yes. The cities in AC1 were dots on the globe, so I think we can say that the next region will be located with a few dots on that same globe.

Eastern U.S. (Philly, DC, Boston): I think this is a valid possibility in the next game. In the 1700s, the Free Masons (descendents of the Knights Templar group) were very prevelent and had lots to do with the formation/foundation of the US. Many people who signed the Declaration, including former presidents, were Free Masons. Also, the cities were primitive enough that guns wouldn't be used and blades would be useful, but the buildings were tightly knit for all the jumping and climbing fun that Altair displayed in the Holy Land.
Historical significance: check
Proper city structure: check
Connection to Templars/Assassin's: check

West Africa: There were four dots found here. I tried finding some significance to this area online, but couldn't. I did find something about Ethiopa and South Africa, but nothing in the west. Also, I can't see the city life being significant enough here.
Historical Connection: nope
Proper City Structure: doubtful
Connection to Templars/Assassins: not that I found

East Asia: There weren't 3 dots in one small region, but 3 in a little larger (but doable) region. There was one in Japan, China, and India. I think this could work very well. The Japanese city was apparently under water, but a land city nearby could be good enough. Also, China is home of the Forbidden City, and India's Taj Mahal is located in Agra, India. The city is home to many people and the city structure to support AC. The Forbidden City was created in the 1400s and the Taj Mahal in the 1600s. So in the late 1600s could be a good setting in East Asia. Also, could some of the buildings that looked Japanese on the floors have been the Chinese Forbidden City? Yonaguni is the Japanese island mentioned in the game and could be that third spot. There are sunken structures here but much of the island is above water. Bingo. Templars/Assassins were not connected to these areas historically, but that may not be necessary.
Historical Significance: Check
Proper City Structure: Check
Templars/Assassins: Nope

East Europe: This location was a tightly knit region of three dots. Now, I didn't catch which areas in East Europe these dots were, so I can't say much about this area. There are old, major cities, but none that standout as being significant in history to the theme of this game. Doesn't mean there wasn't anything though.
Historical Significance: Some
Proper City Structure: Probable
Templars/Assassins: Probable

Central/South America: There were only two dots in this area, and both in South America. One of these is where the Nazca lines are I believe. The other was in northern South America I believe, although I'm not sure. It really could have been anywhere like an ancient Peruvian city. The third spot in this region could be a Mayan city, like some suggest. The problems I see here are a lack of city structure. There isn't a lot of information historically about any of these groups, and they are actually much more ancient than the original Knights Templars (or assassins). These places do have some historical significance, but not enough that is well-documented.
Historical Significance: some, but probably not enough
Proper City Structure: not really
Templars Assassins: before they existed

Well, there you go. You can make your own assumptions. One spot I didn't mention was West Europe, which would work very well. Won't go into since there is too much historical stuff to sort through, but it's there.

Probable locations in the next game:
-East U.S.
-East Asia
-Western Europe

Hmmmmm....

membernametaken
12-10-2007, 02:15 PM
I'm only posting in this thread because the OP put my favorite smiley face in the subject line.

=)

Warrior-Within2
12-10-2007, 02:52 PM
Altair is still alive. He is using the Piece of Eden at the end of the fist game to keep himself and Malek young. Then he is traveling the world and trying to destroy subsequent Pieces of Eden.

Dragoon13063
12-10-2007, 03:22 PM
well i like the idea of Altair still being alive but also if Desmond has gained supreme acrobatic skills and stuff like that i think assassins creed 2 can have 3 different approaches...the first one is that you will be Desmond and you are now an assassin with superior acrobatic skills and stealthy weapons after finding Lucy...the second Lucy has an animus and you use it to finish altair's mission from the first game and 3rd...(i hope not) you go to japan and become a ninja....huhhhh better not be....thats all i could come up with.

z4ch117
12-11-2007, 12:47 AM
I would be willing to bet that the next epic hero will be in Japan, likely a ninja of some sort. However, I would also be willing to bet that Ubi will likely defy all of our thoughts and bring us something else entirely. Not saying thats bad, I actually prefer a surprise. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

DreamerM
12-11-2007, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by z4ch117:
I would be willing to bet that the next epic hero will be in Japan, likely a ninja of some sort.

Why oh why or why does everyone say that? Ubi's too smart to retred material that Tenchu, Ninja Gaiden, hell even friggin NARUTO and other sorts of ninja titles have all told already. Not to mention Ninjas have never at any point fought for anything other then money.

Besides, the japanese island named is one that supposedly sank thousands of years ago (read: BEFORE ninja) and was one of the inspirations for Lemuria, or Mu: the pacific's own Lost Continent of Atlantis.

there's no reason whatsoever to make the next game a ninja game.

LouieMANrock
12-12-2007, 10:00 PM
Ive seen a lot of good ideas reading some of these. I can only say ubi had better hold the reputation of AC to its sequel. A thought of my own, perhaps abstergo has more than one animus, and has also revisited an ancestor of one of Altair's targets, or even his master (he was an older man, bound to have offspring)

z4ch117
12-13-2007, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by DreamerM:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by z4ch117:
I would be willing to bet that the next epic hero will be in Japan, likely a ninja of some sort.

Why oh why or why does everyone say that? Ubi's too smart to retred material that Tenchu, Ninja Gaiden, hell even friggin NARUTO and other sorts of ninja titles have all told already. Not to mention Ninjas have never at any point fought for anything other then money.

Besides, the japanese island named is one that supposedly sank thousands of years ago (read: BEFORE ninja) and was one of the inspirations for Lemuria, or Mu: the pacific's own Lost Continent of Atlantis.

there's no reason whatsoever to make the next game a ninja game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I never said I WANTED Ubi to make the next game a ninja game, or even that it is sure it WILL be a ninja game. I merely stated an EDUCATED speculation at what the next game MIGHT be. Judging from the tons of Japanese/Chinese/whatever wrting, I put the pieces together to determine the possibilliy of the setting of the sequel. And besides, who are we to say what Ubi will or will not do. You and I simply have no clue what they will make next.

charourou
12-15-2007, 12:38 PM
I think that modern day action is not a good idea for a sequel.
You would threaten some major features of what, im my sense, makes AC kind of special.

- strong historical background,
- guild atmosphere around the hero figure.
- sandbox game of sorts with cities/countryside maps,
- stealth/action fighting (swords are more stylish that guns) with high dose of acrobatics. I don't see desmond jumping skyscrapers ( he's not spiderman )
- the ANIMUS which allows conspiracy theory stories in both periods (medieval and modern).

In order to have the Apergo project to fail, you don't need the sequels to take place in modern time. But rather keep it as background plot.

I am not confortable with ruling out that the sequel will be about previous subjects memories (from 12 to 16).
Those people where captured for a reason by Abstergo. The blood writings revealed quite a lot about the knowledge the previous subject (japanese guy ?) had what┬┤s going on. Of course he wouldn't be fighting templars, but there could have been someother brotherhood trying to acquire a peace threatening device in some other part of the world. This guy's ancestor could have had an impact role on what Abstergo is doing today. Abstergo being a multinational empire could have had absorbed the remaining of the nemesis of the subject's ancestor.

I admit my argument doesn't really
The imminent danger is the sattelite lauch. No time to use the animus to block them. The title is Assassin creed, and not Hitman creed (trademarks issue right here.)
That garantees that where are not done with Desmond and Lucy, but they could be supporting characters from now on.

peaviopi
12-16-2007, 03:18 AM
i dont want it go futuristicy any more i reckon the futuristicyness as is is bad enough im into medievil kinda games swords and arrows kinda stuff

ScytheOfGrim
12-16-2007, 03:44 AM
But without the "futuristicyness" the game wouldn't have such a unpredictable sequal.

Thanks to this... umm... "futuristicyness"... the series cango literally anywhere.

Plus, what's done is done.
Boo... hoo...

stix489
12-16-2007, 03:46 AM
^ And that is how you welcome people into a forum...well done! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

ScytheOfGrim
12-16-2007, 03:58 AM
And who are you? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

stix489
12-16-2007, 04:05 AM
Your worst nightmare... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

luke100
12-16-2007, 01:41 PM
i'd pay ú40 to play this game with no twist TBH

on assassins 2
you need it in the past it wont work in future coz guns ruin stealth games

Grim Squirrel1
12-17-2007, 12:00 AM
what i don't understand is why after you go through the credits why you are able to walk. What are you susposed to do?

m3rcer
12-17-2007, 03:07 AM
My first read thread on here. My first post.

Here we go...

Those of you that have finished the game. Go back into the Animus and click on Memory Block 7
7: Al Mualim - Pardise. Don't replay the memory but scroll to the bottom right and click on "View Attachment." From Altair's perspective, it gives a short summary of the events to come shortly after Al Mualim's assassination. I won't spoil it.

As for a sequel with Altair traveling the world to protect the other relics. HA! Gimme a break -It's the tail end of the 12th century. I don't think he had a bloody clue at what he was looking at when the hologram of the world was projected.

I might be wrong, but all the blood script on the walls might be a mural put together by more than one previous subject. I can't imagine all that worldly knowledge and ancestral experience replayed in the Animus coming from only one other assassin. If so, he must have been a real whackjob - But then he is writing almost unintelligible script, in blood and on walls.

Speaking of the other subjects, I understand there may be a series of novels focused on the AC franchise. I'm hoping they touch up on previous subjects/assassins and not only Altair or Desmond.

Zerban_da_Great
12-18-2007, 03:37 AM
Aha, I can just picture AC2's trailer now. This contains all my ideas about AC2 as well.
An Abstergo Templar dude is in a city beginning to use a newfound POE on the populace, surrounded by five guards, while Desmond watches from the roof of a scyscraper. An eagle flys past him and he acknowledges it briefly. Suddenly the Templar looks up when a flock of pidgeons are stirred up, and when the flock leaves Desmond is gone. As we watch, we repeatedly cut to Altair from the trailer where he had a crossbow.
Next we see Desmond walking through the crowd towards the Templar with his head down. The Templar raises the POE, about to take control of the whole crowd. This cues Desmond to go High Profile, knocking people away and sprinting towards him. The Templar orders the guards to take Desmond out. Desmond grabs the nearest guard as he fires his rifle and spins him to face the others, hitting two more and getting the guard killed in the process. The rest of them open fire and one throws a grenade, prompting Desmond to take cover ala Gears of War. After emptying a few rounds at the spot they believe desmond dead.
Desmond suddenly vaults the wall and kills the final two quickly with the Short Blade from AC1 before leaping slow-mo into the air as the Templar raises his pistol. We see a closeup of the Hidden Blade's workings again as it sprouts from Desmond's wrist and he brutally shanks the Templar with it. He closes the Templar's eyes as an eagle flies down and past his face. He follows it with his eyes and sees several POE-controlled policemen coming up. Desmond begins running and once again this cuts rapidly between it and Altair being chased by Crusaders. As Altair dives through merchant stands and leaps from rooftop to rooftop, Desmond quickly vaults cars and rapidly climbs skyscrapers while the policemen labour with the fire escapes. After a long chase, both Assassins are cornered at a large door, seemingly cornered. There are repeated visual glitches as several parts of the two clips are interposed. Suddenly there is a whistle. The door opens behind both and we see several monks in white leave behind Altair. Altair gives the Crusaders his Stare of Doom before disappearing in the crowd. However, in Desmond's world, he had stopped outside a train station, and a train had just pulled in. But the train's occupants are shown as his allies, as they are all wearing white sweaters with the hoods up. Desmond gives his pursuers a quick smirk before putting his hood up, revealing that it is peaked like Altair's.
The camera begins to pull out from both crowds and away, giving wide views of both Acre and the city Desmond is in. However, in both clips, an eagle is flying towards the camera. It alights close to the view, and Altair is heard saying his motto in Arabic while Desmond is heard translating "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

There we go http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif I needed to get that off my chest.

ACfanboy12
12-18-2007, 10:43 AM
First, that idea is so stupid http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif no offence

Whats with all the birds and eagles... I hardly understand the pigions, but the eagles?! Birds are scared of the everyday hustle of the city.

But that trailer will fail big time... again just me op1n1on

Zerban_da_Great
12-18-2007, 01:03 PM
Eh, I didn't expect it to be THE TRAILER, it was just an easier way to get all he ideas out.
1. Parkour remains
2. Social stealth remains, except the game will encourage speed as if the crowd is taken control of then Desmond will stick out no matter what he does.
3. Once again, vigilantes okay a role, except this time they do more.
4. DESMOND WILL NOT USE GUNS!
5. Instead of guns, it will revolve around Desmond quickly getting in close and either using them as shields or taking cover until a break in the fire.
6. Classic weapons return. The longsword would be a bit of a stretch, but the Short Blade and the Hidden Blade remain.
7. DESMOND HAS PRO MOVES!

Also, the eagles in the trailer are SYMBOLIC, like the ones in AC1. They symbolize Altair's (now Desmond's) feelings of freedom.

DreamerM
12-19-2007, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by m3rcer:
I understand there may be a series of novels focused on the AC franchise. I'm hoping they touch up on previous subjects/assassins and not only Altair or Desmond.

From how I understand it, they were supposed to be histories of Altair himself: how he rose in the ranks despite being a hothead, the truth about his parents and ethnic backgound, so on and so forth...

Anyway, the novels will never see the light of day for the best reason imaginable.

...it seems that the video company got visits from descendants of the ORIGINAL ASSASSINS, members of the Ismaeli sect currently led by the Agha Khan in India. They...suggested that Ubisoft, the game company, show more respect for their ancestors, and Ubisoft went all pitter-patter.

THAT is a hard reason to argue with.

No ubisoft-producers were assasinated in the making of tie-in.

fox199308
12-19-2007, 10:07 PM
Things that point out what will happen.

First..when the assassin's were trying to recue him. imo I think the assassins are in the brother hood (assassin group that was Altair in) I think it's called. A long war between the brotherhood and the templars.

Kinda obvious that Lucy put the card thing thing between the towels to open doors.

the guy with the cut of arm will be the next master (leader) because he was always on what the creed said and how and should not be customize n all the ****.

The question is...If all the templar leaders die including the brother hood master, how would the mordern day templars know bout the eden thing being caught by Altair. Now the true leader of the templars will come out and make up a new storyline.

This is all i can think bout now

Crash_Plague
12-20-2007, 07:57 PM
You story-line does make perfect sense as the eagle vision is like the first step of Desmond's "genetic bleeding" (read vidic's emails at the end) and it only makes sense for the bleeding effect to continue.

And to whoever mentioned the Kensei guy from Heros, something like that might actually happen as there are references to the grail.

LouieMANrock
12-20-2007, 09:03 PM
The last assassination target Altair is assigned to is an imposter, oh a FEMALE imposter (Altair just happens to let her go (He never lets anyone go!?) so shes obviously gana have some part in the sequel, wich supports the idea that AC2 will NOT be in modern times, and also that you will not be a ninja. Perhaps this mysterious woman could be related to lucy? we were shown her missing finger, indicating she is with desmond, could be a neat little twist @_@

blarson11
12-20-2007, 09:08 PM
I thought about the relationship between lucy and that woman too. maybe if he would have killed her the good guys couldn't win. crazy huh?

DreamerM
12-20-2007, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by LouieMANrock:
Thwe were shown her missing finger, indicating she is with desmond, could be a neat little twist @_@

Lucy has her finger: it'd be a dangerously noticable thing if she didn't.

She folded it back in front of Desmond to indicate solidarity and tell him who she really was.

m3rcer
12-22-2007, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by DreamerM:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LouieMANrock:
Thwe were shown her missing finger, indicating she is with desmond, could be a neat little twist @_@

She folded it back in front of Desmond to indicate solidarity and tell him who she really was. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really? I thought she was gesturing for a "stinger."

HAAAYOOOOOOOH!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Tynoes_23
12-22-2007, 02:06 PM
One had the idea of the assasins stealing the animus. Did you see the computers standing in the corners? the damp of cooling liquids on the floor, which indicate a big cooling device.
how would you want to steal that?
walk in and out about 1000 times without anyone stopping you, while you carry computers with you you do not even know how to opperate or re-build?

lucy is just an assistant, she is not the builder nor the techinical expert of the animus. Besides, Vidic says they 'got' the animus. Most likely, they stole it. But who made it then...

the modern day assasins.

part you play
they rescue desmond, put him in their own animus to show them what happend after altair recaptured the piecce of eden. they see Altair getting the other artifacts, to hide them for good.
voila, storyline for AC2

the idea of Vidic being an assasination target, is one to be thought about. When you see him in eagly vision, he is orange, like assasination targets are. He is your first assasintation target, whom you assasinate while being rescued by the assasins...

even voor de mensen die nederlands spreken, en dus zo cool zijn dat ze dit idee mogen weten http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

lucy en desmond worden een stelletje, en krijgen een kind. dit kind wordt opgeleid als assasin, en die speel je in AC3.

silentjayy1
12-24-2007, 03:33 PM
i thought this was easily one of the most badass games iv ever played, and there is so much more that can be added on to it, i mean the ending was awesome and left so many possibilities for AC2, it could vary from a shooter/stealth action type of deal to a magic blasting/shooter/stealth etc, then the areas that can be played will be huge, maybe jungles, deserts, and i remember them saying that some of the land masses that some of the pieces of edin were on no longer even exist, so this could go under water even, then the future with altair can go so far also, of course he has to find a lady friend (else desmond wouldnt be here) and there must hav been at least one other main templar to hav carried on the name, and they even can play with the time period a lot too, desmond was really put in a hi tech looking place but u could barely see outside, just really white buildings, then the fight with the assassin's and the guards u could hear gunshots which im kind of relieved (id be really pissed if it was like lazers) also at the end i saw that Yuri Gina (i think that was it) was put in blood on the floor, that possibly was another assassin kept at the facility who also beared the eagle eye knowing someone else with it will see it eventually that can help ther cause against the templars. and "Yuri" was obviously well educated if he knew all these languages displayed on the walls, possibly mad tho. With a subject as broad as from what little iv said, AC2 will be insane and i think there is no team better than ubisoft montreal to tie it together

silentjayy1
12-24-2007, 04:19 PM
other thoughts- then the false robert altair was sent to kill at the funeral in jerusalem with out a dout will come back, she may be the mrs. altair that is neccecary to keep the line goin... either that or a ******... but i think altair would prefer the sword swinging crazy ***** http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif then lucy if u read her deleted emails in her computer, the most recent message indicates a medicine salesman trying to sell girly hygiene products... but even at first glance u can tell something is unique with all the upper cased letters and if u take them out individually it will say we will be there soon or something like that, i dont remember exactly to which iv put to the assassins coming in to pick up desmond at the facility, i didnt take the time to remember the date but it either means that was when they made that attempted raid a few days before the end of game, or there coming soon. and if u scroll down on the computer it talks about lucy's discussions with an anomymous person who i knew had to be with the assassins, talkin about how she will attempt to delay the search for POE's etc, then also about how there gonna send up a POE satillite to control the minds across the world, like someone else said this may lead to the decendents of altair to be just fine with his invulnerability to it, desmond at least id think. then someone else said altair is alive and is traveling through time with the POE... idk about that, i do know that this will most diffently ylast more than 3 games...

pugnale
12-24-2007, 06:59 PM
they set the ending of the game up so much for a part 2. if there isn't a part 2 i will be one very disappointed and two very surprised. its by far one of the best games ive played in a long time

charlis1993
12-26-2007, 05:28 PM
Ok basicly heres a step by step overveiw of whats going to happen in the sequals it also explains the ending

Q. Okay, so why can I not see it until the end of the game?
A. Abstergo washed the messages off of the walls and the floor, but Desmond is able to spot the messages by using his Eagle Vision.

Q. Wait a second. You said that Desmond wasn't Altair! What gives?
A. He's not, at least, not yet... Read through Vidic's emails and you'll stumble across one that mentions 'The Bleeding Effect.' Vidic reports that, after using the Animus for a given length of time, some previous subjects were unable to distinguish between their ancestors' lives and their own. Their genetic and real-time memories have literally 'bled' into one another, which is why Desmond is able to use the Eagle Vision power at the end of the game.

Q. Why only the one power?
A. Be patient! Assassin's Creed is the first part of a trilogy. By the end of the third game Desmond will have a lot more moves to play with...

Q. Who are Abstergo?
A. Modern Templars. Abstergo are a company intent on world domination. Their 'aim' is for world peace, but the methods with which they wish to achieve this can be considered mad. They think that by controlling mankind, and killing those that aren't influenced by their power, they can achieve peace. Even their name betrays this secret: it's Latin for 'cleanse'.

Q. Who is Lucy?
A. Lucy Stillman is an employee of Abstergo, but is actually an undercover operative working with the Assassins. She is the one that passes on the door code to Desmond, and is trying to delay the project. In a series of emails to a person known only as '??' she asks for aid. The final message is coded, but reads, "We will be there soon." Vidic has his suspicions of Lucy. Alan Rikkin sent him an email regarding the fluoride leak: "Makes me wonder if the fluoride leak was internal after all... And if it was, are we dealing with a whistle blower or something worse?" It's highly reasonable to assume that Lucy was this leak.

Mural
Q. Back to the writing. What does the triangle of text say?
A. "They drained my soul and made it theirs. I drained my body to show you where I saw it." Subject sixteen wrote this, along with all of the other messages, in his blood. The first part refers to Abstergo stealing his soul, or in reality, his memories. They watched his ancestor's life to locate an important artefact, hence 16's belief that his 'soul' was taken. The second part is more literal. 16 drained his body to show you where he saw it, meaning that he used his own blood to leave you clues as to where the artefact lies. What artefact is he talking about? There's a strong chance it could be the Holy Grail. We'll look at some evidence later on that suggests this is the case.

Q. What does the block of writing say?
A. "Artefacts sent to the skies to control all nation, to make us obey a hidden crusade. Do not help them." This message refers directly to Abstergo's plan should they (and they will) get hold of the artefact that you're being used to locate. They plan to send it into space and attach it to a low orbit transmitter to brainwash mankind. In the final battle Altair discovers just what the artefact, the Third Piece of Eden, is capable of. It can make people believe anything, and was responsible for many Biblical illusions such as the parting of the Red Sea (in 'reality' it did not happen - the artefact simply made people think that it did). Subject Sixteen is well aware of Abstergo's plans and asks you not to help them.

Q. What does 12212012 mean?
A. It may be easier if we call it 21122012, for this number's a date. Specifically, 21 December 2012. It's a hugely important date, for it marks the 'end of the world as we know it'. The ancient Mayan civilisations used the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar (incidentally, we use the Gregorian calendar), and a significant event is supposed to take place. In Assassin's Creed this event is obvious, and it also tells us when the game takes place.

Square words
Reading through Vidic's emails you'll see that Abstergo must 'launch' on 21 December. It is safe, then, to say that the 'present day' antics take place in September 2012, and that Abstergo wish to launch the satellite on 21/12/2012 to begin the new era in control of mankind.

Q. What about 13.0.0.0.0?
A. This refers to 21/12/2012 again. To be more precise, it is the date written in long count form and marks the beginning of the thirteenth Baktun.

Q. What is the significance of the animal pictures?
A. There are three animals pictures: a hummingbird, a spider and a monkey. All three pictures are drawings of the famous Nazca lines - a series of lines in Peru that, when viewed from above, reveal giant animals. It's probable that the area is home to another ancient artefact, or if not the pictures reveal the location of one.

Q. What are the pyramids about?
A. The step pyramids are a common symbol of Mayan architecture. The Mitchell-Hedges skull was found inside a Mayan temple, and there are more artefacts locked away within the ruins.

Q. What is Yonaguni?
A. Yonaguni is the westernmost island in Japan, and a likely setting for the next game (or at least part of it). It is widely believed that an ancient and advanced civilisation once lived on Yonaguni, and that they suffered a similar fate to Atlantis' people. Buildings found submerged around Yonaguni predate any other known buildings in the world, so expect any Japanese ancestor tales to take place before Assassin's Creed 1.

Q. What is 22:13?
A. Revelations 22:13. "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End." There are also a few alphas and omegas scrawled on the giant mural.

Triangle words
Q. What's the eye in the triangle about?
A. Yet another reference to a God. It's a Christian version of the Eye of Providence - the eye of God. The triangle emphasises the Trinity. It's strange that among all the religions and beliefs there are some strong Christian vibes - strange because the game keeps sewing seeds that hint it's a lie.

During the game it's mentioned that Jesus Christ is not the Son of God and that it's a fabrication. The final email also mentions that artefacts related to Christ are probably fictional. And yet we have a couple of Christian symbols and a massively powerful New Testament verse that suggests maybe the opposite is true. Maybe the Piece of Eden has been used not to support a lie about Christ, but to cover up the very truth of the matter.

Q. Emporer Ji... Jing...?
A. "Within Emperor Jiajing'[s] sin and Quetzcoaltz's hunger lies the Answers." Emporer Jiajing was the Emperor of China from 1521 to 1567, and the 11th emperor of the Ming dynasty. He was not a kind emperor, and an internal plot to assassinate him was planned although ultimately failed (note: a possible 'level' in a future Assassin's Creed). He built the Temple of the Sun (notice a theme about the Sun in the paintings around the two rooms) and collected rare materials from around the world. One of these rare materials is almost certainly an artefact.

Quetzcoaltz isn't familiar, but is a likely misspelling of Quetzalcoatl, the Aztec sky and creator God and another reference to the Sun. Although primarily an Aztec deity the Mesoamerican influences are strong, and the Mayans had their own version: Kukulkßn. His 'hunger' refers to the ritual animal sacrifices that were made to appease him, and an artefact is probably lying within one of his temples.

Yonaguni
Q. What is the significance of the door code?
A. It's the date of the Philadelphia Experiment.

Q. Can you please explain the email on the final computer?
A. Sure thing. We'll look at it piece by piece:

Email: "The others and I have finished reviewing the Animus recordings from Subjects 12-16. While the Piece of Eden remains our priority, we must continue working to locate and understand the remaining artefacts. I am sure you can understand our reasoning behind this. Although satellite is accomplished to a fair portion of the work for us, we will certainly need to deal with those who are either immune to - or protected from - its effects.

Explanation: There are multiple artefacts that Abstergo want to possess in order to control the world, and they all have different powers. Once the satellite is in orbit most of Earth's population will be under their control, but some people will be immune to its effects. They need to secure other artefacts to help deal with these people, otherwise their plans will be exposed and Abstergo will be under attack from rebels.

Email: "Piece of Eden (no. 3) - We applaud your continued efforts to locate an alternate artefact with the loss of no. 2 in the DIA Satellite Accident. We understand Subject Seventeen is having trouble interfacing with the Animus, leading to delays. As a result, we estimate another 24 hours before your next critical update. In the meantime, we'll prepare an extraction team and set them to standby. We're relying on you to obtain the additional information we require. He knows where the other objects are - even if he doesn't realize it. You MUST unlock that final memory or all of this will have been for nothing."

Explanation: The company is frantically trying to locate another Piece of Eden. They were about to launch a satellite with the second piece but an accident occurred and 20 people were killed. Desmond is being used to find another Piece of Eden with which Abstergo can launch another satellite and control the world.

Date
Email: "Philadelphia Project - Data provided from Animus Subject Twelve indicates that the ship briefly manifested in a future state for approximately 18 minutes. It is unclear whether the timeline is consistent with or parallel to our own. Although we have recovered enough data to reconstruct and repair the original artefact used in the experiment, Administration has refused to move forward on the project, citing paradox concerns. Corporate policy remains in place: any objects found to interfere with or manipulate time must be contained. Artefact will be moved to secure storage."

Explanation: According to an email in Lucy's inbox the door code is 10281943 - the date of the alleged Philadelphia Experiment. It is rumoured that on 10 October 1943 the US destroyer escort USS Eldridge was subject to a top-secret experiment and became temporarily invisible. It has been suggested that it also underwent both teleportation and time travel, and that its crew never recovered. Many went mad, and some were even fused to the ship's bulkhead. This email confirms that the experiment took place and that the Templars were behind it.

Abstergo have the ability to manipulate time and space with the artefact, but dare not try in case of triggering paradoxical events. It's possible that Desmond will use such an artefact to stop Abstergo before they even begin their operation.

Email: "Tunguska Incident - Now believed to be the direct result of assault by Assassins. Research station destroyed as was artefact. Alternate wave generation devices have been located in storage, but we have insufficient data at the moment to initiate research. The risk of accident is too high.

Lineage Discovery and Acquisition Division should attempt to locate descendents of any attack survivors (either Assassin or Brotherhood) in order to continue research. Resurrecting this particular type of technology will aid us greatly with any holdouts following the Satellite's activation. We're putting together a team to push research in this area."

Hills
Explanation: On 30 June 1908 a massive explosion rocked the world. The incident, near the Podkamennaya Tunguska River in Tunguska (now Krasnoyarsk Krai of Russia) is believed to have occurred when a meteorite burst above the Earth's surface, flattening trees and causing widespread destruction. The email states that it was caused by a group of Assassins destroying a Templar base and the artefact at that location. Abstergo obviously believe that there is a great need for alternate wave generation artefacts to help deal with (ie destroy) resistance following the satellite's launch. Think of this as a powerful weapon, such as a neutron bomb that can be harnessed and aimed at certain targets.

Email: "Grail - We are removing the Grail from our list of objectives. There is insufficient evidence to confirm its existence. Current examination of Subject Seventeen indicates that aside from the Piece of Eden, all other artefacts related to Christ-figure are literary devices (or derived from Piece of Eden) and not actual objects. Even if the object is real, its use to us at this stage is negligible. Our resources are better used elsewhere."

Explanation: In what's likely to be Abstergo's biggest mistake they decide to stop searching for the Holy Grail. Why is this a mistake? It's likely that this artefact does exist, and that Desmond and the Assassins will track it down and use it against Abstergo in the future. It's possible that Subject Sixteen knew the location and provided clues for Desmond to follow - knowing that Abstergo wouldn't look for its locations while they were so focused on the Piece of Eden. If this is true then Abstergo have underestimated the Grail's significance - 16 obviously believed it was a key artefact in the battle against Abstergo.

Japanese buildings
Email: "Mitchell-Hedges Communicators - Analysis of the objects is complete. The good news is that they work. As a result we now have a safe and secure communication channel for use after the launch. However, they are severely limited in number, and so we will be providing them only to our most essential facilities. You will obviously retain possession of the one you have."

Explanation: The Mitchell-Hedges communicators are possibly the most interesting items mentioned. Found in a ruined Mayan temple in Belize at around 1926 the 'communicators' are ancient crystal skulls, and there are believed to be only 13 skulls worldwide. The origin of these skulls is unknown, but they are rumoured to bestow the holder with scrying powers - ie the ability to communicate psychically. Abstergo have located these skulls, and it will allow their top facilities to communicate with one another without fear of the Assassins listening in. The mythology of these skulls is interesting: some claim it originated from Atlantis (remember Yonaguni?) at that the Knights Templar carried one about during the crusades. If so, it's likely that it was passed down through the Templars and is now the one in Vidic's possession. That does, however, leave the Mayan relevance in some doubt...

Email: "Warren, I cannot stress how important it is that you wrap things up with Subject Seventeen as soon as possible. We're obviously relieved that you seem to be closing in on the target memory, but you need to step it up. Everything we're working towards depends on your retrieving these locations. Without them, we've got nothing. May the Father of Understanding guide you to success."

Explanation: The target memory in question is the final boss fight, and the revelation of multiple artefact locations. Obviously they're keen to get the information as quickly as possible so that Abstergo's retrieval teams can locate the artefacts.

Pentagram
Q. What are these Pieces of Eden?
A. It's unclear, but they could be the mythical golden apples. Apples are mentioned numerous times, and there are apples drawn in blood at the end. In Greek mythology there existed three Golden Apples, and it could be that this belief has been linked with Biblical aspects, and the Pieces of Eden and Golden Apples are the very same thing - the 'forbidden fruit' in the Garden of Eden.

Q. Explain the Achievements please!
A. There are two. After using Eagle Vision in the bedroom you'll unlock 'Visions of the Future', which is self-explanatory: clues for the next games. The Eagle and the Apple -1191 Achievement isn't as obvious. The Eagle is Altair - the parallels between the protagonist and the bird are too numerous for that not to be the case. His hood mimics an eagle's beak, his leap of faith move is accompanied by an eagle's cry and even the name Altair means 'The Flying'. 1191 is the year in which Assassin's Creed is set, which strongly suggests that the other games will take place in different times. The Apple? That would be the Piece of Eden that Altair viewed at the end of his adventure - the third Golden Apple.

Ultimatum103
12-28-2007, 02:17 PM
Yeah....................
Ok so i agree that desmond escapes and now its up to him to stop them. but i also agree that the first sequel AC2 will have desmond in the animus to find the pieces of eden that alatair hides, which the templars find he those when they search all the sites and they are missing.

The longer desmond stays in the animus and the more memories he replays, the more his ancestors memories blend with his. so to say he gets their skills, knowledge, ablities, etc..

In the third part he now has all he needs to be a top of the notch assain. He has guns of course but also is armed with a blade.....
yeah well whats more stealthy stabing and dragging a body to hide it, or shooting him in the head with a sniper?

Face it snipers are for singal assassinations.
he probably has one gun that is changable based on his situation. it is 2012. because caring allot of armment would be hard to conceal and carry. And his blade would be attached to the weapon or traditionaly hidden the same way as alatairs. ex- someone metioned that u saw lucys finger missing. that could jsut be a glitched or it could be tied to it.

The eagle must somehow be part of desmond aswell. either he wears american eagle, or his body armor, or he has somekind of action like the leap of faith.

Back to the story line. So in AC3 he must assissinate all of those templars that u see in the board room. Now each one of them will personally have some part in their whole plan-expecting the pieces, preparing the satalite used for the control of the world pop.,and etc......

i also believe that multiplayed will be avaible in 2 or 3, eiter as lucy or another assassin.

so tell me what u guys think

Twinkies1989
12-30-2007, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by silentjayy1:
other thoughts- then the false robert altair was sent to kill at the funeral in jerusalem with out a dout will come back, she may be the mrs. altair that is neccecary to keep the line goin... either that or a ******...

When Altair is talking to the first informant (I don't recall which mission or city but it was th informant who had him assinate two of his four targets), his informant asked him if he had heard anyhting from someone. Altair said he hadn't and the informant said he was sure Altair would find her someday. This has to be the Mrs. Altair that is needed for the bloodline. I could see it playing into the next game somehow (Altair trying to find her) but not quite sure how. And why would it be Robert's stand-in. She was just as adamant as the rest of his targets that the Templars were doing the right thing and would be victorious. I think she could very possibly play an important role as a leader in the Templar organization but not as Altair's wife or lover.

Overall for the direction of the sequel ,my gut feeling says that the story will remain with Altair/Desmond in some capacity. There has to be numerous possibilities with Altair still. But most of all Ubi has struck gold with a magnificent character in Altair and a good story for his life that they left unfinished. For them the safest route to ensure the success of a sequel and beyond would be to stick with the Altair/Desmond story for at least the next game.

DeBaron8
12-30-2007, 07:11 PM
Someone may have already said this, but I think it is quite possible that you will still play as Desmond in AC2, although not necessarily as Altair. Before reading what anyone else wrote, my gut feeling, as a historian, was that the next game will be about Japan or China and the assassin like ninja on which very little is known. That would give the writers lots room to work. Being Desmond still could also work as the game will clearly tie into all the places, relics, theories, and predictions written on the walls. If they're able to access one ancestor's memory we can assume they can access any ancestor's memory. Desmond would be at least thirty generations separate from Altair. I can only imagine how many other assassins came before him in his genealogy and it would make sense if they followed the same creed and travelled to all parts of the world. This scenario could certainly be possible and allow the delevopers many different games all using Desmond as the host.

jcody
12-30-2007, 07:53 PM
I really hope we are still altair. I'm attached to him.

I don't think the sequal will tackle the defeat of abstergo, seems to "big" for a good plot.

Kid_Phazon
12-30-2007, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by m3rcer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DreamerM:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LouieMANrock:

She folded it back in front of Desmond to indicate solidarity and tell him who she really was. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really? I thought she was gesturing for a "stinger."

HAAAYOOOOOOOH!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Classic

I like to stith the modern day assassin Des idea
or the ninjas

discet
01-01-2008, 02:37 AM
Hey Im throwing this out there but I bet Lucy's Ancestor is the women you dont kill who trapped Altier. Remember the funeral when your about to kill Robert it ends up being a women and you let her go. In the AC2 she uses her ancestor in secret allerting the remaining assassins ((like desmonds parents)) to go and get the artifacts before the company does

Haxixexaxin
01-02-2008, 02:22 PM
Im facing alot of possibilities for AC2. I mean, if you see all the writting on the walls, the Desmond story and Alta´r's story, we got alot of possibilities. The one i wudnt like is Desmond. I mean, ofc they can do a Assassins Creed in ''now'' world, but, if they want to use guns, thats a bit to ''known'' for now. And if they want to use blades in these days, well you gotta be pretty much invisible to stab Abstergo guys without picking up a fight.

The one that would be cool, i think its Alta´r's story, trying to locate other artifacts, but Ubi would have to do alot of new things, because story is good, but doesnt give money.

The one i would really like, is the new environments. Mayan, Egyptian, and all the places you can remember from that hologram on AC can be good. But im really looking foward to Asian. It would be cool to be like a Japanese Assassin, Ninja style, climbing those gigantic towers. Besides, i think that they already knew the power of gunpowder back then. I would be cool to assassinate a Samurai Warrior with a
1st Gen gun xD

Alsouers90
01-04-2008, 10:56 PM
SPOILERS!

Lets all be honest, we wont be able to see what Ubi is doing, but here's my guess about it.

Ok lets really think about this, Desmond needs ABSTERGO, with Lucy there will by him time to get info on Subject 16 and where the remaining artifacts are.
Lets go back to the markings left at the end of the game, the square code says "Artifacts sent to the skies to control all nations to make us obey a hidden crusade do not help them," In the e-mail, there is also thoughts about "artifacts" being launched into the skies to control the world to make "peace" or complete mind control. ABSTERGO is going to launch a satlelite or something into space to make a "better tomorrow". The e-mails also consist of how they will need all of them to gain complete control fo the world. That leads to the triangle code "The took my soul and made it their own i drainded my body to show you where i saw it" that means the remaining artifacts. There is also writing on the walls in his bedroom, all different dates leading to the end of the world. the end of the world meaning the "launch" that ABSTERGO will make. The pictures all over the place obviously are Peru, Egypt, and Japan.
I believe that in Assassin's creed 2, it will go to Altair finding these three artifacts with probably leaders that control them. its up to Altair to get them. Not only that but Lucy and Desmond will probably stall ABSTERGO and at some point Desmond will obtain Altair's skills and fight off some of the security guards that try to get rid of him, and Lucy will have awesome skills to, and maybe Altair will encounter her ancestors?

Dunno... just my thoughts on it.

sklamtern
01-05-2008, 12:05 AM
i believe the story is elevated to an entirely higher level.altair and other major characters will play a role but the plot will turn from, assassin v.s. templar to saving man from ending our world. i have found that much of the coding on the wall refers to the end of the world, or end to something. I will list the symbols and their association to my theory.

SYMBOLS:

The Mesoamerican calendar runs in segments of 13
b'ak'tun (signifgance to a measure of time like a year, but much longer).
13 is the end of the cycle and it will become 13.0.0.0.0 on December 21 2012 (shortly after Assassin's creed's timeline ends). It is regarded as foolish, but beliefes of few Mesoamerican's and alleged experts say the world ends or "starts over" when 13.0.0.0.0 occurs.

Second is the symbol occuring in the left corner of the map in desmonds room. -oC is roughly wat it will look like, will be easy to pick out.
On june 6 2012 the last solar transit of venus until 2117. the smaller half circle representing venus and the larger full circle earth. this is just another solar "resart" which might have signifigance.

third is the segment: 22:13, presumably a bible passage. The passage reads (different bibles will vary in wording) "I am thee Alpha and the Omega, the first and last, the begining and end." Another reference to "the end" the symbol for omega (greek alphabet letter) looks like an upside-down U with a circle in the middle occurs 3 times on desmond's wall i believe.

Fourth is the recurring equation Zn+1=Zn^2+C. i could not find any specific reference to the equation but Zn is the scientific symbol for zinc isotopes. though such high powered zinc isotope nuclear weapons are denied to exist it points to a future world nuclear fallout, another "end". such super charged zinc isotopes would generate more kinetic energy causing longer, and more deadly nuclear fallout (radioactive damage caused over time, after the initial blast).

A quote on the wall "Quetzcoolz's hunger lies the answers", i believe points to the mesoamerican sky and creator God, Quetzlcoatl.

The big image in the middle of desmond's wall is called Lorenz Attractor. This points to a mathmatic "chaos theory", or butterfly effect. this refers to a chain of events that would parallely effect another directly, like a change made by the modern day templar v.s. assassin struggle maybe?

also in the animus room the "eye of ra" is depicted near to e gradually growing triangles. i believe these are the pyramids at giza. pointing to a future "end" that affects all these culture's, races, and people.

Also on top of a pyramid located to the left of the animus is a pyramid with 10 eyes in it and a small orb on top. i believe this to represent the apple picked by adam and eve in the garden of eden, representing man's ability to be sueded, their temptation, and greed. (along those lines) Pointing to man's lust to leed to our destructuion of our world.

All in all I think the sequel will take a much bigger picture than groups fighting, but altair's struggle to save the universe.

-sklamtern

zampetti1981
01-14-2008, 09:43 PM
I think that having the sequel about Desmond's growing abilities is logical but agree that they should avoid making the setting of the game in the present. What they could do is have Lucy and the other assassin's develop some sort of portable animus that Desmond can use while on the run to track down the pieces of eden before the Templar's. This way, half the game could be in the past, while the other half is in the present.

irishking194
01-16-2008, 05:21 AM
How do you acess the emails i couldn't get onto the computer at the end after i found the writing about apoclypse on the walls.

ChicNStu0017
01-16-2008, 01:10 PM
...I see a lot of people saying Desmond is going to go out and become an assassin. Well first he is still being held captive there. He can't just walk out. And even if he did it wouldn't go unnoticed, the whole company would have teams searching for him. So I see him sticking around there at least for a while.

Someone said Altair needs to find a "lady friend". Well he already has one. In one of the memories (I don't remember which one, and I can't remember much about it) Altair is talking to someone and a woman and child closely related to Altair is brought up. Apparently this could possibley be his wife and son because he is concerned about them and it says something like they have gone away and there have been no signs of them or something. I can't remember all of what it's about but if something could explain the conversation in more detail I'd appreciate it. But I do believe this was brought up for a purpose. Maybe in AC2 if it still continues with Altair he will rejoin with them or atleast search for them. It even could continue with his son taking part as a main character. I see this as a very realistic possibility.

irishking194
01-16-2008, 06:07 PM
i think Malich will became head honcho with the assassins and dispatch Altair to help stop the fighting in spain due to the reconquista. instead of templars they can be Knights of Santiago? just an idea

midna1
01-17-2008, 05:36 AM
I think they'll have Lucy as playable character. With an ancestor

Its a **** idea but they'll do it.

annoymous
01-17-2008, 10:50 AM
hey any one think that differnt counrties versions of the game may have differnt story lines coz some stuff i swear ive never seen on the game, like altair having a wife or kid, or lucy bein an assasin and showing shes got a finger missing or what ever (i know its clear she is one though)....... also i never red the e mails on the doctors pc just messages on the animus screen from lucy, and went through to the confrence room at the very end of the game lol....any of this make sence and if so how much will it affect the game

spazzoo1025
01-17-2008, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by annoymous:
hey any one think that differnt counrties versions of the game may have differnt story lines coz some stuff i swear ive never seen on the game, like altair having a wife or kid, or lucy bein an assasin and showing shes got a finger missing or what ever (i know its clear she is one though)....... also i never red the e mails on the doctors pc just messages on the animus screen from lucy, and went through to the confrence room at the very end of the game lol....any of this make sence and if so how much will it affect the game

first of all...try typing in more than one sentence hmm? mebe a few periods here n there?

also, u didnt see that stuff bc u just didnt talk to ppl when u couldve.

annoymous
01-17-2008, 11:16 AM
o really?? that kinda sucks then, did i miss out on any thing major or just trivial stuff?

Reynaldo7
01-18-2008, 01:07 AM
Hey guys first post in the UBI forums.
My take on Assassins Creed is that the Animus part of the game will be based in Japan, where Desmond will view the life of another ancestor instead of Altair but with basically the same weapons at his disposal, maybe equipping a katana instead of his normal blade and throwing ninja stars instead of his daggers. You could also have the additions of such things as grappling hooks and not to mention new abilities such as taking the weapon off your opponent to use against him, and when interrogating or using your fists to fight, throw in a few kicks and acrobatic moves to tie in with the whole Japan era to make it as though his ancestor has lived and learned the Japanese Assassin way, as a way to keep it fresh and also show that his ancestors are improving and learning off other races, ending up with Desmond holding allot of useful fighting techniques inside him if more sequels continue to be developed.
I see Desomnd being held captive by the Templars for the majority of the game but maybe being set free with the help of what's left of the Brotherhood, as you do know the Templars have been going around killing the majority of them, including Lucy's friend who I suspect was part of the Assassin's.

fastpicker89
02-07-2008, 12:20 AM
Okay, all this theory about the game returning to the animus... forget it. He is out. That's how it's going to be.

My prediction is when we return again, Desmond is going to find out about Lucy (an assassin) who helps him escape. They then return to the "farm" or whatever where Desmond learned to become an assassin earlier in life, but he finds that a lot of his brothers are dead (like the prof said). Whoa hoah though, there's a few survivors who tell him what happened. Then the rest of the game will be unlocking the modern secrets of the templars using lots of historical and symbolic references (similar to the divinci code).

Modern times, modern weapons, and contemporary enemies will be used as Desmond unlocks the rest of the secrets of the assassin's and the templars.

Seriously, the animus again? Come on.

Alizabeth15
02-10-2008, 07:22 PM
i hope they just dont make it modern or in japan- i mean come on!!! we have enough gun games (and in my opinion sword games are better and more violent in most cases unless there is no blood), and we have enough ninja games! Altair is awesome so i hope they dont abandon him...but maybe it will be half Altair's time with him going around searching for the artifacts and half Desmond in the modern time fighting???

dizzygunner
02-13-2008, 09:13 AM
i think altair shud pop up out of the animus and team up with desmund (also can act a co-op)to take out the templars and the assassins coz if u dind notice that altair killed the creeeds leader so he is no longeer an assassin and the leaders of countrys.

moo2008
02-13-2008, 04:20 PM
if you people read the messages they talked about a piece of eden that includes time travel. so if it is a trilogy then most of the next game should be altair and the animus and stuff so desmond completes the memory bleeding. then once desmond has all of the assassin skills and the piece of eden is located he escapes and goes to find it

Grapefructis
02-13-2008, 11:04 PM
i would have to agree with you on the sequel plot being in a major city...i think Lucy is an assassin who has infiltrated the company, however, due to an email in her files asking for a rescue team for des to prevent the templars from getting his memory

as for the plot of the sequel who knows...if you read the emails from lucy it said one of her friends "committed suicide" and i dont wanna spoil the end for people who haven't finished the game but i think that will come into play before des gets to venture out into the city and wreak havoc on the templar assassins
If you talk to Lucy you find out that she is an Assassin and trying to stall the animus

alexguitar
02-19-2008, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Tomero1992:
or maybe desmond writen these ???? when he sleeps you see for a second these words . maybe is this because like he remember what he was writing......

No. It was subject #16 who wrote all that stuff in blood. It says so in one of the e-mails. Lucy refers to it as "the incident in the bedroom"

alexguitar
02-19-2008, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by spazzoo1025:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by annoymous:

U learn about lucy losing her finger in 1 of the last conversations u have w/ her. She lifts up her hand and shows it 2 u.

LukewarmHotdog
02-19-2008, 06:04 PM
I think they should put other major cities: like Rome, Constantinople(Byzantine), Cairo(egypt), Mecca, and some other English cities....it would make it a lot more fun and interesting....plus you never got that crossbow!keep the hidden and short blade, get better swords and have a bow and arrow or crossbow like they showed in the intro video! keep it in the past, have a little bit of future in it, just to keep the awesome storyline and sci-fi twist on it.......

p.s.- you should be able to go on a boat and go to a citie as if you were on a horse

spazzoo1025
02-19-2008, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by alexguitar:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by spazzoo1025:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by annoymous:

U learn about lucy losing her finger in 1 of the last conversations u have w/ her. She lifts up her hand and shows it 2 u. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

she didn't lose it, she was just bending it down to show shes on your side....
>_<

assassins_c2008
03-15-2008, 07:46 PM
MAYBE THE REASON LUSYS FINGER IS CUT OFF BECAUSE SHE IS SUBJECT 16 AND SHE CUT IT OFF TO WRITE EVERY WERE IN BLOOD. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif JUST A THOUGHT OF MINE.

Kaxen6
03-15-2008, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by assassins_c2008:
MAYBE THE REASON LUSYS FINGER IS CUT OFF BECAUSE SHE IS SUBJECT 16 AND SHE CUT IT OFF TO WRITE EVERY WERE IN BLOOD. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif JUST A THOUGHT OF MINE.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/351.gif

1. Lucy isn't missing a finger

2. Any sane person would not let a crazy ******* who cut their finger to write in blood to operate machinery... especially if there's reason to think they're working for the other side...

bettsoccer
04-03-2008, 05:39 PM
think about the long range weapons though
i cant see u getting to use guns because in the first one others have bows and arrows but you get throwing knives. if you get guns probably nothing more than a silenced pistol or rifle

fascedapoi
04-05-2008, 02:30 PM
There is some rea;ly ******ed posts on this thread. some points to note.

AC2 would not use guns, it defies everything in AC1

AC2 would not be set in any other ancient civilisations. the evidence is as follows:

1: This point affects some of th others. It is stated in the game that sinec Altair, theere has been a long line of assasins and the battle has continued.

2: because of 1, if you think logically, world transport wasnt around until about 1500-1800, this means the assassins would have stayed in the holy lands.

3: because of 1, there were no templars before the crusades so that is the earliest time AC2 could be in. SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HAVE FOGOTTEN THAT THIS GAME IS ABOUT TEMPLARS v ASSASSINS.

4. the whole japanese version would not work because of 1,2and 3 and also because the japanese writingwas from subject no. 16 (it says so in the emails)

5. the idea of another subject going back in time (well, memory...) to find out about the other pieces of Eden would not work unless one of altairs great great....grandchildren had to find it or summit.

also, to the noob who said DODGE BULLETS. he shoul be shot.

fascedapoi
04-05-2008, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by dizzygunner:
i think altair shud pop up out of the animus and team up with desmund (also can act a co-op)to take out the templars and the assassins coz if u dind notice that altair killed the creeeds leader so he is no longeer an assassin and the leaders of countrys.

no, if YOU noticed, they said altair became the leader of the assasssins

BSoD
04-06-2008, 01:59 AM
With all this talk about using the animus, i can't help but wonder if the bleeding effect allows desmond to view altair memories, WITHOUT the usage of the animus.

The storyline, the way i think it would be

Lucy, following the prof, assassinate him after the door close. Shortly after, the people who search for the P.O.E reports that the piece of eden is nowhere to be found to lucy. then lucy escapes the company with desmond. who due to the bleeding effect, have a chance to access the memory anywhere. he does that to find out that altair has change the P.O.E location and now the plot switches between desmond and altair repeatedly. Altair could be the combat and assassination. whereas desmond could be the sneaky assassin in order to bypass the astergo people. who realise that the prof is dead and desmond gone

bignick277
04-16-2008, 06:40 PM
I just beat the game, but two jumped out at me at the end of the game which could hint towards possible locations for sequels or good ideas for possible sequels. I noticed someone mentioning feudal japan, but the symbols on the floor and walls are chinese, and the name etched on the wall in desmonds room is also chinese. Plus there are several pictures of pagodas. I think china would be a logical place for a sequel and would be interesting. Another one that I would like to see would possibly by Babylon, but might not work since Prince of Persia the two thrones took place in babylon. I also saw an egyptian heiroglyphic. More specifically the eye of Ra. Would be cool, it's been a long time since we've seen a game based in the land of the pharaohs. But the one possibility I thought would be the most interesting and is based on a single comment made by warren. Warren made a comment referring to a location of a land mass now covered by water. Now based on some of the concepts regarding advanced civizations of the time, wonders and such. The only civilization that was considered be a wonder and one of the most advanced of the time that is now missing, believed to have been swallowed by the ocean is Atlantis. I think Atlantis would be great for a sequel and could easily fit with the backstory of these relics. There is no other reference to it. Plus while I think that it would be cool to have china in a sequel, the problem is that there are writings in chinese on the wall, which would more likely point to one of the other so called patients that are frequently referred to in the emails you read in between stints in the animus. Atlantis would be more logical. And more interesting. And as much as I love Japan, it wouldn't work for this type of game, because at that time, japan was mostly smaller settlements with no real large cities.

So my 3 top pics for sequels would be:

1: Atlantis (Would definately benefit this game)

2: Egypt (Plenty of places to choose from)

3: South America (Aztecs, Incans and Mayans)
No idea how it would suit an assassin game.

Other interesting places that would be interesting:

1: Greece (very cool)
2: Troy (Not sure, but yeah)
3: Rome (cool to scale the colloseum, but thats it)

What do you think of my choice.

gergutt
04-18-2008, 12:52 AM
OK....ive read this thread and like what i heard fromk alot of them...but i think in i have a nice solution that helps everyone http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif.

ok here it goes...

6 weeks later and the templars have gotten there satalites into space....using ther control over hmanity they have elected to rid the world of all weaponry except traditiona medieve arms......u know go back to there roots as it were.....des is still being held prisoner and being forced to live past live in a hope that the templars might find all the other pieces of eve. the rarer one they said were likely not there but worth looking for...grail. arc of the covenant etc. the more they make him use the past machine thingy the more he starts to mix DNA with his ancestors...like it said in the email.... he slowly gains abilities until he escapes...how is up inthe air(weather lucy helps or some other action).... he then now in a neo- semi futuristic non gun toting era of medievil templars and futuristic stuff combine in his efforts through the underground(or assissins whom survived and didnt surcome to the mind control) save humaninty from the templars......obtaining eve pieces and taking out important figure heads......and so forth...

so whatcha think.....

gergutt
04-18-2008, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by BSoD:
With all this talk about using the animus, i can't help but wonder if the bleeding effect allows desmond to view altair memories, WITHOUT the usage of the animus.

The storyline, the way i think it would be

Lucy, following the prof, assassinate him after the door close. Shortly after, the people who search for the P.O.E reports that the piece of eden is nowhere to be found to lucy. then lucy escapes the company with desmond. who due to the bleeding effect, have a chance to access the memory anywhere. he does that to find out that altair has change the P.O.E location and now the plot switches between desmond and altair repeatedly. Altair could be the combat and assassination. whereas desmond could be the sneaky assassin in order to bypass the astergo people. who realise that the prof is dead and desmond gone

ROCKS i like it alot...mix mine and this one and u have the greatest game everhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

FrankstaGangsta
04-21-2008, 07:08 AM
Okay lots of people have been making up and jumping to conclusions on what will happen in the next sequal of Assassin's Creed. Lets go over on what has happened and what's going to happen. After killing Al Mualim you find the mysterious sphere he used to brain wash the people of Masyaf. The sphere opens and generates a map of the earth of somesort. You try to destoy the sphere but decide not to... What happens to the sphere? What happens to the people who were brianwashed? What happens to the creed? You will most likely still be playing as Altiar and Desmond in the sequal. Altiar would still be part of the creed, mabey even the new leader. The game will also most likely have new locations.

Stroken_it
04-26-2008, 07:40 PM
Well, I like the Rome idea, for it was one of the largest empires in the world to fall, and you could agrue that through the 'Assassin's' this was possible, but considering that the Crusades happened after the Roman fall, then it wouldn't be an ideal place to start the second one. Neither would the Egyptian era after the Crusades and nor Atlantis, for if you think about it it would have fallen before or during the Cooper age.

But the South American one could be quite a good idea.

A_Shinigami
04-26-2008, 10:20 PM
Ok-

I have not read every single post - doesn't matter: It hasn't been said completely yet.

Does no one see that the Assassin's symbol IS the Free Mason symbol? Coincidence anyone? Google it.

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Also, what bothered me further were the implications of Abstergo finding the location of the Piece of Silver. Apparently they have already attempted a launch, and failed due to Assassin intervention.

Has NO ONE noticed any similarities between the Abstergo Corporation, and a very similar corporation in existance today?

Because I am an Assassin I MUST remain Anonymous, but Brothers, I have the perfect plot line for the Sequel:

YouTube Animus (http://youtube.com/watch?v=WPv5VwBpdhM)

This will be the end of us all...

-Shinigami (God of Death)

JL5000
04-28-2008, 12:46 AM
I think a lot of people have the wrong idea about the Animus. It's not a time travel machine. It's a machine that allows one to see what his ancestors saw. When the Animus is activated, Desmond isn't acting as Altair, you are. Desmond only sees it as it already happened. He's recalling what had happened because something in his DNA has stored it.

Mr-Squish
04-28-2008, 03:30 AM
What about the peices of eden....if you notice al mualim using it, it doesnt look like some sort of divine godly apperatus, i thought it looked more like an alien artifact.

Plus theres the case of the big light show of the world..pretty nice of the lord of all creation to use a slick FUTARISTIC HOLOGRAM.

from that ending i think theyre gonna put an alien twist in.

SlikWolf
05-08-2008, 06:03 PM
id like some type of a cross between the Bourne series, Minority Report, and Wanted applied to the current story, characters, etc.

Amir_Altair
05-12-2008, 11:31 AM
oh comeon ppl... honestly ppl at ubisoft will be laufin wen dey read dis thread... the clues which they gave us are really vague and dont giv us enough info about AC2...

1. the stuff which we see with Desmond and the eagle vision has already happened... the previous subjects were da ones who saw it and the important stuff had already taken place.. so i dont think we will be a ninja or some dude wid da Aztecs...

2. hey if all of u can post ur crazy ideas so i hope to put some of mine...according to me we will see Altair team up wid prince of persia who wont have any problem at all in time traveling to the future and Sam Fisher who is already in the present and an assassin... and Altair will take over Desmond's mind and be in the present too.. and then they will work together to save the world from the Templars... so wot do u think.. pretty crazy huh..

3. Altair was a Muslim and so he can possibly know about the world being round and all that stuff cuz it was revealed to the Muslims in our holy book (which was revealed waaay before Altair's time)... so maybe he can go on to discover the locations of the oht P.O.E.'s.

4. the assassin who asks Altair of his supposedly ex was in Damascus and he wanted us to kill the guards of the rich merchent who poisons ppl in the party... and her name was maybe Asma of Afsa....

5. and it would be cool if AC3 was released on 12212012

that's all for now...

Amir_Altair
05-12-2008, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by SlikWolf:
id like some type of a cross between the Bourne series, Minority Report, and Wanted applied to the current story, characters, etc.

now all we need is for some harry potter fan to show up and suggest that Altair will do magic and save the whole world with harry potter... har har !!!

Bobfish_Almight
05-13-2008, 12:00 AM
I have a few ideas of my own about Dessieboy, but I'm keeping an open mind at the moment

BRNed
05-29-2008, 06:38 PM
What about this. Lucy and Desmond escape and build another animus, but the templars have found another person with an ancestor back in 1191. They send said person to find the other pieces of Eden. Meanwhile, desmond has been sent back also to locate and hide/ destroy the peices of eden. These two (desmond and the other templar) race to find these peices of Eden. New weapons, quests and characters would have to be introduce. I thought it would be cool to have buildings to go into (reuse the old cities, kingdom, just make improvements.) Also a swimming mechanic would be cool.

It would also be cool to have desmond be able to go through a real modern day living city. The animus might have some kind of long term affect on him, giving him powers or acrobatic abilities. The templars might track him down or something etc.

My final idea would be something like this. Altair's master said that the pieces of Eden, they had some kind of supernatural power. It would be pretty cool if Altair had some kind of supernatural powers.

BRNed
05-29-2008, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Royal.Mist:
People, Altair was just a vassal through which to tell a story as I suspect Desmond will be. According to numerous clues given on the floor of the laboratory the next game will be set in 1300AD in Feudal Japan. Altair can not live 230 years. Desmond however MAY be able to use the Animus to time travel or use the Artifact Astergo has to time travel. What about this. Lucy and Desmond escape and build another animus, but the templars have found another person with an ancestor back in 1191. They send said person to find the other pieces of Eden. Meanwhile, desmond has been sent back also to locate and hide/ destroy the peices of eden. These two (desmond and the other templar) race to find these peices of Eden. New weapons, quests and characters would have to be introduce. I thought it would be cool to have buildings to go into (reuse the old cities, kingdom, just make improvements.) Also a swimming mechanic would be cool.

It would also be cool to have desmond be able to go through a real modern day living city. The animus might have some kind of long term affect on him, giving him powers or acrobatic abilities. The templars might track him down or something etc.

My final idea would be something like this. Altair's master said that the pieces of Eden, they had some kind of supernatural power. It would be pretty cool if Altair had some kind of supernatural powers.

Or lets not. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

BRNed
05-29-2008, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Royal.Mist:
People, Altair was just a vassal through which to tell a story as I suspect Desmond will be. According to numerous clues given on the floor of the laboratory the next game will be set in 1300AD in Feudal Japan. Altair can not live 230 years. Desmond however MAY be able to use the Animus to time travel or use the Artifact Astergo has to time travel

What about this. Lucy and Desmond escape and build another animus, but the templars have found another person with an ancestor back in 1191. They send said person to find the other pieces of Eden. Meanwhile, desmond has been sent back also to locate and hide/ destroy the peices of eden. These two (desmond and the other templar) race to find these peices of Eden. New weapons, quests and characters would have to be introduce. I thought it would be cool to have buildings to go into (reuse the old cities, kingdom, just make improvements.) Also a swimming mechanic would be cool.

Or lets not. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Selur_Riatla
05-30-2008, 02:00 PM
This just hit me...
I wonder if Ubi left the ending so unclear, so their fans would come up with half a million ideas as to the next games, then they steal our ideas to make the games, then everyone's happy.
Could happen.

Really I don't think there's enough to jump to any conclusions. I mean, I could say that Altair and Desmond trade spaces in time and then they go about killing people and finding the P.O.E.s then Harry Potter (since it was mentioned before) comes and tries killing Altair ('cause everyone knows HP is a Templar) then Des comes back to the future, kills Harry, and Altair has destroyed the last POE.
And I could be right.
Unlikely, but I could be.

Everyone's forgetting the small, seemingly insignificant facts. ): This makes me sad!
1. What about the lady who was in place of Robert at the funeral?
2. The new security guard? It was obvious that he saw Des exit his room (when you punch in the code in the keypad, it goes to the view of a security camera.)
And there's others...

And you're focusing on everything on the walls in blood. I haven't read all the posts (seven pages? Forget that!) BUT...the next games could just take place in the time era it's currently in? We'll still be Altair in year (1119? 1019? Something like that?) and Des in year-o-whatsit. Altair will go around hiding/destroying the POEs, and Des will escape, or maybe Abstergo will keep him and continue research on him until they find out where the other POEs have been hidden. The next games will take place in different places (who knows, maybe each mission will be in a new place? There's what...at least half a dozen POEs? That's enough missions...cover three POEs in each game, nine missions in all. Yeah, it could work.)

3. Altair was a Muslim and so he can possibly know about the world being round and all that stuff cuz it was revealed to the Muslims in our holy book (which was revealed waaay before Altair's time)... so maybe he can go on to discover the locations of the oht P.O.E.'s.

4. the assassin who asks Altair of his supposedly ex was in Damascus and he wanted us to kill the guards of the rich merchent who poisons ppl in the party... and her name was maybe Asma of Afsa....

5. and it would be cool if AC3 was released on 12212012

Altair hadn't a religion...right? I could swear he's athiest...no! Assassins weren't athiest. They believed Hasan was the God on Earth. That the preachings of Muhammad were wrong, teachings of Islam was misleading.
But he does talk with Richard at the end...
Altair: God had nothing to do with it.
Richard: Ah, you may not believe in him, but he believes in you.

I seriously hope that Ubi doesn't bring a love interest into the series, that'd seriously ruin the game for me. Altair is a kick-a** assassin, not a soft-lovey guy.

It would be cool, the timeline would be excellent. But there's two issues...
I don't want to wait that long!
And...
What if the Mayan Calander is right, and the world does end on 12212012? Then we won't be able to play AC3 ): (never under estimate the Mayan Calander!)

moqqy
05-30-2008, 02:32 PM
The assassins didn't believe Hasan was the God on Earth, not at all. Hasan could have claimed he is the imam - and thus he would have been a direct link to the God - but he didn't. He was simply their leader.

Selur_Riatla
05-30-2008, 06:06 PM
Close enough...though the (first, I belive) link on the Saladin Assassination thread says something about him having them believe that.
Though again...I could be wrong.

But I still think everyone's overlooking the tiny details that could make a huge difference. ):

GetAmpt
05-31-2008, 05:59 PM
the ending didnt satisfy me but i can appreciate it more than most...the only symbol i do not recognize is the middle one is desmonds room, the one that sorta looks like a finger print. does anyone know what that means?

Kaxen6
05-31-2008, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by GetAmpt:
the ending didnt satisfy me but i can appreciate it more than most...the only symbol i do not recognize is the middle one is desmonds room, the one that sorta looks like a finger print. does anyone know what that means?

It's a Lorenz Attractor

thorpete
06-16-2008, 07:05 PM
Firstly Id just like to commend the game, Ubisoft just built itself a goldmine in Assasins Creed

Now on to the meat of the subject

Firstly, the -oC picture is the plot of a complex number iteration using the formula Zn+1=Zn^2+C and is very interesting, though it actually fully looks like this -oO. Its got a property where by each little bump on the image you see is that same image but smaller, look it up on the net.

Now for some AC2 storylines

firstly, if i remember correctly there where 3 artefacts In Britain. Around, London, Nottingham and Edinbourogh. These are all large towns with plenty of close stuff to climb on and stuff so gameplay mechanics dont have to be massivly changed.
You could set a storyline just after AC1 where by altair travels to england, attempting to root out the there Templars.

Why do i sugest englend.

1. The knights templar only set up shop in england in 1118, just 73 years before the setting of AC1. The templars came to britain through there leader Hughes de Payens. During the period where altair is fighting the templars, the templar have a base of such in england, and by 1200AD the templar where given a papal bull exempting them from the law.

2.Altair parlayed with the the english King Richard in the final level, we also see King Richard during an assasination mission. King richard features prominently, yet Saladin, who is arguably far more interesting hten King Richard is mentioned by name only and never makes an appearance. Its also interesting in that king richard gave the templars immunity in england before the pope did.

3. there are three objects fairly close to each other in areas where large towns/castles where built.

4. alot of intrigue occured in england at the time of altair, not to mention robin hood was fabled to exist at this time.

All this means, you could still be altair in the same approximate timeline in uber cities while still using only blades at a time whent he templars of old where at their highest and where at their most noted. Interesingly, within 150 years of 1200 ad the Knights of the templar pretty much died and where mostly absorbed into the knights of the hospitaler. Its beleived that the order secetly continued but no one knows what happend to itafter it was found the orders beleif's to be heretical.

Altair sets up an sect of the assasins in england to deal withe the templar threat. and his and his sects efforts eventually force the templar underground. (note by the time they are underground, altair would be dead).

On the Desmond front, he continues to gain altairs powers un itll he breaks out of abstergo with lucy. The final mission of AC2 involves the breakout, and just as they leave the front door of abstergo, the game ends, again leaving us with a dropdead gourgeous ending to ponder.

Thats my 2cents even odds its bull**** but eh, its got a good backing/history, good timeline and doesn't mess withe gameplay mechanics.

PS this leads to lots of fun latter on and some wild arguements (Ie the knights templar infiltrated the english goverement organs, caused the war of roses and signinng of magnacarta, caused the english conquest of alot of the known world etc. in attempt at peace by domination but failed again, forcing htem to use far more covert methods).

LaurenIsSoMosh
06-17-2008, 02:29 AM
Number four makes me shiver with fear.

I want this game to stay far, far away from Robin Hood. Not cool.

Altair hates archers, and I don't much like the cheeky buggers myself. >_>

Or at least, I don't like them in Assassin's Creed. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

luke100
06-18-2008, 01:44 PM
no offense mate im not aiming this at you, just 95% of people on her
BUT WHY DOES ANYONE WANT SOME FRIGGIN MODERN DAY NINJA JUMPING THROUGH TOKOYO
thats so stupid
totally ruins the idea of this game
guns? why, it ruins it
maybe thats a good game idea
but assassins creed 2 should be in the same kinda location and era,

luke100
06-18-2008, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by thorpete:
Firstly Id just like to commend the game, Ubisoft just built itself a goldmine in Assasins Creed

Now on to the meat of the subject

Firstly, the -oC picture is the plot of a complex number iteration using the formula Zn+1=Zn^2+C and is very interesting, though it actually fully looks like this -oO. Its got a property where by each little bump on the image you see is that same image but smaller, look it up on the net.

Now for some AC2 storylines

firstly, if i remember correctly there where 3 artefacts In Britain. Around, London, Nottingham and Edinbourogh. These are all large towns with plenty of close stuff to climb on and stuff so gameplay mechanics dont have to be massivly changed.
You could set a storyline just after AC1 where by altair travels to england, attempting to root out the there Templars.

Why do i sugest englend.

1. The knights templar only set up shop in england in 1118, just 73 years before the setting of AC1. The templars came to britain through there leader Hughes de Payens. During the period where altair is fighting the templars, the templar have a base of such in england, and by 1200AD the templar where given a papal bull exempting them from the law.

2.Altair parlayed with the the english King Richard in the final level, we also see King Richard during an assasination mission. King richard features prominently, yet Saladin, who is arguably far more interesting hten King Richard is mentioned by name only and never makes an appearance. Its also interesting in that king richard gave the templars immunity in england before the pope did.

3. there are three objects fairly close to each other in areas where large towns/castles where built.

4. alot of intrigue occured in england at the time of altair, not to mention robin hood was fabled to exist at this time.

All this means, you could still be altair in the same approximate timeline in uber cities while still using only blades at a time whent he templars of old where at their highest and where at their most noted. Interesingly, within 150 years of 1200 ad the Knights of the templar pretty much died and where mostly absorbed into the knights of the hospitaler. Its beleived that the order secetly continued but no one knows what happend to itafter it was found the orders beleif's to be heretical.

Altair sets up an sect of the assasins in england to deal withe the templar threat. and his and his sects efforts eventually force the templar underground. (note by the time they are underground, altair would be dead).

On the Desmond front, he continues to gain altairs powers un itll he breaks out of abstergo with lucy. The final mission of AC2 involves the breakout, and just as they leave the front door of abstergo, the game ends, again leaving us with a dropdead gourgeous ending to ponder.

Thats my 2cents even odds its bull**** but eh, its got a good backing/history, good timeline and doesn't mess withe gameplay mechanics.

PS this leads to lots of fun latter on and some wild arguements (Ie the knights templar infiltrated the english goverement organs, caused the war of roses and signinng of magnacarta, caused the english conquest of alot of the known world etc. in attempt at peace by domination but failed again, forcing htem to use far more covert methods).

ABSOLUTELY CLASS
keep robin hood out of it though
sounds great that does
but
i think that when desmond and lucy escape, the screen blacks (as if its leaving for the credits) and then you hear gun shots and lucy screams no desmond no!!!!!!
thats an even bigger cliffhanger
cant wait for ac2 hope its just like you said mate
but i dont want altair to die http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif
he is a legend!

thorpete
06-18-2008, 06:57 PM
I wasnt saying include robbin hood, i was just noting that the robin hood story line is said to have taken place during the time period and adding a bit of background to my argument. I wouldn't want him in it either.

I like your ending luke, gives it just that extra flare and suspense

Cheers

davisclub
06-24-2008, 12:14 AM
OK how bout this idea desmond hooks up with lucy and his new abilities which he gained at the end, using desmond memorie travel to the piece of eden to use it combined with a special animus like machine to send desmond to altair before he reaches masyaf to confront his master. desmon then tries to explain to altair how he knows so much about him and that they must destroy the pieces of eden so that they cannot be foun in the future. as for gameplay you could use the remaining assassins malak desmond and altair to spread throughout the world searching for the rest of eden malak could get his arm back using the piece of eden.

LaurenIsSoMosh
06-24-2008, 12:19 AM
The Animus isn't a time travel device. Think of it like watching a movie. You can rewind it and watch it over, but you can't change anything. And you're not actually in the movie. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

And the Piece of Eden is an illusion device. It can make it look like Malik's arm is there, but it can't actually give Malik his arm back. Just an illusion, not reality. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Brassil
06-24-2008, 12:07 PM
Well I registered just to respond to this.

To start, one important comment. Remember that a game's sequel, while usually furthering it's storyline, is mainly to further it's GAMEPLAY. So I think that the gameplay will generally stay the same, meaning expect it to be in the past. I, for one, don't enjoy the idea of AC2 being in Modern Times. That was nice for the storyline, but the actual gameplay should and probably will stay in the past.

However, I do beileve it could be somewhere else. Desmond could visit his other ancestor's memories, there could be another character. Whatever. I personally like the idea of still using Desmond and Altair (or someone else from Desmond's ancestory. But I suppose it is possible to use someone else somewhere else.

For example, maybe they need information on the artifacts they are trying to get. While they know their location, maybe they need to know a more specific location or how to get to it. Then using the animus on someone else could come into play.

cougarfan102291
06-24-2008, 09:48 PM
Hey if the whole story is based on his ancestors memories, and there is Mayan stuff hinted at, couldn't one of Desmond's "forefathers" have been an explorer or something? Maybe he has to assassinate some Mayan leaders so the Conquistadors can finish off the empire or something...

frodokiller90
06-26-2008, 10:29 PM
When i was finishing AC i never thought that there will be AC 2-3 as well
so i expected Desmond to escape from that facility, he stole all these cards and Doc and Lucy left and probably majority of Templars to get one of the artifacts. And i cant believe they made Desmond such a ******* :!
I mean after being direct relative to Altair (the leader and the most skilled assasin) Desmond lacks intellegence completely ( i mean we all read Lucy's deleted Mail with him and he still dosent gets she (is)/(works for) assasins. And the very end when he sees the writtings on the wall his reaction is really dumb...something like OMG What is this!? is it writen with blood!?!?!?)
I think in AC2 they will use Desmond and Animys, Lucy will find a way to keep Desmond usefull to Templars and they will force him to use Animys again to reach more important info. Im not sure if they will use Altair again but im sure that the dates and locations of the action wont change much(Desmond will not use weapons or become modern assasin its not what this game is about, if they do it well AC2 wont be anything like AC). The location must be holy land or other Arabic empires/city's in that area or maybe Europe like France or England. But date should be around the same maybe with 25-100 years difference.( No way it will be Japan or native american civilizations, its impossible to connect the game up to that especially as Desmond dont look like he has any Japanese or native american Blood in his genes...so for that to happen they must kill Desmond and find subject number 18 also assasin but somehow related with japanese/americans :?) And maybe in the End of AC2 that ******* Desmond will be able to escape and assassins might use Animys in AC3 with Desmond for their own purposes...http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

torco6
06-28-2008, 12:54 AM
you know that freaky wierd diagram on the wall in desmonds room? the 3rd time i looked ir looked like altair =]. maybe desmond wants to get more about the ancestor and regain his true assassin like form? then altair takes over al mualim. (still with all the secret stab and run =])

Aznbrandon137
06-30-2008, 09:23 AM
Desmond after seeing the blood writing on the walls (near bed) he faints onto the bed and gets into a short period..coma he has a dream about Altair talking to him... in a black background beside the animus blue ones..
then outta no were a woman comes out and children.. then Altair say's Lucy then a every thing turns white
then he see a woman talking to Al-mulam
and then you play Lucy's ancestors and how she came into meeting Desmond.
but here mission if diffrent , he ancestors travl around other city in the Holy Land and assassinates the other famous leaders..

diddy123
07-09-2008, 09:37 AM
what i think will make a good idea is along with the multi city aspect that you play as different assasins who are spread over the world so every city has its own assasin this would make it possible to have a character in diffrent places around the world.

Also when in eagle eye in the animus room near the window there appears to be a picture of an eagle or some sort of bird, i think that this is where desmond can escape from the building in the new ac and the pattern was put there from an assasin that was previously in the room ( possibly lucie)

Gants6
07-19-2008, 12:50 PM
You guys are talking way off the objective of this game. This game isn't suppose to be a modern shooting game or even modern society. We all liked the game because it married the ideas of having a past-time action-adventure game, with a futuristic-mystery relief subject. I think Ubisoft can make a great franchise out of Assassins Creed. This historical fiction game is the type of game most gamers have waited for and now that it started, we shouldn't stop now. Plus, the feature of being able to climb using acrobatics is awesome since they incorporated into the game using a human character. Most games were only able to do this with superheroes who had superpowers. It would be heartbreaking, a loss of a franchise with great potential, and loss of lots of money. I agree with those who believe that we should maintain the same format of story telling that this game has brought, although more liberty would be more fun. Probably the best idea would be to be able to interact more with people and pretty much the concept of making it more realistic. The idea of Altair finding the other artifacts would be cool, but instead of using the machine, the machine has a glitch where Desmond has dreams of the missions Altair goes on to retrieve those artifacts and you can play as Altair. You can also add that modern spy idea everybody has been thinking about by having Desmond sneaking around the laboratories but with more places to go and more mysterys to be solved. You can have Desmond live in hiding so that it is possible for him to sneak in and out the labratories without them knowing, so it will male sense. He can also be sneaking around so he can meet up with Lucy and be able to learn about his past and plan to destroy the templars plans by doing missions to retrieve info and gadget needed to do so. Sometimes you can throw in scenarios where he learns more about past experiments just like the first Assassins Creed. After all that, Desmond finds the location of where the artifacts are and finds out that the Templars do too. The third can pick up where AC2 drops off by having Desmond go on missions to find the artifacts and face off with the Templars. All of these sequels should take place only in Jerusalem, so you can create more sequels that include more new characters that are assassins and have the same thing done to them like Desmond but in different countries. This concept could help explain the codes of different countries that were shown in the first Assassins Creed and the prior experiments we learned about. You can have as many sequels as Final Fantasy. You can really milk this for all it's worth, but you still have to keep it between the lines so you don't confuse people and the story. I hope the creators Assassins Creed in Ubisoft take this into consideration before anybody else does.

DJPieSlice
07-20-2008, 02:21 AM
I think we forgot something.

If we end up playing with an Altair'd Desmond, then we will most likely be jumping around buildings and crap, right?

I'd love to see any one of today's cops go rooftop jumping after someone.

If we end up playing with desmond, all the game's fun would be blown away. No more gaurds running after you.

The only weapon you'd probably be able to carry is a hidden blade and a pistol. With the occasion of a sniper inside a suit-case. (Hit-man: Blood Money!)
Because I highly doubt any person in the street would mind seeing someone walking around with a sword or an M16 or something.

But what if Desmond tries to get all the pieces before the Templars do . . . maybe they would be hidden in less developed countries/areas.

Like maybe Antarctica or something O.O

Anyways, if the next Assassin's Creed takes place in modern times then it will probably suck.

Correct me if I'm wrong . . .

Rongina
07-31-2008, 05:48 PM
Keep in mind, the map shows where the other POE's WERE hidden... not a current location...

It makes sense that abstergo would go to those regions, and have to use the Animus to research those POE's as well.

I could see this running through the past up until the final installation of the story, where it is all current day with Desmond... the whole thing kind of has that National Treasure/Da Vinci Code vibe.

They planted all those seeds at the end, why not exploit them.
Holy Grail, Atlantis... doomsday..
I am just stoked to see the Philadelphia Project pulled into it!

New_Hashshashin
08-13-2008, 04:26 PM
The Emails are all important. They are the only true information that shows future or past events. If the focus is on the past again (unlikely) then they will explain how Altair gets his lady friend back. (During an informer introduction is Damascus, the informer asks Altair about her (the name escapes me] Much more likely is more than modern assassin game. (Remember they are in the future) One achievement is complete symbiosis, so I think it is likely that Desmond will gain acrobatic abilities. If they don't do an after the animus or they do a before and after they might explain this "escape" he speaks of, or the scar on Desomonds lip. If anything, the future plot will be the removal of the data gained from Desmond's memories and the heads of Abstergo. There might be some talk about this Abstergo satelite. Speculation is well and good, but we can only hope Ubisoft, (in its infinite wisdom) uses its skills to create another Assassin game. The creed will remain forever wise.

Those commandments are all that seperate us from them.

captainblahblah
08-17-2008, 09:21 PM
one word

prequel

Gonna show how desmond got captured from "the farm" a big raid with furutre weapons at the beginning. Desmond escapes and starts having flash backs to Altair. (Also shows assassins training Desmond to harness his Altair memories to find all the artifacts for the assassins before abstergo gets to them)

Then the game goes to Altairs time, shows him as a promising new recruit in the Assasins family/guild thing. AL Mualim takes him under his wing and teaches him the art of combat.

BAck to Desmond, he is still on the run from Abstergo, is confused about Altair flashbacks. All of a sudden there are gunshots and Desmonds fight his way out of an ambush and flees into a large city.

Back to Altair in the form of a flashback. It's time for his first mission. He gets sent somewhere kill somebody blah blah Ubisoft can figure out the details. He returns Al Mualim praises him blah blah.

Back to the fun part, Desmond, He is hiding in an apartment building with some assassin buddies. They have a crude animus there (or not I dont care) to help Desmond harness his memories. This somehow gives Desmond enhanced fighting abilities or something, anyway Templars surround building and Desmond's assasin buddies get captured (one of them could be Lucy's mystery friend who commited suicide, she also wrote the strange wall writings for anyone who may be there after her). Oh yeah, Desmond gets away again.

Back to Altair, Again he goes and investigates, and assassinates some targets, this time in different cities, maybe even Japan (that would be Hardcore) also he gets to be a higher rank.

Back to Desmond again, lets see, he flees the big city and goes to...
the mountains or something, maybe a forest i don't care, i just think it would be cool to throw people off mountains. So again the Templars track him down, he injures one of them (maybe the mystery guy that we never see in AC1 the leader of the animus project) and they have a conversation, then a helicopter comes and scares Desmond away.

Woot another Altair flashback, he gets sent on some More Assasination missions, then he gets back and Masyaf is in Disarray!
Oh Noes! A rogue assassin is trying to kill Al Mualim and take over the assasin family/guild. Long story short Altair kills him and becomes second in command of Assasin family thing. Then Al mualim sends him to Jerusalem to get the piece of Eden, where AC1 starts!

Back to Desmond, he is ****ed at Abstergo for chasing him and decides to confront them. He goes to their headquarters and infiltrates it. He loses and gets taken prisoner and is injected with something to affect his memory. the end

P.s. some more things i thought of
Lucy may be in the apartment with desmond
Al mualim may seem to be friends with the templars that ALtair assasinates in Ac1, but maybe not i don't care

Note to Ubisoft please consider this because it took me a long time to type, you can use it for free, or maybe not I don't care.

Mizz_Assassin
08-18-2008, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Kaxen6:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GetAmpt:

It's a Lorenz Attractor </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats the Butterfly Effect isnt it? the flapping of a butterfly's wings could indirectly alter the path of a hurricane, prevent one or even cause one.. but thats just a theory. but why would they put a lorenz attractor slap bang in the middle of the blood thingy... intriguing...

Gamerjess
08-19-2008, 12:43 PM
Okay so I'm pretty big geek and I like to beat and game and go back through and find everything. I forgot the name of the girl but while your talking to an informent he asked about a women that appently left altire; that could have some baring on the feature games.

Mizz_Assassin
08-19-2008, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Gamerjess:
Okay so I'm pretty big geek and I like to beat and game and go back through and find everything. I forgot the name of the girl but while your talking to an informent he asked about a women that appently left altire; that could have some baring on the feature games.

yea her name is ahda (sp?) they already did a prequel about her on the ds

TemplorAssassin
08-19-2008, 04:51 PM
i like the first idear about Desmond waking up with he new descovered ablities, but a god point has been made about all the moderen gun games, so here a thought, why not have desmond be taken to the modern assassin's HQ and find that because of the artifact found bullits may not hurt them because like the templors organization it has evolved through out time, and thisis one of it's ablities, however, since it's evolved any of the older weapons such as the concealed blade used to exacute targets can hurt the, so heres my idear, why not still use the old weapons and be able to up-grade them, like say some of the targets may be harder to kill so have poison in or on your blade? or use a crossbow and like heavenly sword use "after touch" where you can direct the arrow after it has been fired,personaly, i would realy realy want to see the sequal of "assassin's creed" instead of a different game to find out more about the story line, i mean, why not have a very large range of game options, like the weapons, a story line and still keep the assassin's story line intact?

Gamerjess
08-20-2008, 01:37 AM
Altire would've had to have hidden the stone in first place so it would make more sense for Desmand to pick up where he left off in the animus. They could really work the silk raod angal.
Maybe lucy knows that her ancesters life was spared by Altire? and that's why she's helping desmond. Maybe as the bleed effects start to take shape he does an eagal five from the building and escapes and started picking off the modern day templars.
The possiblities are endless.

New_Hashshashin
08-20-2008, 10:37 AM
First of all, for the last time. The thing above his bed is a Lorenz Attractor. It is a 3-dimensional structure corresponding to the long-term behavior of a chaotic flow, noted for its butterfly shape. The symbol shows how the state of a dynamical system (the three variables of a three-dimensional system) evolves over time in a complex, non-repeating pattern.

The fact that this nonlinear, three-dimensional and deterministic system is called the Lorenz attractor (after its "creator" Edward Lorenz(he derived it from the equations of convection rolls arising in the equations of the atmosphere)has been stated multiple times throughout this discussion.

Second of all, most of these ideas have already been stated throughout the article. See page eight for my previous statement.

Third of all, many of the other symbols are also important, including the all seeing eye. This particular symbol is based near the head of the Animus. It is the symbol of an extinct (although in this particular game it might not be) culture who are known as the Illuminati or the enlightened ones. This symbol is best known for its placement on the American dollar bill. Technically that seal is a contridiction as it says "In God we trust," although it sports a symbol from a culture who are best known as being rigorously Atheist. This well supports the view of these Templars who might have incorporated the Illuminati into them. A plausible occurance as both groups were betrayed by the pope. If you enjoyed the mysteries of this game as well as the historical references I highly suggest reading the Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons.

Fourth of all, this is a copy of the most notable email between Lucy (L) and a mystery person (?). The final sentence was decoded from a email for ***** enlargment. To decode it yourself, just look for the capitals.

?: Need intel on DIA event

L: At least twenty dead in accident. Assume this is site of launch. If not launch, the certainly assembly. Should try and infiltrate.

?: What is purpose of launch?

L: Low earth orbit transmitter for rtifact. Extension of conditioned response experiments from five years ago. If successful they control everything.

?: What do you mean everything?

L: Our minds

?: What about Desmond

L: They're using himto locate another artifact. I have been delaying but they are close now.

? : Does he know about us?

L: No

?: Good keep it that way for now

L: Can you send rescue?

?: WE WILL BE THERE SOON

SonofMum
08-27-2008, 02:59 PM
okay i don't know if this has already been mentioned cause i had to leave my wonderful computer before i could read the whole thread...

This satalite at the end is perfect for removing the gun problem...
It could be a very powerful laser or something that wipes out civilization...

I don't know why they'd do that, but thats for Ubi to think of...

ANYWAY! After we all hav to return to rural life Desmonds newly gained assassin skills come into play...he just starts hunting down the leaders of Abstergo or something...

Oh and with the 'bleeding' thing...he starts having little flashbacks, every now and then, of Altiar hunting some of the remaining Templars...

Brabus111
09-01-2008, 01:35 AM
Hi, I'm new to this site, and this is my first post in here, I completed Assassin's Creed on the Xbox 360 when it first came out, and I just completed it again on the Ps3 yesterday, I discovered something after completing it, that I didn't find first time around, and that is, after the credits roll, go back into Lucy's computer and there's an email about the code for the conference room, then go over to the conference room and go inside, there's a laptop on the table with just 1 email in it, which describes other artifacts, such as "Tunguska" and the "Grail", maybe these are possible ideas for the sequel??

+ The woman who disguised herself as Robert De Sable and whom Altair let live, maybe she turns out to be an ancestor of Lucy??

BoxLoXZer1987
09-13-2008, 01:52 PM
what if we play as Lucy in the next one? there is no reason we could not, as she is an Assassin, which would lead to an entire new blood line, while still keeping Altair and Desmond very much in the game...

Padumavati
09-13-2008, 06:50 PM
I suspect that Desmond will have a cameo as an NPC in the next one. Well, maybe it's more of a hope than a suspicion. But Abstergo has had many other animus subjects that Ubi could explore in another game, so it seems unlikely they would reuse Desmond. It also seems unlikely that any of the gameplay aside from the story wrapper will take place in the future (aside from, perhaps, some boss battles in the 3rd installment), simply because that would rob the game of the mechanics which made the first one fun (I don't really want to play as Desmond in a 3rd person shooter, the hand-to-hand combat is way more fun).
All in all, I can't say I'll be disappointed no matter what it is, because the first one has me so intrigued that I'll be excited just to see what the team comes up with for the next one.

Bhadva
09-26-2008, 10:09 AM
You know, u guys have ruined all the possible ways that ubi could have gone with this story >.<

I just hope that AC2 does not have the same fat as kindered blades.

hoelzeman_j
09-28-2008, 08:54 AM
Why couldn't they bring desmond back(and lucy, i love that actress). Desmond was starting to gain abilities. I like the idea of them keeping him for the animus and him slowly getting the rest of altair's abilities. I would like to see AC2 end with desmond getting all abilities, the other assassin's creating a distraction, and with lucy's help i would like to see desmond escape with his "hidden blade" so to speak. only i want his hidden blade to be a pen! and i read early on in the clip that everyone agrees that assassin's did not use ranged weapons: think what you want, but if you watch the beginning video all the way through then you will see the assassin(who I assume is altair) use a cross-bow, and also what are throwing knives if not ranged? P.S. if anyone reads something official from Ubi would you let me know at hoelzeman_j@yahoo.com Gracias

spazzoo1025
09-28-2008, 10:12 AM
why hasn't this been redirected to the AC2 thread??

masterw3
09-28-2008, 02:31 PM
my thoughts or wishlist for part 2.
keep the period, and the cities, just give me more to assassinate, toss the "new" world, (use the modern

world for AC3)

guards.. give them a "memory", just a boolean variable, Seen you before, or Not seen you before.
if the guard sees you commit a crime, or flees a fight and gets away, he can identify you and blow your

cover, mark them with a color under Eagle Eye, or as a Yellow Dot on radar when you see the blue dots

representing guards.
if they flee the fight, for 30 seconds, they rally any guards they encounter, sending them after you...
this would force you to eliminate all witnesses (guards) that SEE you kill someone. and give you someone

to hunt down after you DO get away.. so he doesn't blow your cover next time you are out for a stroll...

"that's him! get him!"... they guards near him that are in line of sight now persue you..
that said.. i feel better..
(maybe make this for higher difficulty setting)

and allow me to turn off the annoying "how to" junk on my screen !!!!!!!!
i KNOW how to play the game.. I can't see the three guards trying to kill me on the left side of my screen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------
MONEY... (see my flags comments below, might make some of these unlockables if you find all the right

flags.. don't want it? don't grab all the flags.. simple..)

(find all the pickpocket flags to unlock the ability to pickpocket the well-to-do and the rich.)
allow you to pickpocket people... anyone...
obviously the poor you would be lucky to get something from...
but the not so poor could supply you with copper, silver, and gold, in whatever the currency of the time

was called...

(find all the robinhood flags to unlock the ability to give coins to the beggars, so they'll leave you

alone, might even help a little)
use this to give to beggars... after you give enuf to a beggar, that beggar becomes an ally, to harrass

and distract guards.. from either a persuit, or turn their eye for getting past guards.
Robinhood... take from the rich, give to the poor.

buy food from food merchants, give it to beggars so they'll leave you alone... spread the wealth, and the

love...

(find all of the Tailor Flags to unlock the ability to buy/change clothes.)
allow you to buy clothes and the like from merchants around the city. (money)
buy any robes you like..
change robes to fit in weth different crowds.. or just to change appearance when out of sight of guards...
- White robes for scholar blend, brown for monk blend, dirty or raggedy for poor blend, blue, gold,

purple, fancy for rich blends..Preacher's Robes for Church/Chapel/Cathedral blend etc. blend in with the

crowd doggonnitt
- get blood on your clothes from a close quarter kill? guards will be alerted when they see the front of

your robe, so change them... (maybe have that one for a higher difficulty setting)

(find all the blacksmith flags to unlock the ability to have your weapons sharpened.)
allow you to stop in at a blacksmith's to have your sword sharpened (money), increases it's dmg slightly..
(any blade really)

(find all the merchant flags, to unlock the ability to pick up and sell fallen weapons.)
allow you to pick up weapons, and retrieve the knives you throw (they stick in the body, you pull it out,

wipe it off, throw it again unless you lose it)
you can sell the weapons to blacksmith's or weapon merchants as long as they have room in stock (money)

(find all the archery flags to unlock the ability to pick up/use/buy bows.)
allow you to pick up a bow and arrows (12)
or crossbow.. 1 shot, long reload time as per real life, but higher damage and range than normal bow.
sell them or use them...(money)
buy arrows from an archery merchant...

--------------
when you stealth kill a guard on a rooftop, and he's standing there, doing the "mortal combat 'Finish

Him!' dance" .. allow you to use the "grab" function to shove or kick him off the rooftop.

allow you to crouch to hide behind low objects.

if a citizen sees you kill someone, and isn't "friendly" then their screams alert any guards within

earshot.

guards should have slightly increased visual range on rooftops.. (maybe make this for higher difficulty

setting), i'm standing on a building across a courtyard, just slaughtered his fellow guard, and he can't

see me.. ?

allow you to drag/carry bodies and hide them...

increase the stealth elements within the game.

teach the darn fool to swim !!!!!!!!!

maybe pay for a gondola ride through the canal.
steal a boat...

buy a bottle of booze from a merchant.. give to a drunkard so he'll leave you alone.. until it's empty..
or place a bottle on the ground, luring any drunkards to it.. if multiple drunks, they might even fight

for it.. distracting guards possibly..

if you disturb pigeons when near a guard.. they should look towards the pigeons..

NIGHTTIME? murder by torchlight?
city would be BEAUTIFUL at night.. especially from a perch up high...

allow the camera more flexability.. my BACK's to the wall.. let me look where i'm wanting to look dangit!

---
--------
the whole flag finding thing... make it worthwhile... (rename them to what you want)
(compiled into a list)

-find all of the Tailor Flags to unlock the ability to buy/change clothes.

-find all the archery flags to unlock the ability to pick up/use/buy bows.

find all the sword flags to unlock the claymore (2-handed sword)

find all the flying dagger flags to increase range of your thrown daggers by a small amount.

-find all the merchant flags, to unlock the ability to pick up and sell fallen weapons.

-find all the pickpocket flags to unlock the ability to pickpocket the well-to-do and the rich.

-find all the robinhood flags to unlock the ability to give coins to the beggars, so they'll leave you

alone, might even help a little

find all the spider flags, to allow you to reach those JUST out of reach ledges, or climb a few domes with

a little run.

find all the grasshopper flags to allow you to leap a few feet farther (i found a bunch of spots where you

just BARELY can't make the jump...)

-find all the blacksmith flags to unlock the ability to have your weapons sharpened.

-----------
(find all the Bushido Flags to unlock the difficulty setting of lehtal hit, lethal kill... this means YOU

die easily, and the whole limping if hit in leg, etc.)
another thing i've wanted.. a game just like this .. with the bushido blade style damage.
hit in leg.. limp.. move slower.. hit in arm.. lose a little movemant in the arm, hit again in the arm,

lose use of it.
of course, you'll need to buy bandages from a merchant, or stop in the Bureau for bandages...
get hit in the heart or head.. you be dead
(-DEFINITLY- make this for higher difficulty setting)

Tasnek
10-21-2008, 09:56 PM
I like the flags unlocking stuff idea. It was disappointing to gain no reward for hours of flag searching.

M-dahaka
10-22-2008, 01:14 PM
I don't know if this has been posted yet, but anyway, in this (http://www.ausgamers.com/videos/view.php/39388) interview about the new prince of persia, the guy mentions something in the last 30 seconds about the new assassin's creed. He says that the guy making the game is working on making alta´r swim!!

caswallawn_2k7
10-22-2008, 01:15 PM
yeh the swimming has been known for quite a while now.

calmoatcake
10-22-2008, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by M-dahaka:
I don't know if this has been posted yet, but anyway, in this (http://www.ausgamers.com/videos/view.php/39388) interview about the new prince of persia, the guy mentions something in the last 30 seconds about the new assassin's creed. He says that the guy making the game is working on making alta´r swim!!

good that mission on the docks was sooo annoying i kept falling in the water

NoMoreSwearing
05-22-2010, 02:09 PM
A King Arthur Templar idea with Excalibur being one of the pieces of Eden would be really cool.
Do these three things

One: Japanese Assassin's Creed while being careful about the ninja theme, for it may turn out to be unpopular.

Two: Assassin's Creed 4 as an assassin having conflict with King Arthur. King Arthur's sword can be a piece of Eden and Merlin can be a mystery up to Ubisoft to make.

Three: No female assassins, they just change the theme to something like Electra, Heavenly Sword, Etc. And we don't want that.

Hitler a Templar might be good for reference but harder to make a game of due to automatic guns. Templars hated Jews and so did Hitler.
Free masons of America might be good to but would get too much controversy due to conflicting opinions about the forefathers.