PDA

View Full Version : Why have I not seen the PS3 version of AC2?

TheSterls
11-11-2009, 01:26 PM
Im a big fan of AC and im a little concerned about the Ps3 version. Ive noticed that all the gameplay footage shown has shown the 360 buttions in the backround. Even the version played at the E3 demo on Sonys stage did not show the ps3 buttions( in fact it showed no buttons at all). Im curious does anyone have any link to any footage of the Ps3 version? Or is it getting a gimped port.

caswallawn_2k7
11-11-2009, 01:32 PM
it has been shown quite often on the PS3, all the open demo's at gaming events were even done on the PS3, the fact is AC2 is in a exclusive advertising deal with Sony so it would be very unwise for them to ignore the PS3 version.

thekyle0
11-11-2009, 01:35 PM
I don't know how you came to that conclusion. I'm pretty sure that most of the gameplay videos are of the Playstation version.

In this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6JNLNbvAZ0) you can see that the guy playing the demo is holding a PS3 controller.

In a more recent video, you can see right in the beging that the HUD is displaying the controls for a Play Station controller. link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9kvgE_aOHk&)

TheSterls
11-11-2009, 01:44 PM
The reason why i asked this is every developer diary shows the 360 version. I own both platforms and I prefer the ps3 controller for these types of games. It seems to be a gorgeous game and I would like to get it on the PS3.

PlagueDoctor357
11-11-2009, 02:00 PM
I believe i've seen quite a few PS3 videos. It looks just as good on both I believe.

In fact, I assume the QORE video must of come from the PS3 version right?

Seeing that in HD on my TV it ran with a good FPS and look amazing and those videos NEVER do the real graphics justice.

Xanatos2007
11-11-2009, 07:27 PM
I've played it on the PS3. Problem solved.

Ureh
11-11-2009, 08:01 PM
yeah it is supposed to turn out good on all platforms. but it will be embarrassing for sony if the ps3 version turns out to be a step behind the rest and they give it 5/5 stars.

Iskander_Estel
11-11-2009, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by TheSterls:
Im a big fan of AC and im a little concerned about the Ps3 version. Ive noticed that all the gameplay footage shown has shown the 360 buttions in the backround. Even the version played at the E3 demo on Sonys stage did not show the ps3 buttions( in fact it showed no buttons at all). Im curious does anyone have any link to any footage of the Ps3 version? Or is it getting a gimped port.

The E3 demo was on PS3, and most of the firsts videos, but lately almost all videos had been showed on Xbox, i guess they just want to show both consoles.