PDA

View Full Version : Art Connoisseur trophy not unlocking >.<

Cold_Devil_Dog
11-26-2009, 09:00 AM
Well I've been playing and I just have a few more miscellaneous trophies to unlock. But I noticed that I have all the paintings in the Villa Auditore. I know for a fact that I should have the trophy but I do not, I have all the paintings from every city (30/30) is there some way that they can release a patch for the game to fix this or what will they do?

Lithograph
11-27-2009, 02:21 PM
I'm having the same issue. I have no idea what the issue is, but I only need maybe 3 or 4 more trophies to have them all, and the Art trophy *should* be unocked.

(the only others I need are a couple that I haven't done yet.)

trophyproblem
12-17-2009, 05:52 AM
I have got the same problem. 30/30 paintings and no 'Art Connoisseur' trophy. It's my last trophy so it kinda sucks that even after all the time finding the feathers i can't get platinum. I hope it's possible to patch and that you do.

Cold_Devil_Dog
12-17-2009, 08:52 AM
Actually, just start a new file and try to fly through the game, just doing the story missions, I didnt buy a single painting until I got to Venice and I bought a cheap painting and went into Florence and bought one and finally got the trophy. Now i just need to get the 100 feathers and im done.