PDA

View Full Version : My worries of dissapointment.

Newcomer28
11-12-2007, 10:40 PM
I have seen alot of videos.
The "blend" seems to only work with monks !!
The hiding to get your social back to normal seems to only be with, hay, little walled shack, and back to monks/scholars.
-This could make things kinda boring. I hear the AI is not advanced as we would like to think. You can get a guards attension. Get out of site and then walk infront of him again and he wont notice you.
-I am hoping in 2nd series we have a "hitman" style of killing and dressing in victums clothes to "blend'. This may make thing more dinamic. (and was the ONLY thing cool about the hitman game.
Two things......
I have high hopes and a great imagination. I also know that the focus of the game is more on stealth/action as we have never seen it before. That really excites me!
And 2 i should not post these things as drunk as I am. I dont want to irritate ppl. So plz dont attack me. Or You will feel my blade !!!!

Legolas00198
11-12-2007, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Newcomer28:
I have seen alot of videos.
The "blend" seems to only work with monks !!
The hiding to get your social back to normal seems to only be with, hay, little walled shack, and back to monks/scholars.
-This could make things kinda boring. I hear the AI is not advanced as we would like to think. You can get a guards attension. Get out of site and then walk infront of him again and he wont notice you.
-I am hoping in 2nd series we have a "hitman" style of killing and dressing in victums clothes to "blend'. This may make thing more dinamic. (and was the ONLY thing cool about the hitman game.
Two things......
I have high hopes and a great imagination. I also know that the focus of the game is more on stealth/action as we have never seen it before. That really excites me!
And 2 i should not post these things as drunk as I am. I dont want to irritate ppl. So plz dont attack me. Or You will feel my blade !!!!

K, no flame intended but did I just hear AI NOT ADVANCED!?!!?!?!?!

Every character has its own string of what they do, what their reactions are where they go, how they get there ect ect, the AI is truely advanced.

fruni
11-12-2007, 10:48 PM
This could make things kinda boring. I hear the AI is not advanced as we would like to think. You can get a guards attension. Get out of site and then walk infront of him again and he wont notice you.

Well ok so you get guards attention (looking like any other monk) walk away now the guard wont start mistaking monks for you so they dont have a choice.

And you dont have to hide if you dont want to (i wont)

You can change suits to blend in with other people also like beggars or w/e...

K, no flame intended but did I just hear AI NOT ADVANCED!?!!?!?!?!

Every character has its own string of what they do, what their reactions are where they go, how they get there ect ect, the AI is truely advanced.

er post please? they just made seven or so different ai programs (monks beggars ect. ect.) and gave each person this script http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

And the where they go and stuff... well that is kinda next gen but maney games have been using this (oblivion)

Not to flame the game at all they did the ai perfectly imo its just not super omg next gen a.c only.

MiniAssasin
11-12-2007, 10:55 PM
thats for gameplay reasons

if everygaurd you ran away from remembered you everytime you ogt alert status back to normal there would be a point when ya would always be on alert status

Asdans_Assassin
11-12-2007, 10:56 PM
Lol they have to keep the realism below a certain level; if for instance gaurds lost track of you then you walked infront of them again and they chased you, it would alter the whole gameplay for the worst - cause it would end up being like the SC games. The gmaes almost here why not wait and find out for yourself what you feel.

Newcomer28
11-12-2007, 11:00 PM
If you remember the Ai in Fable was said to be the bomb too. How you interacted with any villager in any town was to play apart in the story. IMO that game sucked ballz. Huge let down. So far No one has touches Morrowind series.
And yeah I had horns and flies so what?

psycopath2003
11-12-2007, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Newcomer28:
If you remember the Ai in Fable was said to be the bomb too. How you interacted with any villager in any town was to play apart in the story. IMO that game sucked ballz. Huge let down. So far No one has touches Morrowind series.
And yeah I had horns and flies so what?

i agree with you on the fable part that it was a let down in many many ways, but it was over all a good game, they just promised way too much that you could do here there and what not but never came through.