PDA

View Full Version : WHAT ARE SOME COOLS WAYS TO DIE IN THE GAME?

Assassin_277
11-15-2007, 08:00 PM
WHAT ARE SOME COOLS WAYS TO DIE IN THE GAME? DISCUSS IT AND TELL SOME POSSIBLE COOL WAYS U CAN ACTUALLY DIE IN THE GAME...

Sinful_Groove
11-15-2007, 08:04 PM
lets try to do this nicely.

dont post in all caps, for when you do the whole world cries.

Assassin_277
11-15-2007, 08:05 PM
sorry my caps thing was on by accident i just ignored it and kept on writing sorry about that lol

ImpulsePainter
11-15-2007, 08:08 PM
Throwing a guard off of a 3-4 story roof only to be too close and "step" off from the action itself....*splat*

Sinful_Groove
11-15-2007, 08:09 PM
mkay, fun ways to die... uhh..

I once accidentally jumped off a huge view point straight onto a beggar (in which i assassinated) but it was glitched.. so it showed me killing her and then keeling over

Reghimself
11-15-2007, 08:50 PM
on the mission where you have to ambush the Templars by knocking down all those logs. While I was climbing up the wall to get to the logs, I thought I could climb the dangling banner/flag... didnt work

poonstain
11-15-2007, 08:57 PM
try doing a leap of faith onto the pavement.

Demisquall
11-15-2007, 09:35 PM
Guard pushed me off a platform and fell to my death.

Zikro
11-15-2007, 11:06 PM
Fought multiple guards on the docks that let off into the ocean. Well... I decided to get a little fancy and throw some into the water. However, the first one I managed to grab, I not only threw him in the water but for some reason decided to jump in along-side him. It was a classic.

Of course, then there is always the cliff fights. I once got knocked down by a guard who made me stumble and I watched myself fall a good 100 feet to my death.

Faylinks
11-15-2007, 11:31 PM
there is some parts where you can quickl step on boats and sticking up wood, so im steping/freerunning along and i go into the water, like a 3-4 feet drop

ateir starts flaining his arms, 1 foot awway from a flating boat and drowns...

Zeshal
11-16-2007, 04:52 AM
um, letting a guard kill you while being on a building, make sure there's crates or watever barrels at the bottom of the building, so altair's foot hits it before he lands fully on the ground, you'll see his leg folded all the way up to his shoulders =P

it's a dummy/graphical overlook they had

MiniAssasin
11-16-2007, 05:05 AM
ok not a cool way to die but a really funny cool kill

so i kill this guy on a slope.

and he was doing his dieing animation while rolling down the hill. it was pure gold
----

i love watching the guards squirm as they die on the floor

NinjaRayJ
11-16-2007, 07:03 AM
ok, i don't know if this counts as a "cool" way to die, but it was funny. I was playing yesterday and my friend came over and he was watching. I was in the middle of an escape from some guards on my way to Jerusalem, I think, and i jumped off the edge of a cliff because i saw a hay-pile-ish looking lump on the ground below. So what happened, word for word was:
"Yay, hay bale!" *SPLAT* "Oh, it was a rock." *bleehhhhhh...*

Raide
11-16-2007, 07:50 AM
I did the Leap of Faith, misstimed the jump and did a normal jump into a horse and died...poor horse http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Raide
UK "Horse of Faith" Forum Manager

Seragath
11-16-2007, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by NinjaRayJ:
ok, i don't know if this counts as a "cool" way to die, but it was funny. I was playing yesterday and my friend came over and he was watching. I was in the middle of an escape from some guards on my way to Jerusalem, I think, and i jumped off the edge of a cliff because i saw a hay-pile-ish looking lump on the ground below. So what happened, word for word was:
"Yay, hay bale!" *SPLAT* "Oh, it was a rock." *bleehhhhhh...*

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

ole_slayer
11-16-2007, 09:50 AM
well im still on 1st assassination. but as soon as i 1st got into dymascuse, i thought 'oo got to do the jumping ova boats thing from that trailer' and went splat into the water lol

dsgt92d
11-16-2007, 10:37 AM
Drowning is a nice why to go. Altair can use that sword and take insane leaps of faith, but he can't tread water.

RedCrowe
11-16-2007, 10:44 AM
I don't know how "cool" it is but my favorite way to die is to run around and piss off as many guards in a city as possible, then pick an open area to go into an all out war that usually ends with me screaming "no daddy don't hit me again" face down arse up in a pool of my own blood. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

XNeofX
11-16-2007, 11:15 AM
Attempt to do a leap of faith then on accident jump to wrong side and fall and die..

lukenichols
11-16-2007, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by dsgt92d:
Drowning is a nice why to go. Altair can use that sword and take insane leaps of faith, but he can't tread water.

hahha http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

----------------------------

also i went to my mates house tonight and made him let me play. i was being chased by the guards along the wall and my mate 'accidentally' started pushing me and i fell off straight into the water, and yes well maybe i can assassinate but he cant damn swim a few metres!!!

DeAdLy2323
11-16-2007, 11:49 AM
riding on a horse full speed near a cliff then acidentally hitting dismount and getting flung 100 feet, then something that looked like i hit a wall in mid air, so i stopped and put my hands up (like when you run into something) then fell like a rock down the cliff....into a bale of hay!!! i was so happy