PDA

View Full Version : more complex controls to move in AC2?

killermoneytree
09-20-2009, 11:56 PM
i wonder if they will give us different control's to move Ezio around with so that i wont fall asllep while climbing a building or running away from enemies when i couldent be stuffed killing them. any ideas on what would be good to put in so that climbing up buidilngs is a bit harder?

killermoneytree
09-20-2009, 11:58 PM
uhh, how do you change the name of your own thread? umm - it is supposed to be "to move in AC2?" sorry

Account_Deleted
09-21-2009, 12:11 AM
1)
i think it should have some addtional from the first AC due to addtional stuff being added in AC2.

2) you notice that folder with a rubber, near the right cornor or your messge/post?
click on that.. and you should be able to change the title of the thread topic

killermoneytree
09-21-2009, 12:24 AM
thanks, i wonder if enemies will be able to keep up as you tried to climb up and run away from harder controls. don't know how they would do it though, it's not as if you can make this into a lara croft game where everything collapses underneath you all the time.

Account_Deleted
09-21-2009, 12:54 AM
Enemies can keep up since they have the new
"light wieght' guards, are pretty much like Ezio but lack the combat.

gamerxclutch
09-21-2009, 10:35 AM
i like the whole vertical jump when climbing so you can go faster

guipit
09-22-2009, 03:41 AM
it'd be better if you had to actually press the x button instead of holding it you'd be more alert that way

killermoneytree
09-22-2009, 04:03 AM
yeah that would be good, but what about in a few hours time of playing the game and running everwhere? i think my thumb would fall off from pressing x so much.

danial_refahi
09-22-2009, 04:34 AM
come on this going to be fun http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif
if you want to enjoy it it must be a little hard and dont worry about your thumb its never fall off