PDA

View Full Version : Just some Theories

foodfight247
11-23-2009, 09:18 PM
I just finished the game and don't think it was dumb at all...very large cliffhanger but actually well thought out!

Admit it...none of you saw this coming! I sure didn't. I assumed in the end you would have to turn on the security system and you would leave the compound somehow with Desmond having horrible flash-backs with the bleeding effect...

...Nope...everything you know is a lie...in the game at least XD. Beings...if not gods...created earth and we turned against them...

...cough"oppressioniswhattheassassinsfoughtagainst"cough...what if Adam and Eve were the first assassins 8D...but thats just a stab in the dark...

I loved when she started to look at you...at first it threw me off cuz i thought she was actually talking to me 0_o but when she called Ezio the profit and said Desmond's name...i almost lost it...
...it makes sence...hence why subject 16 lost it...that wasn't his memory to look at...it was Desmond's...dude...awesome!!!

I can see the 3rd game being all about trying to find the temples of the...did they even give themselves names? Or even collecting and destroying the pieces of eden!

Also...did anyone else realize that Desmond wasn't fallowing Altir when he went into that...bleeding effect...he fallowed the woman...meaning he's a direct decendent of Altir...even better was if you read page 30 of the Codex Altir says he'll look at the core of the Apple...it even mentions imortality several times...

is Altir still alive >:3

gahh...can't freaking wait for the 3rd one!!! 8D

if you have any theories i would love to hear them! :3