PDA

View Full Version : Ki61 and the 3.03 patch

NORAD_Zooly10
12-25-2004, 01:47 PM
could some one tell me if the Ki61 had an auto radiator setting, it seems that the option has gone (with the 1942 version anyway) with 3.03. not that it made much difference coz i hardly fly it (just an observation), also the F2A2 has a really long arrester hook (take a look, it seems like its out of proportion compared to the plane), again these are my observations, NOT objections or whines.
~S~
Zooly

BlitzPig_DDT
12-25-2004, 01:57 PM
Around here, everything that isn't praise is a "whine". http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Korolov
12-25-2004, 04:41 PM
And if you don't whine, you're a communist.

Right?

TAGERT.
12-25-2004, 05:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NORAD_Zooly10:
could some one tell me if the Ki61 had an auto radiator setting, it seems that the option has gone (with the 1942 version anyway) with 3.03. not that it made much difference coz i hardly fly it (just an observation), <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Not sure I think later models did.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NORAD_Zooly10:
also the F2A2 has a really long arrester hook (take a look, it seems like its out of proportion compared to the plane), again these are my observations, <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Strange.. That is what she said to me on prom night!

NOT objections or whines.
~S~
Zooly <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>She said that too!

JG53Frankyboy
12-25-2004, 05:34 PM
could some one tell me if the Ki61 had an auto radiator setting, it seems that the option has gone (with the 1942 version anyway) with 3.03. not that it made much difference coz i hardly fly it (just an observation), also the F2A2 has a really long arrester hook (take a look, it seems like its out of proportion compared to the plane), again these are my observations, NOT objections or whines.
~S~
Zooly <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well, most propably maddox got newer sources ybout the Ki-61s.

so , he changed its CEM:
-from auot prop pitch to CSP
-no auto Radiator setting anymore ( in all Tonies)

that happens sometimes.

ElAurens
12-25-2004, 06:34 PM
So, the really important question is, does the Hein's engine self destruct as easily as a 109E's on manual pitch?

ElAurens
12-25-2004, 06:58 PM
Stand down from red alert.

She flys fine, and if anything accelerates a wee bit better.

DuxCorvan
12-26-2004, 03:13 AM
...the F2A2 has a really long arrester hook (take a look, it seems like its out of proportion compared to the plane... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aha! A Spanish design! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif