PDA

View Full Version : IL2/PF Newby Questions

mingamells
11-23-2004, 02:15 PM
Some of the planes have what seems to be a RDF that directs you to the next waypoint. Some planes do not. Is this correct, or am I not seeing a clue? During a mission, all sorts of altitude and course directions are heard over the radio, how can I tell which are for my flight? I don't want to navigate using the mini-map. Some planes do not have fuel gauges, or else I can't find them. Again, am I missing something? Is there a way to sharpen the gauges so they are readable when zoomed out to where they are in view? Sorry for the silly questions. I love the game, it seems much more immersive than the CFS series.

Thanks
BTW, I am using P4 2.66 mhz, 512MB RAM, Nvidia FX5200

mingamells
11-23-2004, 02:15 PM
Some of the planes have what seems to be a RDF that directs you to the next waypoint. Some planes do not. Is this correct, or am I not seeing a clue? During a mission, all sorts of altitude and course directions are heard over the radio, how can I tell which are for my flight? I don't want to navigate using the mini-map. Some planes do not have fuel gauges, or else I can't find them. Again, am I missing something? Is there a way to sharpen the gauges so they are readable when zoomed out to where they are in view? Sorry for the silly questions. I love the game, it seems much more immersive than the CFS series.

Thanks
BTW, I am using P4 2.66 mhz, 512MB RAM, Nvidia FX5200

vertical453
11-23-2004, 02:50 PM
http://www.310thvfs.com/AC_Panels.php

those tell you what the guages are for, then, after that hit the delete key and use the mouse to look around the cockpit