PDA

View Full Version : Bow and arrows in the game?

edwardkidd33
12-06-2009, 09:44 AM
this has prolly been done before but im new here so give me a break. if they added a bow and arrow that would be so cool in AC3. my only worry is if its in that little thing on your back that would make swimming seem wierd like "why didnt i lose my arrows and why doesnt my bow get wet when i go in the water?" either way i dont care! its a Video game!!! they can do what ever they want!!

so would you want a bow and arrows in AC3?

magesupermaster
12-06-2009, 09:51 AM
if AC3 would not be set in modern times that does not use a bow as a method of killing,then maybe a small crossbow but i prefer not to add one

caswallawn_2k7
12-06-2009, 10:00 AM
the cross bow was removed from the first game as they have quite a long reload time, meaning it would be 1 shot then ditch it, a bow and arrow wouldn't be much better as by the time you get the bow and get the arrow in and draw it most people would be on top of you and a wood bow doesn't offer much defence to a sword.

before taking into account a long bow would be too bulky to carry and a short bow would be pretty much useless, on plate and more so on chain mail, unless you could hit openings in the armour. also a quiver would be really awkward to carry with the free running as most of the jumps, drops and grabs would cause you to loose your arrows.

to be honest the hidden gun is a push it really shouldn't work but it is more believable than carrying round a quiver of arrows/bolts and a bow/crossbow.

mizzaa11
12-06-2009, 02:52 PM
Sorry to tell you that your petition wont be possible(from my point). Cause they just made the secret canon so it wont make sense that in assassins creed 3 the principal character uses a bow. Btw the throwing knifes are like arrows http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

EzioAssassin51
12-06-2009, 03:29 PM
I personally think The bows and arrows would be good but i agree with everyone! Including a review that said the gun was a little unfair for the 15th century lol!