PDA

View Full Version : Black Edition problem...help needed...

Engioc
03-09-2010, 11:32 PM
I have the black edition for PC, but I don't seem to have the extra content that it's meant to have. I am trying to find the Templar Lair and none of them seem to exist so far. I've watched walktthroughs, videos, now even have the offical guide but I dont see the Templar Lairs, nothing marked on my map either. Why???

Xanatos2007
03-09-2010, 11:38 PM
Inside the front cover of the CD case should be an AC2 pamphlet (where the game manual is stored) with a code on the back. In the main menu of the game, go to the 'Extras' section and type in the code from the pamphlet to unlock the three bonus lairs. There's also an exclusive Avatar skin if you bought Avatar: The Game.

In my opinion, they could've made it a little more obvious.

Engioc
03-10-2010, 04:06 AM
Yeah I found that out, but unfortunately my box didn't seem to have one, seems someone at Ubi or EBGames screwed up. Anyway problem solved, went back to EB and they managed to find me a black edition with the pamphlet included this time.

Xanatos2007
03-10-2010, 04:11 AM
I don't understand why they don't just make it part of the game already instead of having to enter a second code to unlock. It would make things a lot more convenient.

Engioc
03-10-2010, 04:26 AM
Yeah I know, makes me feel a little annoyed, I thought the black edition was going to be a lot better but all I really bought was a cheat code, a piece of paper. Apart from that piece of paper it doesn't matter if its black or white http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif...

Xanatos2007
03-10-2010, 06:12 AM
Yeah, the three bonus areas that everyone was complaining about were really just treasure chests in hard-to-reach places, nothing story-related whatsoever. All the extra stuff that came with the BE was a bit of a letdown as well; the conspiracy book didn't contain anything we didn't already know and the bonus DVD contained only 2 dev diaries (not any actual behind-the-scenes content) and very few music tracks from the game's soundtrack, which you can only listen to via the DVD. And there's not a lot you can do with the figurine either.