PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive codes "leftovers"?

StrawMeBerry
01-21-2011, 02:44 AM
Hey, so I got the special ed of the game from game and I redeemed my codes for officer and trajan market. I have recently found a cheap codex edition for sale and i wanted to know, if I redeem the new code, could I use it on another console and redeem whats left? Or does it get "redeemed" again? thx.

Ass4ssin8me
01-21-2011, 04:10 AM
What exactly do you mean? I would love to help, but don't understand...

massmurdera_666
01-21-2011, 05:10 AM
i think he has the same idea i have, i'm planning on ordering a codex edition and going to try and use the codes on my own console and see if they work, i'm in the u.s. and dont know if the import will work or not.

StrawMeBerry
01-21-2011, 07:11 AM
Sorry if I didnt explain it correctly. What I meant is that Im planning on buying a Codex edition as a second copy of the game. The first copy I own is a special edition that came with the officer and trajan market map, which I have already redeemed. Now, what I wanna know is if I buy the codex edition and redeem the code, could I be able to use it again on another console and it will unlock only the officer and trajan market (which I already have on my console)? Or is it just going to redeem it in my console again? Hope I explained it better this time.

Ultimate_Night
01-21-2011, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by oPines:
Sorry if I didnt explain it correctly. What I meant is that Im planning on buying a Codex edition as a second copy of the game. The first copy I own is a special edition that came with the officer and trajan market map, which I have already redeemed. Now, what I wanna know is if I buy the codex edition and redeem the code, could I be able to use it again on another console and it will unlock only the officer and trajan market (which I already have on my console)? Or is it just going to redeem it in my console again? Hope I explained it better this time.
Since they're one-use codes, it's very likely that once you redeem it on one account it can no longer be used.