PDA

View Full Version : Faction Missions and Full Sync questions

AeroElim
11-26-2010, 03:02 PM
Ok couple questions.
1) Do things like Assassination Contracts, Courtesan Assignments, and Thief Assignments do anything? Are they just for Florins, or is there something you get when completing them all for a specific faction?

Problem is, I'm stuck on a certain Thief Assignment.

I'm just wondering if doing all of them is worth my time, or if I should just do the Memories.

2) When you achieve Full Sync in a specific sequence, do you get anything? Is there any points to get Full Sync for everything, or is it just kind of a goal kind of thing? Are there rewards of any kind? What happens if you get full synch on one sequence but not the next?

Thanks

SlimeDynamiteD
11-26-2010, 03:05 PM
I think it's a bit too early for someone to already have done that so don't expect an answer anytime soon :P

... Left out the 24/7 Assassin's Creed players who apperently don't need any sleep x')
Maybe they can provide you with an answer...
Oh wait, they're probably playing Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood xD

^ No hard feelings? x')

AeroElim
11-26-2010, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by SlimeDynamiteD:
I think it's a bit too early for someone to already have done that so don't expect an answer anytime soon :P

... Left out the 24/7 Assassin's Creed players who apperently don't need any sleep x')
Maybe they can provide you with an answer...
Oh wait, they're probably playing Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood xD

^ No hard feelings? x')

I don't understand your post? Look at all the threads on the first page about discussing the ending. People are done with the game, how wouldn't they have an answer?

Wow?

MrMcFlurgan
11-26-2010, 03:24 PM
I have done all Assassination Contracts,Thief and Courtesan Assignments all 100% and you don't get anything.

As for sequences I know you unlock cheats which disable saves so basically pointless. Sequence 8 100% unlocks Desmond as a playable skin in Rome.

That's all I know but yeah, assignments and contracts are a waste of time really.

AeroElim
11-26-2010, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by MrMcFlurgan:
I have done all Assassination Contracts,Thief and Courtesan Assignments all 100% and you don't get anything.

As for sequences I know you unlock cheats which disable saves so basically pointless. Sequence 8 100% unlocks Desmond as a playable skin in Rome.

That's all I know but yeah, assignments and contracts are a waste of time really.

Cool Thanks.