PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have Saitek X-52 FB+AEP Profile to share?

swambast
02-14-2005, 08:16 AM
Hi,

Just getting around to setting up my Saitek X52, and was wondering if anyone would be willing to share their FB+AEP profile. Or, maybe point me somewhere that might have some? Thank you!

Platypus_1.JaVA
02-14-2005, 09:36 AM
Make one of your own. It is worth the time you've spend.

swambast
02-14-2005, 10:06 AM
Yea, that's great, but I would like to see if there is anything already out there, before "reinventing the wheel."

bchivers
02-19-2006, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by swambast:
Yea, that's great, but I would like to see if there is anything already out there, before "reinventing the wheel."
I agree, I would like to see one first myself to see what it looks like and then make my own. There must be a basic profile that would allow you to use someone elses stick without relearning all the commands. Where I get really confused is with all the different views.

LT.INSTG8R
02-19-2006, 01:33 PM
I use 3 modes 1 take off 2 flight 3 landing.Seemed simple enough for me when I made it and I just made slight variables for it for online and offline so I have 2.
Check Tully's Sig for his profile, I had D/L'd it one time but mine seemed simpler to me so I stuck with it
There was a guy in the Saitek Forum that put out a few profiles for IL2 LOMAC and stuff you could try his(I havent yet and I should check his LOMAC profile because my LOMAC is gathering dust as I couldnt be ****d to make a profile for it)

money_money
02-19-2006, 01:52 PM
It makes more sense to set it up u'r self. I could send u my profile, but it wouldnt help because a lot of my keyboard settings are different from yours, and the profile works like pressing the keyboard by proxy. The way I set it up was over time, just added to the profile 1 by 1 as I needed them, that way I know where everything is. I have on mode 1,2,3 takeoff+landing, combat, multiengine.

<3 $

hobnail
02-19-2006, 02:37 PM
Gosh some people are unhelpful...

http://rapidshare.de/files/13660685/X52_PF.dat.html

Getting someone else's profile has one BIG advantage. All the commands are already in there (albeit some need to be changed to match your keysettings).

NonWonderDog
02-19-2006, 03:34 PM
Yeah, I'd send ya mine, too, but I ended up remapping nearly every key command in the sim to get it to work. Is there a way to send over just the HOTAS preferences?

Freelancer-1
02-19-2006, 07:56 PM
PM me and I'll send you mine.

Mine won't do you much good, though, if you don't have TrackIR and if you don't want to remap the better part of your keyboard controls.

Cheers,

Tully__
02-20-2006, 04:01 AM
Link under my sig pic... you're welcome to try mine.

bchivers
02-20-2006, 04:56 PM
Thanks for the offers. I will look at them. After my last post I did some further searching and found out that a big part of my problem was the Microsoft drivers that managed to get installed. I reinstalled the Saiteks and things are looking somewhat easier.