PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Their are any Assassins other then Ezio in Italy (The Hashshashin)?

godsmack_darius
07-08-2009, 11:01 PM
Do you think the Assassins have infiltrated Italy as well? And do you think you will run into any of them, because Id rather not think of AC2, That you are the only Assassins their

EmperorxZurg
07-08-2009, 11:10 PM
Yes but they took it underground thats why Leonardo Davinci is secretly one of them, so there will be many helpin you out

godsmack_darius
07-08-2009, 11:18 PM
I dont no man, if they were underground wouldnt it make sence for Ezio to have been part of them in his late teens maybe?

nightpriestess
07-08-2009, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by godsmack_darius:
I dont no man, if they were underground wouldnt it make sence for Ezio to have been part of them in his late teens maybe?

I remember watching an interview where the developer(?) said both sides are,in fact, in Italy and they did go underground too.

godsmack_darius
07-08-2009, 11:29 PM
When you say underground do you mean, not seen in public?

And could you send me the interview if you no where it is
if you dont thats fine

EmperorxZurg
07-08-2009, 11:29 PM
Ya but the Auditore family tried probably to forget it like Desmond did. So wen the tragedy happened that's wen Ezio finds out

godsmack_darius
07-08-2009, 11:34 PM
Interesting thing I just found, I was reading Angels and Demons the other day, and it said the Illuminati just so happened to surface in the 15th Centuary
And guess who put their sculptures aroun Italy so they could communicate secretly?

DA VINCI AND BERNINI

Plus wernt The templars also related to the Illuminati, Looks like whatever are left of Assassins somehow the Illuminati could help them maybe

nightpriestess
07-09-2009, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by godsmack_darius:
When you say underground do you mean, not seen in public?

And could you send me the interview if you no where it is
if you dont thats fine

Yeah I mean not seen in public anymore (you know, unlike in the first one where both factions were known to the normal people), That's when they start with the whole secret society stuff. Actually could've happened earlier since it's never really stated when they go underground.

And I will look for the video but not right now. It's one o'clock in the morning and I'm tired!

godsmack_darius
07-09-2009, 02:31 AM
Thats fine and thanks, it 4:30 right now here, I dont even wanna sleep coz I will sleep in tilllike 2 in the after noon