PDA

View Full Version : CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME

alx90
12-23-2007, 04:02 PM
hey i have assassins reed for ps3 and started playing i downloaded the update for the game.....
now with my rpoblem when im up to memory block 4 i get to talk to the three assassins bureau about my next target...and after that my objectives are climbing viw point so i can complete investigation for my next and fourth assassination, what happens after i go to all three cities and talk t the bureaus i climb a view point on each city to try and find an objective cause i dont knw which city is the one i have to ivestigate, so i kept climbing view points everywhere and nothing appeared on the gps map, could some help me with this....thanx in advance

alx90
12-23-2007, 04:02 PM
hey i have assassins reed for ps3 and started playing i downloaded the update for the game.....
now with my rpoblem when im up to memory block 4 i get to talk to the three assassins bureau about my next target...and after that my objectives are climbing viw point so i can complete investigation for my next and fourth assassination, what happens after i go to all three cities and talk t the bureaus i climb a view point on each city to try and find an objective cause i dont knw which city is the one i have to ivestigate, so i kept climbing view points everywhere and nothing appeared on the gps map, could some help me with this....thanx in advance

zgubilici
12-24-2007, 12:08 PM
In each city, some of the areas that were previously unaccessible are now open. Head through one of the previously unaccessible districts and climb one of the view points there, your map will update. (if you climb a view point in the district where you've already been, nothing will happen indeed).

edit: please don't post titles in all caps anymore, thanks.

reaktor
12-24-2007, 12:36 PM
Turn off the gps > you dont need to bother climbing 'view points'.. you just go looking for the frickin' target.

forgive this n00b, he knows not what he does.