PDA

View Full Version : checkpoints in AC3

solidsam.cro
03-30-2011, 04:51 PM
I would really like 'restart checkpoint' option for current mission. sometimes I screw full sync and I would like to restart from checkpoint, because abort memory and then starting it again.. it just seems too much trouble... anyone agree?

bosyboss
03-31-2011, 12:00 AM
I agree in 100%

AJ_Rimmer_Bsc
03-31-2011, 02:20 AM
200%

a pain when it says kill the captain etc and you mess up,then restart and it still thinks you killed more by rewarding with a 50% sync.

ace3001
03-31-2011, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by AJ_Rimmer_Bsc:
200%

a pain when it says kill the captain etc and you mess up,then restart and it still thinks you killed more by rewarding with a 50% sync. Can I say 300%? Cause this is truly a big pain. And another thing is that even if you desynchronize and then load at an earlier checkpoint where you hadn't failed 100% synch, it'll still remember that you failed. That truly sucks, and IMO is unnecessary. -_-

solidsam.cro
03-31-2011, 05:22 AM
when I started playing for ACBH for the first time, I screw up full sync, I say, ok, I let 'em kill me then I'll do it again. I do it again a do everything right and get 50% sync. WAT? O.O

ace3001
03-31-2011, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by solidsam.cro:
when I started playing for ACBH for the first time, I screw up full sync, I say, ok, I let 'em kill me then I'll do it again. I do it again a do everything right and get 50% sync. WAT? O.O That's the ****ty thing. It remembers that you failed the first time.

ellumin0us
03-31-2011, 03:29 PM
just see it as an Animus perk http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

AnthonyA85
03-31-2011, 04:10 PM
I agree with this idea.

I've pretty much failed every "Do not be detected" Full Synch requirement (all missions involving that Castel Sant'Angelo :s), where i'd be doing my best to remain undetected, then a guard would 'teleport' into the corridor i'm entering just as i walk round the corner, and he detects me before i can kill him in the most horrible way (there are times i've wanted to go Jason Vorhese on these guards, and the Peassents),

But there are also some Full Synch requirements that are just a joke, like the "Do not kill anyone" in the Apple A Day mission, where you have to beat Ceasare to the apple, it's IMPOSSIBLE to full synch that, especially with only 3 smoke bombs (3 is no where near enough for missions like that), when i finally got my hands on the apple, and i saw the full synch of "Don't loose any health" I was like "Pfft! Screw that!"

I then pressed the Left Mouse Button and people died. Everywhere people died (or went insane), but Target did not die. He was fine. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif