PDA

View Full Version : Seriously, WHEN Will You Resolve The Multiplayer Issues??

SteroidFreud
05-10-2010, 05:08 AM
This is discraceful. I don't care how many other threads there have been about this. What the hell is going on? Is there ANY update from ANY person affiliated with Ubisoft?

PAYING customers can't even play online while PIRATES are finding workarounds. That's pathetic. Regardless, I've even tried the lan option over hamachi which I use with some other games because of this very reason, and it doesn't even work with this.

Damn connection errors, so can't join a game. The matchmaking system just doesn't work and there is no server browser.

Really, what is going on? I hate to be all dramatic about it but isn't this false advertising? How the hell can you include multiplayer as a selling point when it is broken to the point where it may as well not even exist.

This is a damn joke, and I like this game but Ubisoft are just fleecing us all.

david_c888
05-10-2010, 06:05 AM
I agree, its quite pathetic to see pirate copy owners being able to play online whilst we are here on forums trying to find a solution !

Vampire28
05-10-2010, 06:16 AM
Right on. There is so much wrong with the multiplayer part of this game it's unreal.

DoxilonQ
05-10-2010, 07:05 AM
What? Legal users can't play online? Hm... I have an original DVD, but I can play multiplayer http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif it's just takes time to find match...

CEfraga
05-10-2010, 07:26 AM
Multiplayer is the main reason i bought this game.

Still having problems here, even after the patch.

anttonoo
05-10-2010, 08:36 AM
Same issues here. **** ubisoft help us.

temetys1
05-10-2010, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by DoxilonQ:
What? Legal users can't play online? Hm... I have an original DVD, but I can play multiplayer http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif it's just takes time to find match...

How long do you have to wait until you find match?

Compassghost
05-10-2010, 09:25 AM
I just play with my friend =_=

celozzi
05-10-2010, 10:15 AM
i bought the game retail but added it as a third party game on steam then joined this community: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/scccof to get coop partners. i met one guy on there and we couldnt get it to work even though we friended eachother's ubi names in-game and sent invites etc. i use tunngle to play, never bothered with hamachi. works fine. still ridiculous we have to resort to this **** though.

SteroidFreud
05-10-2010, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by celozzi:
i bought the game retail but added it as a third party game on steam then joined this community: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/scccof to get coop partners. i met one guy on there and we couldnt get it to work even though we friended eachother's ubi names in-game and sent invites etc. i use tunngle to play, never bothered with hamachi. works fine. still ridiculous we have to resort to this **** though.

I've tried tunngle too and yes, sometimes I might find somebody who I can join, but what the hell is the point in that? 99% of the time, I can't join matches because of connection issues and I can't even play with my friend for that reason.

We tried for 3-4 hours the other night and opened the ports, tried hamachi, tunngle, private match. Even both searched in matchmaking at same time but nothing.

What's sickening me is that there doesn't seem to be ANY communication from Ubisoft on this and I find this matter extremely serious. It's like half of the game and it's completely broken.

I, too, bought the game for multiplayer and though I do enjoy single player a lot, I can't help but feel ripped off.

..and to be honest, there is no point in those players who don't have connection issues saying they can play multiplayer fine. Can you not see, you are in the 1% minority?

Now we gotta face the harsh truth that if this isn't sorted soon, the multiplayer aspect of the game will die forever because people will lose interest and motiviation in waiting.

PLEASE, Ubisoft, sort your **** out.

deda_marijan
05-11-2010, 02:41 AM
They really have to sort this **** out. Me and my friend have been trying for almost a week now to get multiplayer working, but it's just straight up broken. We just can't host no matter how many damn ports we forward. They really had to make port 80 mandatory (which is blocked by ISP), and **** it up for so many players.

Matchmaking works, but it's so damn slow. But what is the fun in playing the game with random guy, without any means to communicate. How the hell am i going to finish the co-op campaign ever, in any other way than one sitting. Which is just torture.