PDA

View Full Version : GLYPHS HEEEEEELP!!!!

dann2004
11-24-2009, 11:03 AM
can someone pls just put me out of my misery and tell me this answer to this stupid riddle before i just watch the ending on youtube.

Ive researched all the paintings on the internet and still no hope.

Right the question.......The seeds were planted as two worlds became one,behold the assassins,the children of two worlds

.....dont know how but a guy on my friends list guessed it first time,was such a fluke coz he cant do it again and cant remember what it was because he only had to enter them once,unlike me thats been on this glyph now for 2 days,anyway like i said can someone pls tell me...

jasminam
11-24-2009, 11:20 AM
Moving this to Hints&Tips http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

terrorviktor
11-24-2009, 11:35 AM
It's actually pretty obvious if you think about for some time. How can planting a seed create a child of two worlds?

dcbroncs123
11-25-2009, 07:48 AM
look i would just straight tell you but i forgot them i will tell you what i did to get them. 1. think about it assassin of 2 worlds witch means god and man meets in every pitcher so look for a pic that has to bings in it and 2. lol i took all the naked pics and guessed the 2nd time around and the 3rd time arounf i took the apples they was hoding number 1 was the easyiest way i found hope i helped

FredEx919
11-25-2009, 10:12 AM
what is the name of the Glyph you are stuck on??It sounds like "Bloodlines"?? if so try choosing all of the paintings with a god and mortal in them.
You should have two rows of paintings. In the top row choose the 1st & 4th painting (from the left). In the bottom row choose the 1st, 2nd, and 5th painting (from the left).

jmlrose18
11-26-2009, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by FredEx919:
what is the name of the Glyph you are stuck on??It sounds like "Bloodlines"?? if so try choosing all of the paintings with a god and mortal in them.
You should have two rows of paintings. In the top row choose the 1st & 4th painting (from the left). In the bottom row choose the 1st, 2nd, and 5th painting (from the left).

Thank you so much. I was stuck on that one for a long time!