PDA

View Full Version : Maria & Claudia Auditore

o Danielius o
10-10-2010, 10:15 AM
i dont know if there is a forum about this already but i was wondering about what happened to Claudia and Maria Auditore?

breakdown89
10-10-2010, 10:17 AM
who knows? lol.....maybe we'll see them again in brotherhood http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

noreturn2
10-10-2010, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by DeusEx89:
who knows? lol.....maybe we'll see them again in brotherhood http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Yup.

iNt0xiCaT3dSainT
10-10-2010, 06:25 PM
i heard maria died from old age idk about claudia

hewkii9
10-10-2010, 06:53 PM
Maria dying of old age? Pffft, that's crazy talk! Everybody knows that in a twenty-something historical epic, the last thing you want to address is people the protagonist loves growing old. Killing Mario must've been hard for the developers, as hard as giving Leonardo a bigger beard.

It doesn't make any sense for a story about a superhuman who threw his life away for his family to address the idea that they'll grow old and feeble while he's learning uneven bars moves, anyways.

tyrce111
10-11-2010, 01:16 AM
I heard somthing about all the residents escaping out of a back door and that if we had played ACII we would know about it but there is not back door that ezio used or that we used besides jumping out of the villa.
Maybey one of those doors that we could never open.

CrazyMike134
10-11-2010, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by tyrce111:
I heard somthing about all the residents escaping out of a back door and that if we had played ACII we would know about it but there is not back door that ezio used or that we used besides jumping out of the villa.
Maybey one of those doors that we could never open.

The only possibility would be the Auditore tomb from uplay, it leads you out the back. However, perhaps a bit difficult for non free running people to use that route?

SteelCity999
10-11-2010, 08:40 AM
There were secret passages that led out of alot of the fortresses so that when defeat was in sight they could escape unharmed. Unfortunately, a few of the fortresses hidden passages were not concealed very well and were used to help in the capture of the fortresses in various ways.

extrememuffin
10-12-2010, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by SteelCity999:
There were secret passages that led out of alot of the fortresses so that when defeat was in sight they could escape unharmed. Unfortunately, a few of the fortresses hidden passages were not concealed very well and were used to help in the capture of the fortresses in various ways.
lol by the looks of the attacking army anyway they had enough people to sorrund the entire villa so where did they plan on going once going out the back door

Twostein
10-12-2010, 12:17 PM
maybe there is some panic room like chamber in the villa, where they hid until the attack was over.

or they were slaugtered along with the rest of moteerigone

Scotty056
10-12-2010, 04:42 PM
My guess would be Mario his them in the underground sanctuary where Altiars Armor was at. If you look at the video of Shawn, you can clearly see that's where the group is located at.

NewBlade200
10-12-2010, 04:53 PM
im curious what a 30-40 year old claudia looks like, i mean, she didnnt age at all http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif she happend to also do almost nothing too. im just wondering, you know?

DarkicoN14
10-12-2010, 06:53 PM
Well obviously maria is still holding on to the feathers and claudia is still keeping hold of villa income, and yes even during the attack

breakdown89
10-12-2010, 10:11 PM
LOL *cannon ball comes crashing through the villa* claudia: EZIO! 53,000 FLORINS! ezio: NOT NOW CLAUDIA! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Sparty2020
10-13-2010, 12:13 AM
According to the book Claudia married the Captain of the Guard and had "many children" while Maria went off and joined a covent. Then again, it also said that Rodrigo poisoned himself in 1499 so take that with a grain of salt

tyrce111
10-13-2010, 09:03 AM
Cesare Borgia goes up to Claudia and says "gimmi all your money!!!"
Claudia responds, "you here tolookatda booooooooook?

Then goes to Maria and there's an awkward silence......