PDA

View Full Version : Move List Keyboard Shortcut?

andrewaclt
11-24-2007, 09:36 PM
Hello,

I'm not sure the best way to describe this...

When doing analysis on a particular game, I often want to move down the move list quickly (i.e. I look for moves I've made that CM says suck...) The only way to go from move to move seems to be clicking on the move. It seems to me that pressing the down arrow key or the right arrow key to move from white to black's move would be a good idea.

Is there some other shortcut to accomplish this that I've not been able to find?

diskamyl
11-24-2007, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by andrewaclt:
Hello,

I'm not sure the best way to describe this...

When doing analysis on a particular game, I often want to move down the move list quickly (i.e. I look for moves I've made that CM says suck...) The only way to go from move to move seems to be clicking on the move. It seems to me that pressing the down arrow key or the right arrow key to move from white to black's move would be a good idea.

Is there some other shortcut to accomplish this that I've not been able to find?

I expected these little but very important things to change in CM11, but no, it hasn't. as far as I know, theres no way to go through the moves with the keyboard. do not use CM for analysis by the way, it's just a "chessmaster challenge". try arena, toga etc.

andrewaclt
11-25-2007, 01:25 PM
bummer

*goes to add fritz 11 to his christmas list*

andrewaclt
11-25-2007, 02:06 PM
thanks.

andrewaclt
11-26-2007, 12:53 PM
pressing ctrl now in analysis suddenly returns me to move one...any idea?