PDA

View Full Version : ACB Achivement Question

Rogue Agent 035
11-04-2011, 12:04 AM
I'm currently playing through the AC trilogy in preperation for ACR an better understand the storyline leading up to, anyway..., I have achieved as far as AC2 goes all 50 achivements an perfect 1000 GS for AC2, but was curious since a good chunk of ACB's achievements are for multiplayer an hardly play multiplayer, will that affect my GS for ACB?

Thanks in advance...

JDumas - Rouge Agent 035

Kytr
11-04-2011, 08:56 AM
I don't have an xbox, so I don't completely understand the question. The multiplayer achievements will be counted in the total for ACB (they are on PS3).

Rogue Agent 035
11-04-2011, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Kytr:
I don't have an xbox, so I don't completely understand the question. The multiplayer achievements will be counted in the total for ACB (they are on PS3).

Thnx Ky, basically I'm just wonderin if I don't have the "multiplayer only" achievements that ACB has, will that affect my overal GS score for ACB.

Rouge Agent 035

ihal
11-05-2011, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Sniper12_350:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kytr:

Thnx Ky, basically I'm just wonderin if I don't have the "multiplayer only" achievements that ACB has, will that affect my overal GS score for ACB.

Rouge Agent 035 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Basically, yes they'll count because they award GamerScore if you unlock them. You can't 1000/1000 (1250/1250 with DLC) without getting them, after all.

Some of them (multiplayer) are NOT trivial to get, either. Abstergo Employee of the Month, for example, requires you to get every possible point-awarding bonus in multiplayer, which includes the difficult-to-get Extreme Variety and the rarely-occurring Triple Chase -> Triple Escape.

Rogue Agent 035
11-05-2011, 09:51 PM
Thanks Ihal..., I figured as much, but wanted ta throw the question out there to make sure.

OK..., rather than start a whole new thread an waste time, I've got another question regardin Revelations an that is, will there be a VR training facility as in brotherhood? I ask cause if so..., I'm gonna need ta pick up a new wireless controller when I pick up ACR cause brotherhood has practically killed my current one.

Thanks again...

Rouge Agent 035

Altair661
11-05-2011, 10:59 PM
I don't think there will be any VR in this game. They haven't said anything at all about it, and it wasn't a huge fan favorite, so I'd count it out.

Rogue Agent 035
11-05-2011, 11:14 PM
Thanks altair..., guess we'll wait an see but yer right, hadn't heard meself either.

Thnx again...

Rouge Agent 035

Krayus Korianis
11-06-2011, 05:10 PM
there probably will be the VR Training in AC:R... Can't count something out if the team hasn't made any comments on it.

Serrachio
11-06-2011, 06:06 PM
No, there will be no VR Training, as it was a part of the White Room functions for the Animus.

As Desmond has descended into the Black Room, he won't be able to access the VR Training programs.

They're replaced by the Animus Island this time around.

Rogue Agent 035
11-06-2011, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Serrachio:
No, there will be no VR Training, as it was a part of the White Room functions for the Animus.

As Desmond has descended into the Black Room, he won't be able to access the VR Training programs.

Thnx Serrachio..., sorry ta see it go, but glad at the same time.

Krayus Korianis
11-07-2011, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by Serrachio:

Didn't see any of the team comment on it, therefore I'll believe it when I get the game in my hands when it ships the 15th.