PDA

View Full Version : German campaign "Jv44" doesn't seem to work

robotech
10-28-2004, 06:28 PM
I downloaded this campaign from the mission section of the website(found at the very bottom presently). I did everything the readme.txt said (at least I think i did) but when I try to load it goes to about 40% then an error msg comes up "regiment Jv44_ not found" then the loading ends. Did I do something wrong or is there a file missing in this downloadable mission? I'm using v. 1.22 if that affects anything.

robotech
10-28-2004, 06:28 PM
I downloaded this campaign from the mission section of the website(found at the very bottom presently). I did everything the readme.txt said (at least I think i did) but when I try to load it goes to about 40% then an error msg comes up "regiment Jv44_ not found" then the loading ends. Did I do something wrong or is there a file missing in this downloadable mission? I'm using v. 1.22 if that affects anything.

Dunkelgrun
10-28-2004, 06:47 PM
Doesn't that have the Ta152 in it? That came with AEP, so is 1.22 AEP or just FB. (My memory fails me.) If it's just FB then there's your problem. If not then I don't know.

Cheers!

robotech
10-28-2004, 07:30 PM
It's FB. Doh!! All that work for nothing-ok it's not much that still. I wish I knew which version of the game these downlaods are for. Doh!!