PDA

View Full Version : Anyone preorder ACR?

ThaWhistle
08-12-2011, 11:41 AM
I just noticed its only $49.99 for the PC version. To me that is the most exciting bit of information I've heard regarding ACR.

Abeonis
08-13-2011, 07:05 AM
Yes. Now, is there a point to this?

ace3001
08-13-2011, 08:51 AM
Not until we get a concrete release date. And not one of these "present" release dates.

Mr_Shade
08-13-2011, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by kolitha.kuruppu:
Not until we get a concrete release date. And not one of these "present" release dates. Well the release date is concrete for console and PC, at present http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

almostmorning
08-14-2011, 07:22 AM
i personally prefer to preorder. The biggest advantage is definitely that you'll get the game on the release day or a day later (don't know how often you are around a gamestore). The other advantage are preorder-specials (amazone offered a special matallic encasing and the davinci disapperance for free for every preorder of the "normal" edition). And another advantage would be the "lowest-price guarantee" as the prices tend to fluctuate a bit before the release - this way you'll get it for the best available price.
best thing is looking around the web, see which company sends/ships whereto and watch out for additional charges as well as the type of payment.
LaNeve

DRiNK11
08-14-2011, 09:17 AM
My friend told me he just pre-order at Green man gaming for $34.00

asix79
08-14-2011, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by DRiNK11:

Is your friend in the United States? That potential 35% discount is intriguing, but I don't know how the taxes and shipping costs would factor into the equation for me.

ace3001
08-14-2011, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by asix79:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRiNK11:

Is your friend in the United States? That potential 35% discount is intriguing, but I don't know how the taxes and shipping costs would factor into the equation for me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Green Man Gaming is a digital store, like Steam, Direct2Drive etc.

Vey03
08-16-2011, 01:32 AM
I'm not. After all the b.s that is ACB, there's no way i'm buying this game until i know the damn thing works. Anyway, we don't know if PC will be released at the same time.

thornebrook
08-16-2011, 01:43 AM
I'm still waiting before pre-ordering to see if the release date holds for the PC.

TheLeoCrow
08-16-2011, 02:52 AM
I'm waiting to see if there is a digital deluxe edition on steam. Otherwise I will go for the animus edition or the special edition on play.com

sassinscreed
08-22-2011, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kolitha.kuruppu:
Not until we get a concrete release date. And not one of these "present" release dates. Well the release date is concrete for console and PC, at present http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

just like it was for other assassins creed games but it always got delayed

Calvarok
08-23-2011, 01:53 AM
They have a bigger and more efficient team now. I'd not be surprised if they're ready on time.

Anyways, yeah, I went to gamestop and pre-ordered the other day.

I really hope that the game is better optimized and less glitchy for you PC guys this time. Sure, they can update it easier, but they don't seem to have a big team for doing so.

Razrback16
08-24-2011, 11:22 AM
Nah, I won't pre-order. Ubisoft has burned the PC gamers too many times so far for me to waste my time with pre-ordering. Assuming it comes out when it should I'll stop at the Best Buy or Gamestop near my work early that morning and pick it up. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

dex3108
08-24-2011, 03:59 PM
I have preorder it more than two months ago http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif And i am hoping that PC version will come out 15th November http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Rea1SamF1sher
08-24-2011, 05:47 PM
I don't think I will preorder because I am sure that people who have the mouse lag issues from AC2 and ACB will have them in ACR too. The support offered to send a new CD just in case it's broken but it isn't. They have no idea how to fix it and it's an issue since AC2.

AnthonyA85
08-25-2011, 07:44 AM
I'm holding off pre-ordering the pc version until we know the absoulte release date, i know Mr Shade has said it'll be the same time as the xbox and ps3 versions, but to be honest, their track record with the pc versions of the AC games speaks for itself.

YousifMhmd
08-30-2011, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by AnthonyA85:
I'm holding off pre-ordering the pc version until we know the absoulte release date, i know Mr Shade has said it'll be the same time as the xbox and ps3 versions, but to be honest, their track record with the pc versions of the AC games speaks for itself.
me too i will not pre-ordering it because the release date for the PC vesrsion is the first quarter of 2012 just like brotherhood

rednas3636
09-01-2011, 10:53 AM
i preordered it for 50 (normal price) cause i got 2MP skins and 1SP skin extra, otherwise I would've bought it somewhere after exams