PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer skins

Defenderx2480
11-15-2011, 07:21 AM
I've been seeing people with skins that aren't even an option for me...(Ottoman Doctor, The Courtesan, etc etc). How exactly do you use these characters? (I know that the Ottoman Doctor was a preorder bonus for Steam, but I'm playing it on the PS3. Unless the PS3 and Steam versions are somehow connected. But I doubt it.) I reaaaally want to use the Courtesan...

Also, anyone happen to know how far into the game the 'Renegade' memory is? I sort of want the character that gets unlocked for completing it, but I don't just want to start the story and then leave it hanging.

BlackRose1809
11-15-2011, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by Defenderx2480:
I've been seeing people with skins that aren't even an option for me...(Ottoman Doctor, The Courtesan, etc etc). How exactly do you use these characters? (I know that the Ottoman Doctor was a preorder bonus for Steam, but I'm playing it on the PS3. Unless the PS3 and Steam versions are somehow connected. But I doubt it.) I reaaaally want to use the Courtesan...

Also, anyone happen to know how far into the game the 'Renegade' memory is? I sort of want the character that gets unlocked for completing it, but I don't just want to start the story and then leave it hanging.

Some of the characters depends on what edition you bought.

Dralight
11-15-2011, 08:35 AM
You have to be lvl 50 in ACB multiplayer to unlock the Courtesan in ACR. The Renegade is over half way through the SP i think, i'm sure it's when you go to Cappadocia.

Defenderx2480
11-15-2011, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Dralight:
You have to be lvl 50 in ACB multiplayer to unlock the Courtesan in ACR. The Renegade is over half way through the SP i think, i'm sure it's when you go to Cappadocia.

That's sorta...lame. <.< >.> No other way to get the Courtesan?

Dralight
11-15-2011, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Defenderx2480:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dralight:

That's sorta...lame. <.< >.> No other way to get the Courtesan? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not that i know of, sorry.

E-Zekiel
11-15-2011, 11:45 AM
If it kills your enthusiasm for her at all - you can't customize her, fyi. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

(or the doctor, or the knight, or the jester)

rocketxsurgeon
11-15-2011, 12:12 PM
I don't like her taunt, i wish i could change it...