PDA

View Full Version : When will I get the game?

savagedude
11-11-2007, 12:38 PM
Ok this may be a bit oftopic but....
I live in the Uk and I pre-ordered AC from GAME. The release date is the 16th (*sighs* 5 more painfull days http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/touche.gif) and the deleivery is 2-3 business days (I think), so does this mean it will be shipped 2-3 days before release dates or will I have to wait a few more days http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif
Also has anyone else done the same?

the maxz
11-11-2007, 12:40 PM
If everthing goes well you will get it on the 15th or 16th

savagedude
11-11-2007, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by maxz1_018:
If everthing goes well you will get it on the 15th or 16th
WOOHOOO!!! Thxz ....now only 5 days to go http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Altair_MrAltair
11-11-2007, 12:43 PM
Talking about this... Earlier someone made a post that play.com had Assassin's Creed in Stock, but when I checked it wasn't the LE, just the normal. Why would that be? And will I still get my LE on Friday? Because if I dont... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

T_Spoon_UK
11-11-2007, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Altair_MrAltair:
Talking about this... Earlier someone made a post that play.com had Assassin's Creed in Stock, but when I checked it wasn't the LE, just the normal. Why would that be? And will I still get my LE on Friday? Because if I dont... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

My Order from Play.com still hasnt processed. i just checked.

I'm assuming it'll be done tommorow.

MeAltairLol
11-11-2007, 12:46 PM
When did you order, T-Spoon?

KaraiUK
11-11-2007, 12:47 PM
Ubi.com is not GAME.

The residents of Ubi.com do not know the intricate details of GAMEs order shipping policy.

These two facts in mind, why ask us? Did you ever think about emailing GAME and asking?

Nurr, have a bit of sense next time, cock***, and maybe you'll save me the headache of trying to comprehend how utterly ******ed you are.

T_Spoon_UK
11-11-2007, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by MeAltairLol:
I had a pre-order for the LE for a very long time, but when i saw that they finnally had the Standard ones back on the site i canceled it yesterday and ordered one.

It was also in stock at the time aswell. and the games status isnt pre-ordered.

I'm not worrying though.. i use Play.com for everything and i have done for years... i trust it to be here on release ^_^

MeAltairLol
11-11-2007, 12:49 PM
Whoa! Calm down! He's only asking a question. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

EDIT: I was talking to KaraiUK

savagedude
11-11-2007, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by KaraiUK:
Ubi.com is not GAME.

The residents of Ubi.com do not know the intricate details of GAMEs order shipping policy.

These two facts in mind, why ask us? Did you ever think about emailing GAME and asking?

Nurr, have a bit of sense next time, cock***, and maybe you'll save me the headache of trying to comprehend how utterly ******ed you are.

If you felt soo obligated to show me how ******ed I am then why post?

KaraiUK
11-11-2007, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by savagedude:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KaraiUK:
Ubi.com is not GAME.

If you felt soo obligated to show me how ******ed I am then why post? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I felt the need to express my displeasure at you. (And for that matter at my ******ed friend Spoon who links me to this god forsaken ****hole forum every now and then to laugh at its residents.)

I'd also like to add, what with all the pleasantries and general *** kissing there appears to be here, if I hadn't posted to tell you how much of a shameful cockbeater you were by posting your topic, then you wouldn't know, and you'd continue being a shameful cockbeater to the detriment of the entire community.

Kkthxbi.

savagedude
11-11-2007, 01:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by savagedude:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KaraiUK:
Ubi.com is not GAME.

If you felt soo obligated to show me how ******ed I am then why post? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I felt the need to express my displeasure at you. (And for that matter at my ******ed friend Spoon who links me to this god forsaken ****hole forum every now and then to laugh at its residents.)

I'd also like to add, what with all the pleasantries and general *** kissing there appears to be here, if I hadn't posted to tell you how much of a shameful cockbeater you were by posting your topic, then you wouldn't know, and you'd continue being a shameful cockbeater to the detriment of the entire community.

Kkthxbi. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Lol looks like someone needs to get a life http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

assassins666
11-11-2007, 01:03 PM
i ordered mine off ebay and i will never know when i get it !!!!

savagedude
11-11-2007, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by assassins666:
i ordered mine off ebay and i will never know when i get it !!!!

Lol how much it cost you?

assassins666
11-11-2007, 01:08 PM
Lol how much it cost you?

it cost me 40 i live in the uk and it is sent from the uk as well.

Phreaky_McGeek
11-11-2007, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by T_Spoon_UK:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MeAltairLol:
I had a pre-order for the LE for a very long time, but when i saw that they finnally had the Standard ones back on the site i canceled it yesterday and ordered one.

It was also in stock at the time aswell. and the games status isnt pre-ordered.

I'm not worrying though.. i use Play.com for everything and i have done for years... i trust it to be here on release ^_^ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Exactly the same here. My first use of Play.com, though, and I'm expecting it to be here wednesday/thursday given it wasn't a pre-order.

savagedude
11-11-2007, 01:21 PM
Yh paly.com are nearly always reliable. hope the best for you guys

KaraiUK
11-11-2007, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by savagedude:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by savagedude:
Ubi.com is not GAME.

Kkthxbi. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Lol looks like someone needs to get a life http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah ha! A witty riposte! It appears I was wrong about your level of intelligence, really.

Sarcasm aside:

You're a ******bag. GTFO the internet.

There, maybe you'll get the message now that I've put it in laymen's terms.

eWaster
11-11-2007, 02:22 PM
KaraiUK did you get raped in the ear this morning or are you just always like this?

KaraiUK
11-11-2007, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by DuMbAzZ-:
KaraiUK did you get raped in the ear this morning or are you just always like this?

Oh I'm always a ****.

Ask anyone.

T_Spoon_UK
11-11-2007, 02:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DuMbAzZ-:

Oh I'm always a ****.

Ask anyone. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's true... ^_^

KaraiUK
11-11-2007, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by T_Spoon_UK:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DuMbAzZ-:

Oh I'm always a ****.

Ask anyone. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's true... ^_^ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I <3 you too, Spoony.

unnamedninja
11-11-2007, 02:36 PM
UK, 15th november, 11:59pm TESCO.