PDA

View Full Version : Why it has to be Desmond

yellowbeans
12-15-2010, 02:12 PM
If the game was really revolving around a descendant of Desmond, the player would play as either Ezio, or Desmond, not a mixture of both. This is why I heavily lean to Desmond having been in the animus the whole time. ALSO, in AC2 as you escape, you see multiple animi with no indication that the people in them are ever woken up.

Ezio9001
12-15-2010, 02:54 PM
There are no people in the animi (Animuses? Animi?) when you are escaping.

mad_god87
12-15-2010, 08:24 PM
Not trying to be an a$$ or anything but you should have really done a search for posts like this...there are many others just like it that have already been started

RzaRecta357
12-15-2010, 08:42 PM
Not to mention there are no graphical glitches or fast forwards when playing as Desmond.

TheECP
12-16-2010, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
Not to mention there are no graphical glitches or fast forwards when playing as Desmond.

Could be an updated version of the animus http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

heypeter17
12-16-2010, 02:33 AM
Spoilers.

Even though I do not believe in the theory. Did anyone notice how at the end of AC2, when Desmond is fighting off the Abstergo guards? When Desmond kills the guards with his hidden blade, we can see the static white lines when ever he strikes. Outside of the Animus.
Whenever we play as Ezio in the Animus 2.0, when Ezio strikes, we can see those static white lines.

itsamea-mario
12-16-2010, 03:30 AM
yeah but they don't seem like an animus feature, since they have no real purpose.
probably because they just used the same animations.

KabouterPitta
12-16-2010, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by heypeter17:
Spoilers.

Even though I do not believe in the theory. Did anyone notice how at the end of AC2, when Desmond is fighting off the Abstergo guards? When Desmond kills the guards with his hidden blade, we can see the static white lines when ever he strikes. Outside of the Animus.
Whenever we play as Ezio in the Animus 2.0, when Ezio strikes, we can see those static white lines.
SPOILER

Maybe desmond had one of the "side effects" Rebacce spoke of?

LightRey
12-18-2010, 04:56 PM
The other animi at Abstergo are for the Templar trainees (the ones you can actually play in ACB multiplayer and in Project Legacy).