PDA

View Full Version : How to rank up your guild quickly.

Pattington_Bear
11-24-2010, 02:26 PM
Hey guys I found a really good way of ranking up recruits really quickly, without all the waiting, obviously you need to rank up some (at least 3 for every 1 recruit) assassins to level 10 through contract missions. The safest way is to 100% every contract so there is no risk of failure, and repeat over and over, Ezio can take care of himself while all your assassins are gone.

Once you have a group of assassins you can start the next stage.

Take a 5 star mission and assign 3 assassins and 2 recruits to that mission, it should be 100%. in 11 mins the mission should be over and your recruits should be high level 6 or 7 repeat the contract stage 2 more times then they should be ready for the ceremony on tiber island.

Hope this helps people, it saves a lot of time. I have a full guild of Master Assassins which i got in a matter of hours.

Ubisoft2Good
11-24-2010, 02:29 PM
Thats what i did. All my assassins are level 10. Full fleged master assassins.

Pattington_Bear
11-24-2010, 02:30 PM
it's a really good way right? good to see it's not just me.

tjbyrum1
11-24-2010, 02:32 PM
I done this, and it helped a lot. Your idea is good, but I think peeps can find out on their own. However I Thank you for being an asset to this community.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Ubisoft2Good
11-24-2010, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Pattington_Bear:
it's a really good way right? good to see it's not just me.

Yeah.

True_Assassin92
11-24-2010, 02:36 PM
Why do it so fast? That's another aspect of the game that's gone unless they die...which seems practically impossible as master assassin...

FrankieSatt
11-24-2010, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by True_Assassin01:
Why do it so fast? That's another aspect of the game that's gone unless they die...which seems practically impossible as master assassin...

Why do it so fast? Because they are only useful when they are powerful, since they do really stupid stuff sometimes. I'm going to power mine all up until I get them to Master Assassin status before I use them to help me.

True_Assassin92
11-24-2010, 02:51 PM
Ya but the gameplay is already too easy, and you can call in 12 assassins...it's childplay