PDA

View Full Version : A stupid DD

WilhelmSchulz.
04-23-2006, 07:04 PM
I was playing a mission I made and I saw this.
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/3632/d3dy.jpg

Virtual_Adept
04-23-2006, 07:23 PM
Somebody should give him a Purple Heart...
And the guy who laid those DCs a medal of some sort...

Torpedo_Lover
04-25-2006, 05:56 PM
Aint got the piks but i had 3 night bombers attacking my decoy. and two came in attack runs and collided :O no joke it was ace i was laffin so hard. the uther plane just went LoL. but these bombers just swooped in i was like woah! carefull!. but did they listen? nope lOL

Torpedo_Lover
04-25-2006, 05:58 PM
And yeah thats more like it. DC each other and leave my ikkle harmless tub alone lol :P

Werner_U-292
04-25-2006, 07:49 PM
That reminds me of this time when I was playing online with a bunch of people. The host had set up a large task force, which basically consisted of 2 or 3 carriers and a ****load of DD's etc. Well near the end of the battle me and this other guy were the last survivors and had fallen quite far behind the task force, but the fighters never stopped coming! I sware, it must've been a bug of some sort, there were so many fighers I was having bad frame rates. Me and this other guy are like "wtf?" - bombers, fighters, everything, atleast 70 to 100 at times, and all we saw were collisions between them. It was funny as hell and quite fun to watch, although the falling debris from the fighters can damage you!

Wish I had screen shots...

Torpedo_Lover
04-26-2006, 12:43 AM
Ha ha isnt pc gaming great m8. gawd SH3 is the mutts isnt it?

blastomatic1759
04-26-2006, 10:48 AM
i had one do that to me the other day , its odd he dropped his charges and then went full astern and backed right into his charges, blew the depth charge guys right off the boat and cooked his stern , im guessing the captain didnt like those guys back there , or was just tired of chasing me and wanted to end his patrol a little early.