PDA

View Full Version : HL, ubi.com and a couple of questions

Lavocskij
08-01-2006, 11:11 PM
Salute to all pilots!

I need some hints and wanted to ask for your opinion regarding playing PF on ubi.com online.
I regurarly play on HL, but in some parts of the day/week the games are rather dead, so I'm thinking about playing in other communities as well.

1. Where can I find some realtime stats of number of games/players online?

2. I remember at the back of my head that when istalling PF, I chose NO for some component relating ubi.com software. How can I set it up without reinstalling the game?

3. I read some posts regarding high system reqs (big memory consumption etc) of this software, but these are mostly from 2004. What about it these days?

4. Does ubi.com worths it at all to install? I've seen lots of pros and cons, but these are quite old posts too.

5. Do you play any games online other than HL and ubi.com?

Thanks

slo_1_2_3
08-02-2006, 12:49 AM
go to ubi.com , click online games and the on forgotten batles play now it should give you the choice to nstall it again then , but the times I've been on ubi there weren't many people and there s no lobby chat and its hit or miss on the version the ervers aree running

Troll2k
08-02-2006, 06:47 AM
Ia m not sure about the PF standalone rooms.However with the merged version you can pick any date or time on Ubi and there will be 5 times that amount on HL.

You can also look on All Seeing Eye.they have a lot of merged servers.I am not sure about PF standalone.

There is also Gamespy Arcade but not too many on there.

HL has the most amount of flyers.