PDA

View Full Version : 4 questions

kroen1987
06-21-2010, 10:13 AM
1. How do I upgrade my suit. When I get to weapon stashes I see no such options.
2. I've seen a thread about free content? how do I get the previous free contents?
3. I have Shadow Armor unlocked how is that possible? I didn't buy the Collector's Edition. Also can I use it in the SP?
4. Can I play co-op split screen?
Tnx in advance.

mrpiper999
06-21-2010, 10:28 AM
1. you can only upgrade you suit in the lobby, on the right it has a list of all your equipment and at the bottom of the list is uniform, click on that and you will be able to select and upgrade your uniform

2. in the main menu click on extras then click on exclusive content

3. I have no idea why its available, it shouldnt be if you havent been to the exclusive content section yet. You can't select your uniform in SP.

4. On a PC, I doubt it, maybe if you have a controller but even then I'm not sure, probably have to stick with playing co-op online.

kroen1987
06-21-2010, 10:45 AM
1. Lobby? I'm talking about upgrading my suit for the SP.
3. I did was in the exclusive content section. I had many stuff to unlock there, one of them being Shadow Armor. Just wondering why it's available for me if I didn't buy the Collector's Edition (I had a code from the pre-order pack to unlock Spas-12 Silenced but I doubt it has to do with anything).

sam2000_290
06-21-2010, 09:07 PM
The exclusive contents are available to everyone. It's just that the people who pre-ordered it gets their hands on it first. Like when I got the SC3000 first when I pre-ordered.

No PC games can have split-screen! Except for Serious Sam. There is just no capability to run a split-screen game.

No you can't upgrade ur suit in game, only in lobby. And no, you can't change Sam's costume is SP.