PDA

View Full Version : I GOT IT!

sweetlou280
01-27-2007, 11:36 PM
Ok, this isn't really a sequal for AC, but I personally think that it would be a great game.
Around the late 1200's, Scotland was starting a revolt against the English forts that were on their land. But the English didn't let them have any iron weapons. So when they started the revolt all they had was deer antlers, rocks, wooden spears (caveman weapons). Before attacking a fort, they would send a scout. This scout would get important information such as the number of men and weapons within the fort.
But, the english were smart and built their forts in places that were hard to sneek up on, such as a meadow or on the edge of a small cliff.
If you don't know what Scotland looked like in the late 1200's watch BraveHeart.
Here is an quick example of the game that i am thinking about:
You start within the Scot's militia camp. The leader gives you the orders, and you hop on a horse to fulfill them. You ride until you get close enough to the fort, but being sure that you aren't to close so that they see you. You hop off and head into the woods a couple hundred yards away from the enemy fort. You grab a rock and break off a small dry branch from a fallen tree. With a small sharpened rock you start to sharpen the 1.5 ft branch to a point. once you are done you slide it into a quiver-like slot in your clothes on your back. You walk low to the ground always keeping an eye on the fort to make sure that they don't send any horsemen out to scout the surrounding area. You come across a small puddle, you scoop out some of the dark Scotland mud from the bottom and smeer it on your face/arms and any other place showing skin. You sneek to the edge of the forest and grab a handfull of dead yellow grass and rub it in your matted hair. You grab another handfull and gently rub it over the mud that you smeered on your body, most of the grass sticks. You grab another handfull and put a little bit into each cut out slots on the front of your chest. All of this to camaflauge yourself to make it easier to get as close to the wall as possible. You sneek across the open field towards the fort, staying as low as possible. You pick up small rocks and put them into a cowhide sack on your side. Once or twice you have to press your body against the ground because a gaurd looks your way.
Once at the wall you reach down into the cowhide sack and throw a rock into a large bush on the opposite side of the fort to distract the guards. You climb up the tall wooden posts that make up the wall, and quietly jump onto the grass covered roof of a building. you brush the grass away and break the small sticks that make up the roof. You crawl down into the hole, and drop to the floor. You sneek out the door and try to avoid the guards, you overhear people talking inside a building. You press yourself against the building and eavesdrop. You get some information, 2 men walk out of the door of the building. Once they are gone you sneek in the door. You steal some maps and papers, but someone walks up to the door. You quickly run to the make-shift rock wall and scale it. You brace yourself in the shadows, a hand on either rafter and your feet dangaling. You push up and kneel on the thick wooden rafter just as the door opens. You reach back and grab the sharpened stick you made. A man in uniform walks in the door and sits down in the chair below you. You drop down and put the stick into his left shoulder. It digs into his heart. You unshealth his sword and stick it in the slot you drew the stick from. You sneek back out the door, and climb the nearest wall and run into the forest.

To mix things up they can also have some missions were you actually fight in the big open field battles.

LouieFrado
01-28-2007, 04:30 PM
That might work as a sequal, but I don't think you use the Assassin's Creed. Scout's Creed doesn't sound good. Sounds like an interesting game though. I'd buy it. Sounds very interactive, how you make your own camo, and find your own way into buildings.

jimmy_005
01-28-2007, 05:42 PM
I don't know if it could be a sequel but I would also buy it.

Bunnan
01-29-2007, 03:07 PM
it could never be a sequel but it would be an awosme game as its own franchise and i would buy ithttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif its a great idea, sell the idea to ubisoft so they can make it lol XD

sweetlou280
01-29-2007, 07:29 PM
Thats a good idea. Does anyone know how I can contact UbiSoft to do that. Or Jade Raymond, seeing that she has done such a great job with AC. I officially TradeMark this idea. So no one can rip me off. I have witnesses!!!
If you like my idea please post.

Num3n
01-29-2007, 09:04 PM
i think u watched braveheart too many times :S

sweetlou280
01-29-2007, 09:54 PM
only twice, and the last time i watched it was like 4 yrs ago.

LouieFrado
02-02-2007, 10:28 PM
I like your idea, youll get some money for it.

princeofyo
02-03-2007, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by sweetlou280:
Thats a good idea. Does anyone know how I can contact UbiSoft to do that. Or Jade Raymond, seeing that she has done such a great job with AC. I officially TradeMark this idea. So no one can rip me off. I have witnesses!!!
If you like my idea please post.

You can't Trademark this...you can copyright it, but only if you're willing to pay money to do so. And I really don't think the government will let you copyright this anyway...

I really don't like your idea anyway. It's too much like Assassin's Creed just a different setting. It's really nothing original...

KnightTemplar45
02-03-2007, 10:16 PM
Yea that seems pretty cool, I like it. I don't know if it would make a good sequel, or if I'd buy it for that matter, but it seems like a good idea.

Benja69
02-10-2007, 02:05 PM
i'd buy it but if u onli had 2 scout it would get slightly tedius (and its slightly un partriotic althrough i part scot so i dont care)if u had a crack team of desiners u could have the nxt halo but i'm pretty sure u dont http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

adio540
02-15-2007, 07:53 PM
great idea but if you were planning on getting money for it..too late cuz if they want it i think they can take it now that u posted it on their forums lol http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif