PDA

View Full Version : Notoriety Problems

NuclearFuss
11-24-2009, 01:32 PM
Has anyone else noticed that pulling someone off a ledge raises notoriety, yet shooting them doesn't? If anything it should be the other way around. Or nothing if nobody sees it. Anyone agree?

ACII_Addicted
11-24-2009, 01:39 PM
I haven't noticed cause i don't have the game yet (RWARGH!!) but i will soon. Are you sure shooting does not increase? If it doesn't then ubisoft considers that people of that time didn't know what shooting is and that's why it doesn't increase .. it can't be explained http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

caswallawn_2k7
11-24-2009, 01:42 PM
pulling people off ledges only raises it if you pull them off while hanging over a busy street or more guards as you will be seen by the people below you.

NuclearFuss
11-24-2009, 01:44 PM
Well I pulled a guy off a building into a canal and it went up. And nobody saw it.

caswallawn_2k7
11-24-2009, 01:47 PM
was there no guards or anything on the other side of the canal or on a bridge or platform to either side of you? or even a bloke on a boat in the canal as they all tell the guards and it raises the level. but even so it's still really really easy to keep down unless you get into a massive fight and get a few runners.

NuclearFuss
11-24-2009, 01:58 PM
I didn't see any SSI arrows, and there were no boats about.