PDA

View Full Version : Bonus skin and Altair's armour?

xboxauditore
04-13-2011, 07:31 AM
In AC2, Can i wear my Bonus Skin(The black one) Over my Armour Of Altair, and if yes, how can i unequip it so i'm just wearing Armour of Altair?

ThaWhistle
04-13-2011, 09:00 AM
you can always equip armor with skins. but if you are talking about ACB, not AC2, the armor of altair is just a skin.

xboxauditore
04-13-2011, 09:05 AM
Yes, I'm talking about Assassin's Creed 2, But the Game of the Year edition came with a Black bonus skin, but i can only equip it from a Tailor, and if i do, will i still have the Unbreakable Altair Armour on underneath?

And how can i unequip it? do i just select it from the Tailor again?

reini03
04-13-2011, 09:18 AM
The bonus skin is just a dyed standard armour. You won't be able to wear Altair's armour and the bonus skin at the same time.
Taking off the bonus skin is simple; just dye your armour back to the Assassin White.

crash3
04-13-2011, 09:21 AM
i wanna wear giovannis robes in ACB-WITHOUT ARMOUR! wouldnt mind playing as giovanni from the lineage film (DLC IDEA)

xboxauditore
04-13-2011, 09:34 AM
Hmm, Well i have the what is it? Maglisias armour set, so i'll just use that.

PirateRob
04-14-2011, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by xboxauditore:
Yes, I'm talking about Assassin's Creed 2, But the Game of the Year edition came with a Black bonus skin, but i can only equip it from a Tailor, and if i do, will i still have the Unbreakable Altair Armour on underneath?

And how can i unequip it? do i just select it from the Tailor again?

I've got the game of the year edition on xbox 360 was just wondering how to get the bonus skin