PDA

View Full Version : no comments about today's F1 race ?

Hristos
04-24-2005, 11:43 AM
Michael Schumacher simply rocks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

InyerEye
04-24-2005, 11:50 AM
I agree http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

zunzun
04-24-2005, 12:33 PM
But who won again (and that is the third one)? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

stathem
04-24-2005, 12:38 PM
Agreed. An awesome talent. Watching him powerslide around Monaco a few seasons ago was a joy. Drivers like that only come along very rarely.

I still wouldn't be seen dead in a FW thou'

steiner562
04-24-2005, 12:50 PM
great race

p1ngu666
04-24-2005, 01:28 PM
good race. think fisi will be ejected from renault, just isnt going right for him http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

schumi is a really good driver, but dont like him

BuzzU
04-24-2005, 02:50 PM
It's going to be interesting to see if MS can catch Alonso this season.

FoolTrottel
04-24-2005, 03:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hristos:
Michael Schumacher simply rocks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, he did he win the race ?

(Sorry, I haven't seen the race!)

Hristos
04-24-2005, 03:24 PM
No, he didn't win. Alonso was in the lead from start.

But Schumi started 14th and managed to pull something very few drivers ever did. He went all the way to 2nd place, in a track where overtaking is pretty hard. Sometimes he beat others by 2 seconds per lap. He did a nice maneuver against Jenson Buton. By the last laps, he was pressing the leading Alonso very hard. It seemed to me that Renault had more power when exiting curves and that saved Alonso, IMHO.

ZappaTime
04-24-2005, 04:20 PM
Where did his 2 seconds a lap advantage come from though? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif
I couldn't believe it after the first pitstops were all over how much he had leapt up the order - he usually does his trick of staying out a few laps longer and hammering it, but his pace was never ending even after his pitstop. Bridgestone must be smiling, that sort of pace wasn't showing itself in first qualifying so the tyres must have had a lot more performance in them than the Michelins after 20 or so laps.
Great race though, despite ITV's efforts to screw the ending up by cutting to a commercial break 3 laps from the end of a close finishing race - shoot the director http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif
Z

OldMan____
04-24-2005, 04:24 PM
MS did a good race. But with a Ferrari that is the minimum I would expect. Alonso did a great resiatene at end.

Great feats were Ayrton Senna's ones.. same as schumacher did.. but with a much inferior car... and he almost ever managed to apss the guy at end :P

FoolTrottel
04-24-2005, 04:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hristos:

But Schumi started 14th and managed to pull something very few drivers ever did. He went all the way to 2nd place, in a track where overtaking is pretty hard. Sometimes he beat others by 2 seconds per lap. He did a nice maneuver against Jenson Buton. By the last laps, he was pressing the leading Alonso very hard. It seemed to me that Renault had more power when exiting curves and that saved Alonso, IMHO. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hristo,
Thanks for the update!
You are right!
Now I am trulli (pun intended) sorry I missed it! He started 14th, finished 2Nd http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif
(To be honest, I do not like him/his character, but man, he knows how to race!)

p1ngu666
04-24-2005, 04:40 PM

But Schumi started 14th and managed to pull something very few drivers ever did. He went all the way to 2nd place, in a track where overtaking is pretty hard. Sometimes he beat others by 2 seconds per lap. He did a nice maneuver against Jenson Buton. By the last laps, he was pressing the leading Alonso very hard. It seemed to me that Renault had more power when exiting curves and that saved Alonso, IMHO. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

MS pass button, but no one else, on the track i think?
first part of the race, he couldnt do anything about his brother infront of him

Lixma
04-24-2005, 04:53 PM
Schumacher rarely, if ever, tries to take the lead if he's in 2nd place. He'll intimidate the guy in front into making an error but if that doesn't work he won't risk an overtaking manouver. He's too wiley a fox for that. Best take the points to the next race. At least we know the Ferrari's got the speed.

Badsight.
04-24-2005, 05:16 PM
Micheal Shumacher has the luck of the devil

he is evil

i hate him

p1ngu666
04-24-2005, 05:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Badsight.:

he is evil

i hate him <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so true!

OldMan____
04-24-2005, 07:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by p1ngu666:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Badsight.:

he is evil

so true! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeap! And probably he is the cause of all disasters around the world.. !! since his luck is so big , so big, and it must come from somewhere.. i.e someone must have ba luck for someone elese have such good luck.

BuzzU
04-24-2005, 08:15 PM

he is evil

I'm sure that doesn't bother him, as he spends his 3/4 of a billion dollars.

RACFrankenstein
04-24-2005, 08:25 PM
Unfortunately, what's good for MS and Ferarri isn't so for F1.

The last thing they need now is another season like the last few. The ratings have been sliding 'cause fan's are getting tired of tuning in to the Schumacher Show.

Granted, he's the best driver on the circut, bar none. But the start of this season was exiting. Other teams up front and someone else in the race for the constructors for a change. If it turns back into a one man race with MS dominating the field once again, I'd hate to see what happens to the ratings.

A perfect example; (Malaysian GP, last season if memory serves...)you have an awsome fight going on for 5, 6 and 7th spot and what do the camera's show? MS all by his lonesome running around the track in 1st place with a 30+ second lead on the next closest driver. And they did this for 18 laps! They missed some of the best racing for that?

Schumacher is the best driver of all time, but it's time the other teams step up and do something to counter the Ferarri dominance or the sport will suffer.

Oh, and it was a heck of a race... Go Alonso!

Fliegeroffizier
04-24-2005, 08:45 PM
MS made it an exciting race, towards the end.....the overtaking maneuver to pass Button was superb!!!

However, Alonso has been rocking during the first four races this season...MS has a lot to prove.

I have to admit, I'm shocked at Renault being on top so far.. P.S. I may be the only American who follows F1 !!! Everybody I know only follow NASCAR "Go-Around-in-a-Left-Turn-Oval" racing which I have NEVER understood!!!

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif Formula One is where it is at! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

BuzzU
04-24-2005, 09:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fliegeroffizier:
MS made it an exciting race, towards the end.....the overtaking maneuver to pass Button was superb!!!

However, Alonso has been rocking during the first four races this season...MS has a lot to prove.

I have to admit, I'm shocked at Renault being on top so far.. P.S. I may be the only American who follows F1 !!! Everybody I know only follow NASCAR "Go-Around-in-a-Left-Turn-Oval" racing which I have NEVER understood!!!

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif Formula One is where it is at! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You think i'm Chinese?

Monson74
04-24-2005, 11:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
P.S. I may be the only American who follows F1 !!! Everybody I know only follow NASCAR "Go-Around-in-a-Left-Turn-Oval" racing which I have NEVER understood!!!

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif Formula One is where it is at! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Funny - I'm a Euro & I've always found NASCAR & Indycar interesting - maybe because it's so close all the time & sometimes they DO turn right http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif I guess it's all about making that left turn perfect - a sort of zen-thing maybe?

xilex81
04-25-2005, 04:22 AM
Kimi R√¬§ikk√¬∂nen was the leader from the start and not Alonso...

Lucius_Esox
04-25-2005, 05:00 AM
MS is by far the best driver of his generation, in mine and much more knowledgeable peoples eyes than me. His only real challenges in his reign have been Hill, Hakkinen, and Villenueve. It is a great shame in many ways that Senna is not still with us. I honestly believe we have a deficeit of "great" drivers out there at the moment. I would dearly love to see a Schumacher v Mansell clash when Mansell was on top of his game, as I would a Prost one as well. Mansell drove with MORE passion than Schumacer does and I think Prost may have been the man to outhink him. His only downside like Senna is his attitude to win at all costs, as evidenced by his move against Hill for the world championship a few years back (which worked) and his one against Villenueve (which didn't) He's got a stranghold on F1 at the moment the like never seen before. It would be brilliant if Alonso won the championship but that Ferrari looks awesome and I think it only a matter of time b4 MS gains the lead. On the upside Alonso showed a truly great prescence of mind in what was imo just as awesome drive as MS's. He's only young and it does strange things to someones head when they are leading a world championship, you never know..

Hristos
04-25-2005, 06:06 AM
We don't know how awesome new Ferrari is. Consider Barrichello, who constantly breaks his gearbox. Schumacher seems to be a lot milder on the car, while also being faster - another sign of true master.

But still, Renault seems to be very reliable, even if not fastest. Alonso has gotten much lead already and Schumi has little room for mistakes if he wants the title.

Lucius_Esox
04-25-2005, 07:12 AM
For sure Hristos MS is a true master of his craft. I have not seen him race but a m8 of mine who has and who is knowledgable said that he see-saws the throttle a lot more than other drivers in corners, that is not particularly easy on a car. There are other drivers smoother. Some people just seem to be lucky, or intuative,,,, or! There has been some speculation in the past about wether or not it is an even playing field compared to his teamates car. The ammount of cash and prestige involved nothing would be suprising. It would make sense for Ferrari to favout one driver. I'm not saying this happens. I honestly believe there is still doubt about him though inasmuch we have only on a few occasions seen him under "real" pressure for a whole season.

The fuel load on the new Ferrari made his performance all the more outstanding, and I think barring mechanical probs (Ferrari not exactly renowned for breakdowns http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif ) this season will go the way of recent past one's, i.e. not "real" pressure for the man.

I think if he were an online pilot he would use every trick in the book and be just as much as a genious. My doubt is though if he were able to use cheats,, would he? That is my problem with him.

OzzyBob
04-25-2005, 08:38 AM
Great race!!! Best one in a loooong time...
Have to say that i dont really like MS (even if he is the best driver ever!!) and i like Ferrari even less..BUT the just pulled another joker out of the deck...They will be very hard to stop from now on i think..
Only hope is Alonso and if his bad luck finnaly runs out Raikkonen (dont know what the hell Mercedes-McLaren are doing with 2 years of constant failures..)
Dont forget that Kimi left them all behind with allmost 2 secs on the first lap, and was pulling away until his engine died (or whatever)..
BMW-Williams continues to be bad beyond belief considering economic power & pure expirience. Imho they sux and seem less proffesional than most 2:nd class teams (Sauber,Jordan,Red BUll & even Minardi). Think BMW will be better off with Sauber next year...

stathem
04-25-2005, 10:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RACFrankenstein:

Schumacher is the best driver of all time, but it's time the other teams step up and do something to counter the Ferarri dominance or the sport will suffer.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Senna, Fangio, Toivonen, might have something to say about that.

MS is up there with them though. He marries supreme natural balance and the ability to see things in a different time frame than the rest of us, with Prost-like hard work and practise, and those two together are rare qualities which set the very top flight of any sport apart from the rest. The same was undoubtedly true of Fighter pilots.

I've been invovled in a fair amount of motorsport competition, and given my demographic, should hate Schuey. But I don't : he's just too talented.

btw, when they ban carbon brakes, I might start watching it again.

BuzzU
04-25-2005, 11:24 AM
I think Shumacher will have a hard time catching Alonso. He's 26 points behind, and even if he wins races, Alonso will be right behind him getting points. It should be quite a battle. Alonso showed he doesn't crack under pressure, and can hold off MS even with a slower car.

btw..Shumacher did fine against Senna, and beat him in fair battles. Even though at the time he was a rookie.

Bamatt
04-26-2005, 08:23 PM
I am also an American who loves F1. In response to another fellas' post about how MS was making up two seconds a lap, its very simple, he's the best. When he wants to turn it on, its like he becomes a robot that cant be stopped. I was really impressed with the composure that Alonso had with Schumi breathing down his neck, most other drivers (i.e. Button missing a shift or whatever) would have folded under the pressure. I wonder what happened to Red Bull, they showed some pretty good speed the first couple of races.

I cant wait for Spa!

Also, Senna didnt have an inferior car.

I also wish they would bring back slicks and turbocharged V12's, that would be sweet. I hope to make it back to the USGP in june. I attended in 2002 and 2003 with a friend of mine, but missed last year.

goshikisen
04-26-2005, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by BuzzU:
I think Shumacher will have a hard time catching Alonso. He's 26 points behind, and even if he wins races, Alonso will be right behind him getting points. It should be quite a battle. Alonso showed he doesn't crack under pressure, and can hold off MS even with a slower car.

Second qualifying did it in for Schumacher... if he performed up to par and didn't lock it up he would have been at least 3rd or 4th on the grid and probably would have dominated the race. Not to take anything away from Alonso's performance but I think the Prancing Horse is catching some momentum. Should make the middle of the season quite interesting... I really hope Renault have some aero or engine development in the pipeline because I don't want to see red cars running away with it again.

btw..Shumacher did fine against Senna, and beat him in fair battles. Even though at the time he was a rookie.

Schumacher's rookie season was 1992 (91 wasn't a full season) and he only won one race to Senna's 3. It was really Mansell/Senna and Prost/Senna in 92 and 93 respectively. 1994 would have been the season to really get the measure of Senna vs. Schumi but, unfortunately, Ayrton had his fatal accident at Imola. He did manage to get 3 poles in 3 races though. I would have loved to see how that season would have worked out if Ayrton had lived...

Yog_Shoggoth
04-26-2005, 08:54 PM
I have to say, F1 is so much more interesting than Nascar. I can't stand Nascar, and I don't understand how anyone can.

tralkpha
04-26-2005, 09:11 PM
I used to follow indy racing way back before it became cart and or whatever it is now. I even had a little model of Mario Andretti's k-mart car.
F-1 cars look great on the track but as far as racing I prefer superbikes over any kind of car now. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

BuzzU
04-26-2005, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by goshikisen:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BuzzU:

Second qualifying did it in for Schumacher... if he performed up to par and didn't lock it up he would have been at least 3rd or 4th on the grid and probably would have dominated the race. Not to take anything away from Alonso's performance but I think the Prancing Horse is catching some momentum. Should make the middle of the season quite interesting... I really hope Renault have some aero or engine development in the pipeline because I don't want to see red cars running away with it again.

Schumacher's rookie season was 1992 (91 wasn't a full season) and he only won one race to Senna's 3. It was really Mansell/Senna and Prost/Senna in 92 and 93 respectively. 1994 would have been the season to really get the measure of Senna vs. Schumi but, unfortunately, Ayrton had his fatal accident at Imola. He did manage to get 3 poles in 3 races though. I would have loved to see how that season would have worked out if Ayrton had lived... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll repeat what I said. If MS wins races and Alonso is second. The 26 point will be hard to make up.

As for Senna. I still considered MS a rookie in 93 compared to Senna. They had some head to head battles in 93, and MS held his own if not beating him outright. You need to watch the race to see who's fastest. The results don't always show that. I'll use Kimi as an example in the last race. He was fastest and would have won if he didn't break.

goshikisen
04-27-2005, 11:10 AM
As for Senna. I still considered MS a rookie in 93 compared to Senna. They had some head to head battles in 93, and MS held his own if not beating him outright. You need to watch the race to see who's fastest.

That was the season I saw my first live GP (Canada) and it also happened to be Senna's worst performance (18th) among many amazing drives that year. Donington had to be one of the most impressive drives I'd ever seen by a driver... that first lap was incredible.

One thing that stands out in my mind though is Senna driving the MP4-8... a car that had a "customer" Ford powerplant. He managed to squeeze 5 wins out of that car. The team with the factory support from Ford that year was Benetton. Schumacher had some outstanding drives and was incredibly consistent but both he and Senna had at least 5 retirements.
Remember France? I don't think Senna thought much of the rookie that race. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

You're right though... 93 was a great season and Schumacher really made his mark. Remember Senna punching out Irvine at the Japanese GP?

If Renault can keep up the consistency then they have a great chance. Fisi's recent performances better not rub off on Alonso... but then Alonso is headed for greatness and Giancarlo's in the twilight of his career.

Regards, Goshikisen.

Hristos
04-27-2005, 11:35 AM
Eddi Irvine http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Eddie_Irvine

BuzzU
04-27-2005, 11:36 AM
Goshikisen,

I became an MS fan when his car stuck in gear. I think it was 5th gear, and my memory is fuzzy on what race it was. I'm sure it was 93-94. He still held off the field while stuck in gear. The man has talent.

It's a shame we lost Senna. I was never a fan because of his attitude and punting Prost on purpose, but I would have liked to see him battle MS more. Especially in a better car.

btw..Are you into any race sims? I've been heavy into Grand Prix Legends for 5 years, and i'm a beta tester for all the new mods for it. Great sim.

Hristos
04-27-2005, 12:25 PM
A little of Richard Burns Rally here, but I also like GTR demo. About to buy the full game these days.

stathem
04-27-2005, 12:29 PM
I daren't. Barely got enough time to follow this sim.

btw, is it possible to use a stick effectively as a controller in something like GTR?

BuzzU
04-27-2005, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by stathem:
I daren't. Barely got enough time to follow this sim.

btw, is it possible to use a stick effectively as a controller in something like GTR?

A stick would be ok for steering if you also had pedals.

goshikisen
04-27-2005, 12:51 PM
Goshikisen,

I became an MS fan when his car stuck in gear. I think it was 5th gear, and my memory is fuzzy on what race it was. I'm sure it was 93-94. He still held off the field while stuck in gear. The man has talent.

That drive was genius... cemented my respect for Schumacher's ability. I think it was Barcelona 94. I couldn't believe it when the announcers said he was stuck in 5th. Imagine coming out of a chicane stuck in 5th!?! I can picture Schumacher willing speed into the car.

Schumacher has bucketloads of talent... one of the reasons why I question some of his and Ferrari's odd tactics (ie. punting Jacques 97, free win from Barrichello at Austria 02). He has ability to spare... wouldn't he want to make sure his wins were beyond reproach? But then folks would also say that the desire to win has blinded guys like Senna as well.

It's a shame we lost Senna. I was never a fan because of his attitude and punting Prost on purpose, but I would have liked to see him battle MS more. Especially in a better car.

I think the thing I liked about Senna was his passion and conviction. His outright speed was unbelievable. He may have been way off base (Suzuka) in some cases but he was convinced that he was right. I remember hearing that the Williams FW16 had a fundamental stability problem at the beginning of the 94 season and Senna had to "compensate" for the inadequacy. Incredible when you think that he put that car on pole in all 3 races he participated in.

btw..Are you into any race sims? I've been heavy into Grand Prix Legends for 5 years, and i'm a beta tester for all the new mods for it. Great sim.

It is a great sim... haven't had it out in years though. I liked the Papyrus sims, they were ahead of their time. I'm mainly into the EA F1 with RH mods... but again, time is an issue and I spend more of what I have with IL2.

Have you been to any GP Buzz? I attended the Canadian GP for 6 or 7 years straight but haven't been recently. Was thinking of going to the USGP. I like the idea of sitting in the Indy stands and being able to see the entire circuit.

Regards, Goshikisen.

BuzzU
04-27-2005, 01:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BuzzU:
Goshikisen,

That drive was genius... cemented my respect for Schumacher's ability. I think it was Barcelona 94. I couldn't believe it when the announcers said he was stuck in 5th. Imagine coming out of a chicane stuck in 5th!?! I can picture Schumacher willing speed into the car.

Schumacher has bucketloads of talent... one of the reasons why I question some of his and Ferrari's odd tactics (ie. punting Jacques 97, free win from Barrichello at Austria 02). He has ability to spare... wouldn't he want to make sure his wins were beyond reproach? But then folks would also say that the desire to win has blinded guys like Senna as well.

I think the thing I liked about Senna was his passion and conviction. His outright speed was unbelievable. He may have been way off base (Suzuka) in some cases but he was convinced that he was right. I remember hearing that the Williams FW16 had a fundamental stability problem at the beginning of the 94 season and Senna had to "compensate" for the inadequacy. Incredible when you think that he put that car on pole in all 3 races he participated in.

It is a great sim... haven't had it out in years though. I liked the Papyrus sims, they were ahead of their time. I'm mainly into the EA F1 with RH mods... but again, time is an issue and I spend more of what I have with IL2.

Have you been to any GP Buzz? I attended the Canadian GP for 6 or 7 years straight but haven't been recently. Was thinking of going to the USGP. I like the idea of sitting in the Indy stands and being able to see the entire circuit.

Regards, Goshikisen. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I haven't been to any modern F1 races since Long Beach. I'm old school and was a Jim Clark fan. I went to all his US races except Indy. I cried when he was killed in 68.

goshikisen
04-27-2005, 01:14 PM
I haven't been to any modern F1 races since Long Beach. I'm old school and was a Jim Clark fan. I went to all his US races except Indy. I cried when he was killed in 68.

Jim Clark... consumate driver and gentleman. Nobody would ever question his tactics. We need more drivers like him in F1 but, then again, maybe modern F1 doesn't have room for true sportsmanship anymore.

I can remember watching vintage footage of Clark driving a Ford/Lotus Cortina... the car control was uncanny. I think it's amazing that guys like Clark and Moss would sometimes race F1, F2 and Sportscars all in the same season. These guys were real drivers. I wish I had been born earlier because the golden age of F1 is long past.

Regards, Goshikisen.

stathem
04-27-2005, 01:36 PM
Jim Clark... consumate driver and gentleman. Nobody would ever question his tactics. We need more drivers like him in F1 but, then again, maybe modern F1 doesn't have room for true sportsmanship anymore.

I can remember watching vintage footage of Clark driving a Ford/Lotus Cortina... the car control was uncanny. I think it's amazing that guys like Clark and Moss would sometimes race F1, F2 and Sportscars all in the same season. These guys were real drivers. I wish I had been born earlier because the golden age of F1 is long past.

Regards, Goshikisen.

F1 doesn't have that kind of sportmanship any more because, a) there's too much money but mainly b) it's too safe, understandably so.

When death was so near they had to respect each other, but that awful toll couldn't be allowed to continue.

p1ngu666
04-27-2005, 02:01 PM

Regards, Goshikisen. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

they used todo that the same day http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

i like teh older stuff, there was passion and the cars looked cool and sounded really good and looked really good racing.

micheals a great driver, and very lucky, i just dont like him http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

for me, rubens is one i want to win in the red car, really nice guy, on his day he is supurb, and he has passion and drives with his heart http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Badsight.
04-27-2005, 11:34 PM
It's a shame we lost Senna. I was never a fan because of his attitude and punting Prost on purpose, but I would have liked to see him battle MS more. Prost punted Senna on purpose wasnt it ?

the japanese GP championship clincher , Senna was T-Boned by Prost ?!?

BuzzU
04-27-2005, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Badsight.:
It's a shame we lost Senna. I was never a fan because of his attitude and punting Prost on purpose, but I would have liked to see him battle MS more. Prost punted Senna on purpose wasnt it ?

the japanese GP championship clincher , Senna was T-Boned by Prost ?!? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Prost punted Senna in a racing incedent. Not on purpose. Then Senna in a later race punted Prost on purpose. He admitted to that.