PDA

View Full Version : Another "Big" AC game in 2011

Grandmaster_Z
11-29-2010, 07:49 AM
http://www.joystiq.com/2010/11...therhood-sells-over/ (http://www.joystiq.com/2010/11/26/another-big-assassins-creed-next-year-brotherhood-sells-over/)

Everyone is going to start whining about this becoming like COD, but honestly, each AC game has been the best game ever, so if they keep making games that are awesome, i say bring them on every year!! I am gettin old so i cant stand waiting every 2-3 years for a new AC Game!!

Tazlockk
11-29-2010, 07:54 AM
would be awesome if the next city is london at like 1600-1800's

persiateddy95
11-29-2010, 07:55 AM
I am gettin old so i cant stand waiting every 2-3 years for a new AC Game!!
Lol....

DJKRONOS1982
11-29-2010, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Grandmaster_Z: I am gettin old so i cant stand waiting every 2-3 years for a new AC Game!!

I feel the same way. When I heard about the new game for 2011, I let out an audible "WOOHOO!" in the lunch room at work. I'm creeping up on 30. Patience is a virtue I believe I have grown to possess, but somehow this does not apply to gaming. I can't wait.

extrememuffin
11-29-2010, 11:55 AM
im so happy oh so happy and... ok ill stop singing buts its only cause i forget the rest of the words

xangie1
11-29-2010, 12:32 PM
Oh yeah...Milk it 'till the last drop!

I really really really reeeeaaallyyy hope Ubisoft doesn't mess up!

I'd prefer they'd take longer for a relase but then it's done right.

Some new shiny graphics, new weapons, new skills, improved combat system, good soundtrack and above everything else a good script.

It seems to be easy to mess up at this point. The story has A LOT of unanswered questions and has taken a strange turn. It's quite hard for a writer to deal with all of this. Either they do it right and someday everything makes perfect sense or they mess it up and plant some super lame "explanations" to put it to an end because the story got carried away.
(it's hard to explain what I mean in english ^^''')

MT4K
11-29-2010, 12:44 PM
i just hate the idea of them releasing the game yearly, especially considering those of us waiting for the pc version are already having to wait till next year for brotherhood :-/

but i guess it will be evened out by the fact that the pc players will probably have to wait months for the next game too

breakdown89
11-29-2010, 12:45 PM
wait, didn't they say they were going to be taking a break after brotherhood? unless this isn't going to be "ACIII" just yet lol.

Mad_Fox84
11-29-2010, 12:50 PM
In a way I'm pleased because I don't know if I could bear to wait more than 1 year for the next in the franchise. If they can continue to make consistently brilliant games then I'm all for it.

But please UBI... no more game breaking bugs in the next game yeah? I still cannot reenter the animus and continue my game, and I really don't want to run into this bug next year too.

Super_Sausage
11-30-2010, 12:32 PM
I think it would be nice to play as Altair again, especially with all the new and improved gameplay mechanics. I seriously doubt this will happen though.

BioPulse.ps3
11-30-2010, 12:42 PM
the gamer in me says YAY, cause i cant wait to continue the story, especially after acb's ending. but then i think about it and wish they bring ac3 out in 2012, i mean look at the depth they story has come out so far, you would need a massive game to answer everything... but then again there could always be a 3.5 or a 4... who know??

Grandmaster_Z
11-30-2010, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Super_Sausage:
I think it would be nice to play as Altair again, especially with all the new and improved gameplay mechanics. I seriously doubt this will happen though.

tru

neophyte12
11-30-2010, 02:29 PM
I was always under the impression that this was a trilogy, so unless there is a AC 2.75 (brotherhood was basically 2.5), then the next game should be the last (unless they go all hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy on us)...I also figured the plan was to release the last game on or slightly before dec. 21 2012 for marketing/storyline reasons (probably before so they can get as many holiday sales as possible)

Grandmaster_Z
11-30-2010, 02:36 PM
AC: Fatherhood

DeSabellis
12-01-2010, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by Grandmaster_Z:
AC: Fatherhood

AC: Shadows of the Emp.... wait never mind...

I'm not really sure what the next game will be like. I think it's pretty obvious that they are taking a lesson from the Call of Duty series on the yearly cycles.

extrememuffin
12-01-2010, 08:30 AM
i think its possible we are looking at two more games still. AC3 next year then AC: (fill in the blank here depending on what AC3 is like) in 2012. i doubt they will keep going after 2012 but they could if they wanted.